What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

purple-bastard & jackhammer

J

jonnybgood29

damn dude, i swear..... those buds look even better than when i tried them! hows the smoke?

G

hello FT :joint:
hey man thanks for the pics, they look great :yummy: those are sharkk x ice buds right??.....
sweet :joint:

F

Father Time

JB>
the taste is sensational,
to me a sweet sour fuel type thing,the stone has varied,always a full body stone,that numbs the back pain,but had one epasoide with an anxity attack,maby 3 pipes is one to many.hehehehehe

im giveing some friends a toke this afternon,for feedback so will post up full details then.hehehehe

Mental note to self..... Next time read the warnings on the pack.... :bat:

i am sitting here it's 7.35pm and m expecting the tex's to roll in shortly on the smoke reports form my mates.

one texed me eariler,and honestly about the only thing i could make out of it was canttex all one word them some more jibber i could not understand. :pointlaug

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you've doen a good job on these genetics mate,real good.
kindest.FT :wave:

here's a white death top nug thats still growingin the back yard.

Last edited:
G

hello FT :joint:
ahhh ya man i was told by jonny that the high was pretty powerful, i'm glad you hit it first hahaha.......good feedback nice pics bro.....

ok lets put up a few pics this morning, these 4 pics are of jonnyB'ss JACK HAMMER and i must say jonny youv'e done a fantastic job with this one bro....i topped at the same node and the same time"3/4" and there all very close in apperince(sp) except for the runt, but its doing fine and holding its own right now....

nice a full just the way i like at this stage of the game, still a few weeks to go in vegg so i'm looking forward to seeing them get huge over the next few weeks......
beautiful job jonny :joint:

J

jonnybgood29

looks like they are going to multi cola like i was wanting you to have. keep the 4 best on each. more than that is too hard to handle!

70s_PotHead

jonnybgood29 said:
looks like they are going to multi cola like i was wanting you to have. keep the 4 best on each. more than that is too hard to handle!

Nah more is always better :moon:

70s :joint:

G

hey jaws.. lookin good man.. those 3 right there look very healthy. definitely looking like some nice indica.. :bandit:

Last edited:
J

jonnybgood29

oh and dont worry, your in for some explosive growth my friend!!!!!!!!!
they are about to go insane with all that new found top growth!!!!

hope your ready

G

hello friends :joint:
yaaa jonny i'm ready i have what i need on hand and i'm not afraid to use them hehehehe.....i'm just waiting for the urkles to get a decent size and then bam its bud making time for sure....

pothead, ya bro i got the bamboo stick and some twistie ties on stand by....i'm sure you know what those are all about hahaha :pointlaug :pointlaug ........

lorax, thanks for stopping by ummm ya everything is in good health and just flat rocking in the beautie department...i'm so stoked i cant wait to get to the flowering stage with this group.......
thanks friends :joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey jaws got a question for ya
you topt your plant once? or multiple times ?.....that would be supercrogging i think?and if so can you explain the MO (Modus operandus) a little...i already read someting about superscrogging but that involves training your plant...is it?
ohw yea my PB count is 5 outta 8 untill now :woohoo: there doing great just as the BBCheese
got no camera right now..otherwise i would go take there pic Raway...so pics comming up asap

G

hello there :joint:
ahhhhhh most excellent T i'm very glad you got them safely, never had a doubt though.....ya there shells are tough but i'm sure you can crack them, a two day soak should soften them up pretty good....really hope there TREE room worthy that would be awesome but if not i'm totaly sure you will get them to fully show there potentcial(sp).......

core, hey bro ahh great to hear you have 5 up and going as well :woohoo: :woohoo: ......ahh usualy just a single cut just above the 5th node and sometimes the 6th, i usualy get better yields from topped plants over untopped one....not much on "feming" or "multi/supper cropping" thats more for ppl with screens in mind or just have a lot of "side growth" room....i dont see anything wrong with it just not for me personaly.....

hers a few pics that you and Teresa and TP can look at untill yours gets rocking.....OHHHH BTW she is perfect for cloneing, if your into that sorta stuff :chin: ........

21days vegg under biglight, may be just 19...........

peace :joint:

Last edited:

70s_PotHead

Those Bastards are looking most excellent my friend :woohoo: I see a bunch of big ass cola's in your future..

70s :joint:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Sweetie i can promise you that they will be in the Tree room and full report right here just for you.Cant thank you enough for your generousity :wave: .

{Lotus}

:wave: How's everyone doing? Jaws great thread bro..You

have some very healthy vegetation going on there..I can't wait to see how

the pb and the j hammers come out..Those sharkk x ice nugs look intense as

well..Ahh how I wish I could wake up to a bag of pb beans lol.. :chin: well,

take it easy....

Last edited:
J

jonnybgood29

hey, thought id let you know.... after a lot of playing around, i have 10-10 sour diesel babies! the seeds just needed a little tlc!

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yoinks: i see the future :yoinks:

see your past ...roflol :pointlaug

PB at day 8

Big Buddah cheese day 11

Blue mystic at day 10

thx for repleying on the toppingmatter...practiced some scrogging on a plant i had it seems i have no room enough... lol....still got the practice tough
gonne try pruning my plants next run .....should give me more dense tops
enough for now gonne update my thread....have some pics to show

G

high friends :joint:
awesome replys thank you all for your interest in my grow threads :joint: :joint: ....

pothead, i can only hope to fill my space as you have filled yours my brother and yes the PB's are looking rather nice and have a lemon oder, nothing overwhelming but there none the less....

teresa, ohhhh thank you very much for thinking there good enough to go into the TREE room i'm big time stoked about that.....and as far as being generous i'm always generous with ppl/friends who are generous with me, ITS A KARMA thing i do belive :joint: ....

jonny, yet another awesome friend damn when i think about it i have a lot of good friends, and damn i just dig the hell out of that fact.......10/10 sour diesel OHHH man i can only dream of what your going to cross this time around....i think i need a life time membership to your list my friend :yoinks: :yoinks: hahahaha ya babby..........

core, whats up with you bro :joint: yes the future and the passed in one thread heheheh...

umm do you have a fan on those seedlings?, not sure how far above the seedlings you have your floros but i would say there to high.....your seedlings are streching far faster them there young stems will be able to suport....you might want to brace them up with tooth pics and bread ties....but i'm truely glad to see you got some up and are going to join us in growing some PURPLE BAS--TARDS........
respect to all :joint: :joint:

J

jonnybgood29

jaws is right...drop your flouros, and you better give them some support or youll get the case of bends :yoinks: :yoinks:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts