What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

purple-bastard & jackhammer

F

Father Time

hay Jaws,
well mate,following your kind invatation,
i thought id drop past with a couple of more shots of Jonny's genetics i got outdoors,thay are comming along fine,am very i am very intrested to see exactually what i can do with them this up-comming summer.
Kindest Regards,FT :wave:

Whitedeath

Shark ice

Last edited:
G

hello FT :joint:
hey man whats up? ohhh nice plants, ya i here the whitedeath is some good shit and by the looks of that pic i'm sure it is :yoinks: .....

i passed a few of those sharkk ice to a buddy and he is really liking them as well, look at those pics whats not to like about that cross......
sweeeet pics :joint: :joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i already seen some REALY nice strains from jonnyBgood....

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey jaws got a question about that PB .....
could it be that these PB seeds are a little inmature? i got a real hassle getting 4 of them germied...after 3 days still no sign...using papertowel/plate methode...this makes me so sad.....
so trew 4 more in they now 30 hour in ...no signs at all......
The BBC's are already 1 cm.... :yoinks:

G

hello core :joint:
no bro there not imature, but they are still pretty fresh and they do have a hard shell....dont pitch them just keep an eye on them they will pop for ya bro...next time i run them i will give them a 24/48 hour soak in plain tap water before putting to papper towls...

the three i have going now were not at all planed, what i did was just germ test them and i had the same thing happen to me...after a few days i said f*** it and threw them into a plant on the and about a week later one pop up and then about another two weeks the other two popped up so i got three for three......there just tough shelled and need some time to pop, thats why i said a good presoak would help alot with the germing.....

take them out of the papper towl and just let them sit in some tap water in a container of some kind, this will sofen them up and make it easyer to pop....
do not pitch :joint:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
jaws said:
no bro there not imature, but they are still pretty fresh and they do have a hard shell....dont pitch them just keep an eye on them they will pop for ya bro...next time i run them i will give them a 24/48 hour soak in plain tap water before putting to papper towls...

the three i have going now were not at all planed, what i did was just germ test them and i had the same thing happen to me...after a few days i said f*** it and threw them into a plant on the and about a week later one pop up and then about another two weeks the other two popped up so i got three for three......there just tough shelled and need some time to pop, thats why i said a good presoak would help alot with the germing.....

take them out of the papper towl and just let them sit in some tap water in a container of some kind, this will sofen them up and make it easyer to pop....
do not pitch :joint:

ok jaws i'l do this ASAP.....sorry that im asking but the BBC is already 1 cm so thats why i woz a little confused
THX

G

ya bro i understand no problem, ummm the bbc are a bit more cured and they have softer shells for sure....its just a seed thing some seeds are soft and pop quick some not so soft and take a bit more time, but once the PB's show tap root and break soil there off :yoinks: .......
peace bro :joint:

here is a nice young, (arcata) trainwreck clone she is starting to branch out now.....

i may end up bringing my TW and urkle grow report over here soon, i'm not getting much interrest at the other site :badday: ohhhh wellll.....
peace friends :joint:

Last edited:
G

hello TP :joint:
ahh great my friend glad they broke quickly for ya, 5 days is still awhile but its better then 7/10/14days any day....

well since you have some going are they big enough for any pics yet? would love to see them, you ,me, and core that makes three runing them so we should be able to feed off one anothers pics and info??......
peace guys :joint:

P.S. and your both more then welcome to post your PB pics in this thread :wave:

70s_PotHead

Not sure what other site your refering too, but I'm a little disappointed in you for not sharing that TW with me :confused:

70s :joint:

G

heelo pothead :joint:
ahhh sorry bro was not trying to cut any one out, but i did get the cut of TW and URKLE from members of that other site plus there members here....and i do have a lot going here so i thought i would do good by them and run that grow over there, but like i said not getting much interrest so it might becoming over here before to long.....
peace :joint:

P.S. no man your not going to be left out buddy, NOT A CHANCE MY BROTHER!!!!!!

J

jonnybgood29

dont worry, i dropped 6 and all six came up. soaked on paper towels 72 hrs. only two popped. put in soil and they all popped in 6-8 days! real slow for me, but good germ all the same. came up with gusto as well!

by the way, it four ries, just dont have a camera for pics! sorry. :badday:

Last edited:
J

jonnybgood29

oh and great plants as always ft, couldnt do better myself! cant believe that they are doing so good for you! that aussie winter rocks!

and core, thanks for the props..... i just try to make the best, so my friends are never without good genetics. cant go more than a couple opf months without getting the seed making bug..... got a new idea in the works with the next one right behind it as soon as it has been long enough to ensure clean pollen transmission!

Last edited:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes i think they are good genetics...nice tigerisch beans whit light brown/darkbrown stripes al over the bean ....thats why i woz so confused that i toke so long....... nway already 1 popt as we spoke....... :woohoo: :woohoo:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
not highjacking your thread.....but
here they are..like to have some moms by the time my crop is finisched

Purple Basterd
Black russian X Double Purple Dojo
1 seed popt untill now planted it already...

verry good grower BBC
Big Buddha Cheese F2...planted those this morning :woohoo:

and this is BM these i have from a begium forum administrator hes called Piefke
Blue Mystic

these im gonne adore ...

PS. this is thanks to jaws and jonnyBgood.....to jaws coz he a generous guy and for jonny coz hes a great grower...not sucking up ...just thanking them and for the credit of these strains..... :respect:

Last edited:
G

no problem bro glad i could help ya out there dude :joint: .......not sure if i would let them sit in papper towls like that though, you do not want them to get water logged thats what the 24/48 presoak is for.....i like to put mine in a "damp" papper towl then put them in a tupperware dish blow into the dish and then put the lid on, and then just put them in a drawer and check them everyday....but you can do it anyway thats comfortable to you my friend....
peace :joint:

J

jonnybgood29

i didnt make the purple bastards though, those are all jaws, thanks my friend!!!!!!!!! expecting good things from them!

G

hello friends :joint:
ok just got a couple pics of my PB tonight, i will get a few of the jacks tomarrow and a couple decent shots of the branching on the PB's....

these have all been in vegg about 10days or so and looking pretty good...i planted the 5 anubis seeds yesterday but no life as of yet....also still waiting on the kush clones to arrive.......i plan on vegging until like october 24/29 some where in there....
peace friends :joint: