What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

purple-bastard & jackhammer

G

hello jonny :joint:
thanks bro there all doing fine, we still have several weeks of vegg so i'm sure things are going to get very interresting indeed.....thanks again for the hammers buddy......
peace bro :joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its like this ....you also impress me with ya girly's ......i like big fat bitches and i think you not gonne dissapoint me on that 1.... :yeahthats
i'l post a pic of BBC and PB 2morrow or so
let me say ya these BBC's are f***ing great genes ....exuse my lango lol
they sprout like WEED....!
cant wait to smoke 'm and there still sooooooo small
Now PB sprout is also doing verry wel also great genes i think only drawback is the opening of the shell

stay safe mate :joint:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ohw yea 2 other PB's comming up carefully dug 2 up still they have to break soil....dont now the rest.... update soon

70s_PotHead

jaws said:
hello hurrican :joint:
thank you brother for the words :joint: ......i still have 5 so i will get another chance in the future, like i was telling docleaf i'm glad i did not drop all ten in that f***** up soil :badday: ........
peace bro :wave:

Jaw's I know some people bake there soil oven to sterilize it, but what I always do on soil grows is flush the soil real good with boiling water and h2o2 before any seeds or transplanting,pretty easy and doesnt stink up the house like baking does and seems to kill any creepy crawlers that come with bag soil pretty good :chin:

70s :joint:

Last edited:
G

hello friends :joint:
ahh thank you core my friend, ya jonny has been doing some killer work as of late his sharkk x ice is a true winner from what i'm hearing.....i dont expect anything less from his hammers.....

glad ya got a PB up and going as well, hope the other to take off for you also....pics would be great when they get a bit bigger bro........

pothead, ya bro not sure if you remember or not but a couple years ago i lost a shit load of seeds to them tiny f******......after that i started flushing my soil with peroxcide and it worked great but after a couple grows i stopped doing that, had not had a problem with them in a long time untill now.....my main concern was/is i did not want DOCLEAF to think i'm keeping all the seeds and just saying i lost five :yoinks: ..........
peace friends :joint:

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
good morning grandpa :wave: :friends: :D

Grow looks great!!! I've never had white pest only spidermites, but good luck gettin rid of them.

G

hello cough :joint:
ahhh thank you my friend, ahhh to be just a dad again hahaha i kill me sometimes hehehe....

well on the bug thing its not something that spreads as far as i know, its just in some bags of soil.....i have used the same soil for a few years now and when i use the 2cubic foot bags there is no problems, its when i use the small size bags not sure what that has to do with anything but it happens....
peace :joint:

P.S. that soil has been pitched out already :chin: ..

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
got some pics

Pb
4 outta 8 popt....had to wait a day or 5 to pop ....still waiting on the 3

BB cheese
these are unbelieveble .... put 4 in 4 popt same day .....after 48 hours they went in soil with a tail of 2.5 cm a 3 cm

a other 3 outta 5 i have sprouted... Blue Mystic ....these came up average... popt in 36 hours

purple bastards

purple bastards

ok now this is like 30 days or so in veg thats from seed to now i am not sure how you are counting your days bro but dam it i want big old foot tall plants from seed to veg in like 10 days you the man or did i miss somthing :bat: this was taken to day oh yea go look at gcgs pics i took for him

be safe man

G

hey core ahh now thats better 4 is far better then one :yoinks: , ummm sorry there taking so long some strains are just like that...the only cure i know of is a longer presoak on the next run....but they look alive and ready to rock bro, watch out dont let them fall over....

passion, hahaha ya brother you and me both dude mine spent like 18 days under floros and have been under the hid's for the kast 15 soo if you count mine like your counting yours then were real close in days i would be 33 to your 30....the big diffrence is size would be the hids i have mine under, hey mam watch those side branches once they get going they really take off...i bet she will/would be a huge clone giver :chin: :chin: :chin: .......
peace friends :joint:

P.S going to the shed thread now.......

J

jonnybgood29

hey ft, great plant there!!!! cant wait to see a summer grow ala ft!!!!
jaws, whats up....are those things trying to grow straight up or are they curving out naturally? just asking, because its a cruicial point in determining your pheno!

F

Father Time

JB,
thanks mate,it'll be a hgreen summer this season mate!

Jaws,
ask and ye shall recieve mate.
Kindest Regards,FT :wave:

J

jonnybgood29

not a problem ft. i need feedback on my strains so i know if im going in the right direction, and its obvious that shark/ice is a big enough hit to work on further! :pimp3: :pimp3: :pimp3:

G

hey FT thank you for the mac my friend, always like good clear mac shots.......

jonny, ummm not sure if i understand your Question fully my friend....all i can at this point is they look great there strong growers, they took the topping like a champ....the growth so far seems to be of a normal nature, i see nothing unusual at this point.....can you give me some info on the curved growth your talking about, if i knew more clearly about what your looking for then i too would look for it and give you feedback on it....
thanks guys :joint:

J

jonnybgood29

just asking if the branches come off the stem at a "v" or come straight out horizontally before they grow up.

G

hey buddy i just looked at them there growing "V" my friend pretty much right out of the gate, soooo whats that mean too you my friend...
peace :joint:

J

jonnybgood29

ok thats good the only extra work involed in tose are making sure you force them to grow apart, good things very heavy yielding indica dominant strain 10 weeks to finish approx. but if the two colas are not apart enough, they will compete with each other for light as the colas are very thick. watch brushing up against the in later flower unless you really like to smell bad. the other pheno is also killer smoke with a touch less odor and slightly softer nuggets but grows more open naturally as well without having to train, but also reduces yield a little from the lower density of nuggets!

G

ahhh cool bro, i will get something going as far as keeping them apart...i have an idea and i think it will work out fine, will let ya no buddy.....
thank you :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts