What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

purple-bastard & jackhammer

G

hello there :joint:
just thought i would put up a couple pics of my purple PB beans.....

peace :joint:

G

hello core :joint:
ahh thank you very much for the link dude, i will go check that out right now....
peace bro :joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
np....and jaws...thx man
sitting this 1 out for shure :woohoo:

GreenDreamz

Damn Jaws the purple-bastard sounds very interesting. I plan on doing a cross this grow...burmaberryxgolden skush.....hopefully it will turn out well.

Keep up the good work bro :wave:

J

jonnybgood29

think ill drop some in tonight, it sounds too good to wait!

hey thanks for the props on the genes my friends! hoping to here a smoke report from you father time whenthe time comes for the current strains!

Last edited:
i got left out

i got left out

:moon: i got left out of this one ahhhhh man :badday: can i pull up a seat to i dont' want to sit to close to that gcg guy though he scares me :dueling: hey i got some pb too i will get the pics up soon hey jaws nice of you to let me know about this thread :asskick: but i must say them beans look good man i don't remeber mine look that good :wallbash: dam it !!!!!!!!! hey tell that gcg to kiss :moon: i got like all of my pb to germ and got one male good germ rate mate :woohoo: lets see soem update buddy keep up the good work and talk to you soon

just a little bash on two sides one for gcg he hates my props i use in my pics and one for you jaw i got your purple hanging buddy he he lot of luck my friend

p.s. the cool aid is in the mail you should have in a day or two :bat:

70s_PotHead

Jaws dude sorry it took so long to fine you thread, had no idea, I don't venture in the dirt grows much since I fell in the water again hehe. Both starins look killer for sure, I really like jonnys descrip on the J-Sharks, you know how I feel about the afghani sharks. Anyways i'm here now and will cozy up next to Teresa if she dont mind....

70s :joint:

F

Father Time

High,
here's a chunk of a nug for one of Jonney-B's "Berry Purple X Purple #1".

God i hope i am correct,my old mind tends to get things mixed up when it comes to remembering what the breeders used in ther croses's :bat:
any how,its a sensational toke,tastes soooo sweet and just knocks you on your ass! :woohoo:
Kind regards,FT :wave:

J

jonnybgood29

glad you like it ft, it was a favorite of mine as well, just a little large for indoor unless you have lots of room and plenty of height. cant wait for yor summer grow of them!

and your close on the cross. its berry purple f2... a cross of purple #1 and very berry!! smooth sweet with a nice kick. if you like the strenght of that one, wait till you try the others you have. they are all stronger than that one with the jackhammer being almost too much to smoke!

G

hello friends :joint:
wowwwwwww now thats a lot of replys over night, shocker for sure....hummmmm let me see here :chin: i guess i need to open another page so i dont miss any one....

core,thank you bro i hope you enjoy...

cough cough,ya i think they turned out quite nice that shot really cought the strips.....

green D,yes this is most difinitly a sweet cross we will just have to wait and see how it buds when the time comes....your cross sounds interesting as well, best of luck with that.......

jonny,cool i would like to see some one else grow out a few at the same time so we can compare and take notes.....if you keep putting together strains like youv'e been doing you might get your self a REP hahahahehehe..........

Tpassion,ohhh very sorry my friend it was not on purpose i asure you of that...new you were busy and thought you had just not gottan around to replying yet, did not know you did not know it was here.....

OHHHHHHHH so your already runing some PB's ok now i see how you are :yoinks: i'm sure yours is futher along then mine so come on lets see a few pics....

OHHH ya bro yours looked as good there all from the same plant, yours may not have been as dark because you got yours right after i harvested them thats probably the reason i'm sure.....

man you germed all those at one time damnnnnnnn dude and only got one male, hope you did not get all the females in the stock hahahahaha.....

theres that pic i just love that damn pic, ohhh and the bud is fantastic as well...will let ya know about the cool-aid bro.

pothead,ahhh glad you came my friend....ya the sharkk cross of jonny is going to be some fire weed for sure, i'm finaly going to have some more sharkk in the house.........cant wait to get to budding but that will still a ways off, i got a long vegg to get through first......

bongas,hello bro thanks and what do you mean by pretty diffrent looking??..........

father time,thanks for the pic bro that bud looks fantastic with some nice resin content.....i have some of those beans my self and now i have a pic of what the buds will look like once i get them grown.....
thaks friends :joint:

P.S. i will have some new pics up very soon, still have to TP the JH......

G

hello friends :joint:
ok just a couple pics today, ummmm i'm going to get the ones in the cups TPed tomarrow morning so all the once i have will be in three gallon buckets...i did top my trainwreck yesterday and she is responding well, also my urkles have begaun to grow and i'm jacked about that....

PB this plant is very green but i had the flash when i took this pic so the color is off.......

this is a shot of the other PB with the flash off...

a pare of JHammers, these are really doing well i cant wait to get them TPed man are they going to explode then.......

and finaly a little group shot of what i have going at this time, still waiting on the show stoppers to arrive from the west coast hopefuly this week will be the one....

4 count jackhammers
3 count purple bastard
2 count purple urkle {clone}
1 count trainwreck {arcata clone cut}

thay all got a shot of ferts yesterday and man did they respond :woohoo: :woohoo: ....GH three part floro ferts are outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........
peace friends :joint:

70s_PotHead

Dude they all look most excellent, very healthy :canabis: this is going to be a good one you wait and see.......

70s :joint:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
you can see that they are cared well for...
my first batch is comming along fine...still they are 5 weeks now but they seem so thin and small flowers...
but the newbe that i am i have to ask...what fertz are you using ...you living in states and all !

J

jonnybgood29

just wait, those jackhammers will outgrow the others until they hit about 20" then they start slowing down and bushing out!youll like the christmas tree fashion, nothing but bud!!!!!!!!

G

hello :joint:
ahhh thank you pothead i'm sure this one is going to be really good, it will be some time before we see any buds but when we do WHOOOOOOO........

jonny, cool bro thats good to know they will be topped soon....topping should slow them just a bit and thats what i need........

core, going to have to take a look at you thread again if i can find it.......
here is what i use to feed my plants.

ferts......

suppliments...

there is one missing in that group and that would be DIMOND BLACK...

others....

thats about it :joint:

G

:wave: Hey jaws I have a stupid question for you? Why do you have protekt and PH up? I have been using the protekt as my PH up for years. Just wondering?

GCG

P.S. Thanks for the help on the nutes. :wave: :moon:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
these are unknown to me,but it gives me an idea what you use...can i ask something jaws,maybe you know the answer....
i have to give pk 13/14 to my plants (week 5 now) but my canna scedule is saying to add nutrients at the same time....is this safe?
the fertz are for bloom (canna flores).....N-P-K 10-9-19... 50 ml in 10L

canna scedule i use look @ products in terra vega or flores at the downside of the page
i use this coz i lak the skill of ppm and/or bio grow ect......

ohw my first grow diaries link .....you can see it in my signature