What's new

purple-bastard & jackhammer

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
:chin: I know I saw it somewhere in this thread, but what is the heritage of purple bastard?

G

hello friends..
hurricane i only use those in the flower stage and then only the green ones, hahahahaha noooooo shit............

milo, hey bro the parents of the purple bastards are..

mother black russian
father double purple dojo
you were asking about the bastards right?.
peace..

J

jonnybgood29

if you make it another 30 days, itll be a miracle. i say two weeks before you panick at the size of those babies.... id say your at 14-16" right now right?

70s_PotHead

jonnybgood29 said:
if you make it another 30 days, itll be a miracle. i say two weeks before you panick at the size of those babies.... id say your at 14-16" right now right?

HAHA jonny I remember not too long ago having a hard time convincing him to vegg for 30 days.......

70s :joint:

J

jonnybgood29

yeah, i know! those jackhammers are going to be 30"+ by the time another 2 1/2 week go by though!

milo_xxx

Veteran
jonnybgood29 said:

I am sure that jaws knows what he is doing. :headbange

-----------------------------
:wave: jaws how much higher can the lights go?

and are you planing on changing the light/space when you begin the flowering cycle.

:off2: :1help: I am just figuring out this site, but I can not seem to find out how to get the quotes and links under the line at the bottom of the posts. :1help:

G

hello there :joint:
hahaha wowww milo jonny is my bro he is the one who made the jack hammers so i'm sure he knows what hes saying about the growth rate :yoinks: heheh.......

how ever i will just let them fly untill i'm ready to flip them, i really have no choise in the matter at this time...if i have to I WILL tie and/or cut if need be no problem in doing that......

milo, i have no real highth limit as far as moving them up, but i do like to keep them as close as possible at ALL times....

umm light/space not sure what that means but i will change to 12/12 when its flowering time.....OHHH and ya i have sveral more plants going in there over the next ten days or so, so ya its goinbg to get real crowed real f****** quick very soon.........
peace friends :joint:

J

jonnybgood29

yeah milo its just that the jh's are an indica dominant plant that shows growth rats more like a pure sativa at optimal conditions... it loves the ferts, because of an extremely high metabolic rate! grows fast in veg, and packs on the weight liek its on sterroids in flower!

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Jaws

waw man you got some killerlady's there already...24 days..... dont think im gonne top that :chin:
it been a while since i have vissited.......but i've been lurking my friend
Its just that i've been buisy on my grow and work....buisy period these flushdays....here's a pic

can't show ya the PB's and BBC's tough ......there a sleep right now ....
i'l take e few 2 morrow if ya like....yea i think you'l like :sasmokin:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
srry about the double post...but i promissed some pics...

PB just about 14 days hatched :woohoo:

these 4 down are BBC's 17 days :woohoo:

SOme Blue Mystic 17 days also :woohoo:

and some clones i made from my WW :woohoo:

there not that evolved but that is coz i use a 18W/33 tl for veg
should i veg them more than 3 weeks?

G

hello core....
hey bro those are no where near close to flowering brother, why are you not useing your bigger lights to vegg with....am i missing something or what, it looks like you need put them into some 6" pots and bury them about 1" from your seed leaves....i'm shocked there still standing upright, you will lose a gret deal of potentcial(sp) if you flower them now my friend....like i said there not ready for that at all......
hummm...

P.S hurricane i hear ya buddy!!!!!!

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nono jaws im not planning to flower them i just wanted to know howlong i should grow roots coz i saw in 1 of your threads that you veg for more than 1 month

gonne explain a little and try to make a small outta big story........i dont have the room and money to spend on electric :badday: ....before i started to grow i new notthing about 12/12 18/6 24/24 and thats wy i have troubles now..i knew notthing at all
...but now whit yours and some other friends generosity my hobby got outta control
i never tough of the seperate room
i just bought me a closet to veg in coz of the lack of space it is 1.8 m tall 40 cm deep and 1 m wide ..i only can afford myself a small TL lamp or 2,3......
in the mean time i also tryed to clone some WW (witch i might say workt darn well) now my closet is full stackt and cant use bigger pots than 5 cm x 5 cm for now...

all i can do is add is 2 tl's one 18W/33 and one coolwhite make a chelf in tha closet to create more room and repot the BBC, BM and ¨PB's ....and put these 2 on them... hope that would be ok to veg then?
cant help it jaws ....srry mate it will have to do for now untill i can get them under the HPS :badday:

:ying:

Last edited:
G

hello core :joint:
limataion ya i know the filling my friend, umm well if i were you i would vegg as long as it takes to get a decent size plant before going 12/12...i dont see flowering a 6"plant to be very good plan of action.....do what you must my, hell the grow your about to finish up now done great so shit let fly buddy....
do your thang :joint:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i woz planning to veg them at least untill i can top them at the 4th or 5th .....i guess that would take a 1 to 1.5 months so that would come out just right with the ending of my WW's...
ok jaws i'l let shite fly........roflolmfao

i'l keep ya up to date my friend :rasta:

:ying:

G

Core like you said build a shelf and add more flourescents. Go to the hardware store and buy a couple of 4' 2 bulb shoplights they will work a lot better and are cheap to buy as well as run. You will get 80 watts out of each one rather than 18.

Just my 2 cents
GCG

milo_xxx

Veteran
jaws said:
umm light/space not sure what that means

I ment are the lights going to change (I have know idea whether you are using hps or mh or what wattage it is) and are the plants going to move to another area or are you going to keep them where they vegged?

sorry for the confusion. :confused:

G

garlic city gro said:
Core like you said build a shelf and add more flourescents. Go to the hardware store and buy a couple of 4' 2 bulb shoplights they will work a lot better and are cheap to buy as well as run. You will get 80 watts out of each one rather than 18.

Just my 2 cents
GCG
I agree except id get a 3 socket light fixture for a bathroom and put those y sockets in each base so you can run 2 lights in each socket.use higher watt cfl's...using the cfl's would be better light than those shop lights IMHO. hell ive seen some nice grows using just cfl's...thats how I plan on making the mothers room....then throw the babys under the christmas lights...{Garlic city grow :moon: :moon: }you'll be alright core...stay safe

milo_xxx

Veteran
I am in the process of setting up a new box and I plan to grow mothers using cfls.

Latest posts

Latest posts