What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

purple-bastard & jackhammer

G

hello friends :joint: :joint:
hahahah ohhhh garlic my buddy what ever do you mean bro, your telling me you have been useing protekt to raise your PH :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks: hahaha what do you use to lower it cal-mag hahaha ohhhh man......

but for real i use the protekt to strenghthen my plants cell walls this helps sustain those big ass buds we all like to get at harvest time....its also very good for protecting againt wilting and (when outside) droughts by preventing water loss through transpiration......

i use PH up to raise PH when need be but to tell you the truth i hardly ever use the stuff, i still have the first bottle i ever bought and i'm on my third bottle of PH down but i keep it just in case....both PH up and down (earth juice) are all organic and work well i assure you of that.....

core, hey bro iv'e seen your plants they look fine to me bro your doing an awesome job for your first run FAR FAR better then i ever did...

the PK 13/14 is a bud inhanser and should be used with your bloom ferts (terra flores) as far as how much i'm not sure on that Question i would refer to the direction on the bottle and go from there....i would mix the ferts WELL then add the booster and then PH the liquid before serving to your plants....

does the direction say anything about when to start useing the booster?? most inhanser dont start untill later in the bloom phase...you said your strain is a ten weeker if so i would wait untill week 7 to start the booster, BUT if you have diffrent advice from some one who useing that combo then you should probably listen to them on this issue.....

UMMMM are you saying you do not PH your liquids going into you plant's?? am i reading that right......if so then your doing one hellava job then, i would never make it 5 weeks into flowering with out PHing every drop of liquid that gos into my plants.....

i will keep an eye on your thread to see how this one turns out for ya bro, if things start looking bad just flush the piss out of them and restart your ferts at a lower does......

greenbastard, thank you my friend :woohoo:
peace all :joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx for the compliment on my plants....
no jaws got no advise frow any cannauser untill now but i think terra flores is not a booster i think they are just fertz for the flowerstage....i saw some booster in teh growshop but they cost 50 € l.(plagron) even 80€ for 1liter bio canna booster and to be honest i dont know if its worth buying or not.....should i?
but i do measure my Ph before giving this 2 my plants ...still no EC meter...
anything else on advise....just send it my way :))

Greetz and hope your baby's are doing fine :wave:

Last edited:
G

Great thread jaws... outstanding pics of the seeds and those lil ones look peeerfect. I see you have your nutes and stuff all dialed in perfectly :woohoo: I'm on my 2nd run using the 1 part flora nova and it works good too... hard to go wrong with the GH lines.

:sasmokin:
gro

G

:chin: OK jaws the reason you don't have to use your PH up is because you are using the protect and that is balancing your PH. Do a test and put your PH meter in it and tell me how alkaline it is. I was given this tip from the hydro store about 12 years ago when I first ran hydro.

:dueling: No smart ass :moon: I don't use cal mag for PH down. :bat: I've never had to use PH down because the nutes always drive the PH real low so I would add Protect accordingly to balance the PH. I do know of all the benefits of silica for plants against wilt and stress, it's good shit.

I also have the same PH down as you. I rarely have to use it though. Maybe now I will though. :wink:

GCG

G

hello friends :joint:
core i know tera flores is a fert bro your correct there no doubt, its your blooming/flowering ferts for your budding phase.....

but your dead wrong if you think pk 13/14 is NOT a bud booster my friend, it is indeed a bud booster http://www.canna.com/ that link might work if not go to the one you left me and click on product and then click additives and then you will see exactly what pk 13/14 is and what its used for.....

i understand your new to this growing but you should check things out a bit more before buying, if you think PK is not a bud booster then you clearly did not read the product.....and i'm not trying to be a prick just giveing a little advice my friend....hell lets do this

this should clear it up for ya........

PK 13-14 is a dynamic flowering SUPER-BOOSTER that will totally amaze you. It is an extremely concentrated formulation containing a carefully balanced and integrated blend of pure phosphorous and potassium elements for superior flowering results. This unique combination of elements can be called a super-bloomer that develops heavier, larger, sweeter crops extremely quickly. PK 13-14 has been proven by professional growers worldwide to increase the weight of your floral harvest significantly, crop after crop. Unlike substandard potash products, PK 13-14 has a guaranteed composition of 13% P205 and 14% K20. PK 13-14 is totally unique, absolutely safe, easy to use and incredibly effective. PK 13-14 is not a nutrient. It is a nutrient additive. A proven product that every grower should be using.

hurrican, hummm i have not seen you around in awhile have you been on break bro?......thanks for the kind words i do try.......

gronut, whats up my brother ya those seeds turned out rather nice if i do say so my self....yes ferts dialed in pretty good at this stage, iv'e been playing with them for awhile now and i finaly got them just where my plants like them hehehe.....some times i got to change things up if i get a trouble maker in the bunch but for the most part things go pretty damn smooth around here....

ya GH is some good stuff, i'm still adding something here and there when i can.... just seen the dimond black from GH and i must get some of that to, add to the suppliments i already have.....it will give me the humic acid and i think that should complete the show for me.....

garlic, ahhh that might be true but this is the first time i have tried the protekt and before i did i used very little PH down even after adding all the stuff that i do....i always mix in a 5gallon bucket and i pretty much know exactly how much down to use before i even check it with my PH meter, from start to finish it does not change a great deal you would think it would but it really dont.....i never used filtered water or bottle water just straight tap water.....

once you get to useing this three part flora you will understand what i'm talking about very clearly my friend......ppl think its a hassel to use three diffrent ferts but to be honest i find it much better and tons easyer for real....i cant even remember how many times ive seen ppl ask for advice on how to add this or that but with the thrre part flora ferts it all right there, if ya need a nitro boost bam its there if you need a potass boost bam its there to how much easyer can it get......

i'm surprised you have not had more problems by useing the protekt as a buffer, 1/2 teaspoon per gallon is a full on dose at any stage of growth.....you were doing something right though i guess.....
peace friends :joint: :joint:

Last edited:
G

nice lookin Jaws :)

13/14 is just a fertilizer without any N inside as usual , better have to flush 2 weeks before harvest ;)

take care all

:wave:

G

yeah man traded in the city life for a piece of the country....then with the crazy shit happening in our community I decided to spend the summer with my kids...been lurking in the sidelines but decided to jump back in a lil....great work with the babys....keep those pics coming brother...stay safe

G

hello friends :joint:
no new pics of the plants today but i did get a package just the same hehehe....

thats $300.00 dollars worth of stink control :yoinks: :yoinks:, man am i ever ready :yoinks: ........JUST BRING IT..
peace :joint:

70s_PotHead

Looks like you bought the smaller filter, not the one we talked about :confused:

70s :joint:

G

hello pothead :joint:
small this thing is huge bro i was shocked at how big and heavy this thing really is......the can filter is 33 200 CFM with a vortex 600 inline fan, the next size up was a can 66 but it was $209.00 and the fan was $150.00 and i just did not have that much....ummm buy hey i can always buy the bigger can later because my fan will run it as well so its still good bro.....
peace buddy :joint:

70s_PotHead

Jaws my friend don't get me wrong, the can 33 should work well for you, my only reasoning was for another $60 bucks or so you would have a larger fan and twice the filter thats all, might save you some bucks in the future....

70s :joint:

G

hello pothead :joint:
i hear ya brother but you know what my deal was and i had to have something and this was the one i could afford at this time....ummm like i said though i can always upgrade to a bigger filter and still run it with the vortex i have now...all i need is some help putiing it together, it came with no instrutions at all, and ya i'm sure its easy enough but i want to know what i'm doing before i do anything with it.....not sure where the flang go's :chin: does it mount to the fan or does it slip inside the filter, it came with 6 metal screws and some sealer stip but i see no holes where the screws might go...am i going to need to drill 6 holes some where and if so where...
hummm :chin: :chin:

pssst hey jaws

pssst hey jaws

hey bro look what i found

my f1's man he he and here is a pic of your dpd bro :woohoo:

it's small but has lie 4 sets of fan leaves all ready this sucker is going to be stout man thank you

a little better picture of some of them
be good man

G

hello TP :joint:
ahhhhhhhhhh yes now were talking bro, theres that very hard to get purple F1 that only you seem to get, even if the rest of us get clones :chin: :chin: very odd very odd indeed :yoinks: .......

thats a nice looking plant there my friend, but thats not a DPD its a cross i will explain in your thread about that......

hope your breeding some new stuff my friend :bat: :bat: ........still no package :confused:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ Passion
DPD is that Double purple Dojo? they seem verry compact and bushy...nice looking plants mate....

@jaws
hey mate watch out with that fan ,dont you suck these plant outta ya growroom.....howmuch m³ is that fan

G

hello core :joint:
that plant of TP's is a black russian x double purple dojo :joint:

umm not sure what m3 means/is so i can not answer that Question my friend...
peace bro :joint:

what package bro???? you sent me a mail saying you got it????? whats up man little to much to smoke hit me up man and i know you crossed the dpd it was just easy'r to type it out that way and thank you

thanks core i got them from jaws they aer going to be somthing special i think

Latest posts

Latest posts