What's new

Ranching With Rootwise

haxi

High!
Can't wait to see the next update rootwise... They should have a lot of flowers on them now... :D

It's totaly awesome.
Great work all the way!

Peace :rasta:

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Hi everybody!

All is very well here, just overwhelmed here in the late season with all the gardens, canning, animals, weaning lambs, acquiring a new ram for breeding this fall, etc, etc, etc.......

Sorry for the delay in updating, it will be worth your wait....:)

Soon come...promise!

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
Hi everybody!

All is very well here, just overwhelmed here in the late season with all the gardens, canning, animals, weaning lambs, acquiring a new ram for breeding this fall, etc, etc, etc.......

Sorry for the delay in updating, it will be worth your wait....:)

Soon come...promise!

Don't rush man, we can wait....but not much longer.
:laughing:

:blowbubbles: puff puff pass R.W.

mikado1

Hello Mr. Rootwise I have been checking you out for a minute now and I wanted to ask you how you made those pots like the smart pots? I know it's late from when you first started out but better late then never. I want to use the same kind of pots for next year.

if you read back in the thread he talks about pretty much his whole set up... but to answer your question it is simple garden/ barrier fabric around some wire for structure on top of beds... if i am correct. hope the garden is going well RW

G

Ganja D

Hope things are good. If your Witches Weed buds grew as huge and fat as what I've seen here I can't even image what your plants must look like.
Happy harvest RW,let us know how your doing.

ROOTWISE

Veteran
SWAMPED

Here's a few bud shots....sorry to be away so much, really in over my head at the moment....miss my IC family....be back when I can with some more shots. I lost almost 2 full plants to a 106 mile an hour macroburst....lame. Overall, everything is stellar though....just overwhelming right now....

Ganja D--- On my my best Witches Weed pheno there are a few colas that are the size of 2 liter bottles, yee fucking haw bro....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php