What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Does this bias have something to do with you possibly banning me then gypsy inviting me back? Some type of personal power struggle?

Only you know the answer. If I am close to par on my observation I would say the sooner you get over it the better 😀

Focus on cg not anything personal. Be like me

mm
Be like you?
No thanks mate..
Your other comment I have no idea about where you get that, and can you focus more on questions folks are asking and less on debating stuff with me .. comment on what darkness and others have suggested for instance.
Maybe a little on why folks say your rks seeds were duds and how you intend to fix that etc

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Be like you?
No thanks mate..
Your other comment I have no idea about where you get that, and can you focus more on questions folks are asking and less on debating stuff with me .. comment on what darkness and others have suggested for instance.
Maybe a little on why folks say your rks seeds were duds and how you intend to fix that etc
Feel free to scroll all the freebie tester rks grows on here by respectable growers. Not made up cybertroll defamers that have 0 proof of purchase, 0 grows to show.

P.s. all the guys with irrelevant posts on here from other forums that they make from one of their 100 fake accounts then use as confirmation bias reference have been put on ignore for a reason.

Back to cg

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome back to another single source, super sativa sunday!

This is what I call the "colombian archetype" pheno. Having lived in the Bahamas and spending quite sometime in s America from curacao, Venezuela to peru. It's more woody, forest, spicy, Citrus. Lots of mention of Incence. I could see that too if these flowers were thrashed, sun dried then fermented. Losing most if not all volatile terps leaving the plant matter smell to its own devices.

This was 1 of 2 phenos that needed at least another month(and looked identical to eachother). The gods of green blessed these earlier flowers with a few mature nuts. And looks exactly like the "mexican" pheno

Taste is a bit more earthy and hashy Incense. (Would love to see her at peak ripeness)
Smoke is smooth but expansive.
Effect is very very strong. And long lasting. Similar to a triple shot of Italian espresso. Mental and energetic. Def not bed time weed. Could only finish half a 1 gram joint.

Screenshot_20231210_182023_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231210_182106_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231210_182152_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231210_182329_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231210_182416_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231210_182500_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231210_182124_Gallery.jpg

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are the seeds from the "colombian archetype" pheno

They look a shit ton like all the import and local sativa beans I've seen over my 31 year career. Classic turtle shell expression . No stripes. Wasn't someone here teyna say that heirlooms and landraces have no stripes? Or was that another thread. I think there maybe some truth to the theory

20231210_204757.jpg
20231210_204801.jpg
20231210_204805.jpg
20231210_204808.jpg
Screenshot_20231210_212425_Gallery.jpg

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Franco....actually in Colombia documenting his Colombian search...they even documented which exactly plants they took seeds from and filmed the separate bagging and tagging of the seeds from each individual plant.

View attachment 18930930 View attachment 18930931 View attachment 18930935

Colombian gold pics,
View attachment 18930937 View attachment 18930938

Old school Colombian seeds someone grew out that I know, were they were collected by there family from source in Colombia
View attachment 18930939

Im sure charli has had quite afew Colombians were he has gone to Colombia and documented the find in the fields...and then brought them back and documented their evaluation...should be on this forum..

A tip MedMan, I did go back and read the thread fully...the plants arnt bad...they are actually quite nice....would be cool to see them grown out to full size under some strong long season sun....nothing wrong with just calling them peru 2019....not alot of genetics from peru about so im sure you would generate plenty of interest with just that...also if while your evaluating the seedline you feel in your own opinion something reminds you of skunk or Colombian, well thats your opinion...and the seeds are still under evaluation and something your looking at....try to be tactful and not bring negativity on yourself and your brand....like I say ..nothing wrong with Peruvian 2019...the plants have their own story with just that...no addition needed...peace
Ghs has a breeder forum here? News to me.

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My MGM genetics line is composed of BC’s and Canada’s most used clones, and hoarded respectfully. MGM genetics is now all inbred lines. I have spent years keeping these plants alive. Sometime not even flowering them for years, or breeding them for that matter. These lines are tried, tested and true. And it is with great pleasure that i now offer to the world what i have had with me for so long, worked on so much, won so many trophies and competitions and used for myself medically, into your homes and production facilities. When grown under optimal conditions, they will taste how they smell, have no ceiling and will be impossible to build immunity to. from my garden to yours, from my hands to yours. How dope is that? Use with med-man brand nutes, the med-man method and med-man beds or tables for best results!

Nice one buddy. Sounds like you wrote some of them yourself?

This is my fave one
“med-man is a world dominator…he is like the rockstar of our industry”
– Jose Dominguez
Anything else you need debunked before I hit the ignore button?

That Jose dominguez quote was from icmag...or Facebook. One of the 2

The only people lying to you is the echo chamber of med-man deniers....that weirdly enough. Try to copy or imitate everything I've done or accomplished.

Screenshot_20231210_215640_Samsung Internet.jpg

mm

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

The two biggest skunk scammers of all time did a podcast on roadkill skunk 🤦🏻‍♂️. Lord help us all.
Guaranteed dude isn’t older than 45. Meaning, this guy was still drinking milk from a rubber nipple when all this stuff was happening 🤣. Can’t make this shit up man. It’s comical.
Thank you med man for the free entertainment
yea 42 at the time of that podcast it seems ,
so 12 years old in 92 ,
kinda missed the train a bit with regard to landraces , skunk , thai ,
what a shame , for him , haha ..

ill give the podcast a watch though ...
its actually watchable ...

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry about the last nut photos. They were a bit blurry

Never the less with the small amount i got these little baby turtles are gems.

Screenshot_20231211_010832_Gallery.jpg

mm

Reactions: Rgd

Ultramarin

yea 42 at the time of that podcast it seems ,
so 12 years old in 92 ,
kinda missed the train a bit with regard to landraces , skunk , thai ,
what a shame , for him , haha ..

ill give the podcast a watch though ...
its actually watchable ...
i also noticed that; he wasn't even born when i started my first cultivation attempts. if it is true that he began consuming at the age of 12, i no longer need to wonder where his overblown imagination and misdirected ego might come from...

eastcoastjoe

Here are the seeds from the "colombian archetype" pheno

They look a shit ton like all the import and local sativa beans I've seen over my 31 year career. Classic turtle shell expression . No stripes. Wasn't someone here teyna say that heirlooms and landraces have no stripes? Or was that another thread. I think there maybe some truth to the theory

View attachment 18931086 View attachment 18931087 View attachment 18931088 View attachment 18931089 View attachment 18931090

mm

Can’t be skunky , the seeds are too small ? Remember this whole thing started because you said huge seeds are “ an indicator of skunk in the nut “ ?

15927D9A-D973-4A14-BB1C-6E7D084742EA.jpeg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
certainly not! i have suspected for a while that perhaps other herbs led him into the peruvian jungle, rather than colombian gold:

"i lived in the Bahamas and visited various countries in south america from there...".
:unsure:

sounds somewhat familiar, doesn't it?
Buddy. I was born in edmonton then moved to victoria bc briedly, then Libya from 81 to 86 until Reagan bombed ghadafi, back to Victoria for a couple, then monterrey Mexico, then winnipeg, then the Bahamas, then winnipeg then Holland, then vancouver, back to mb to really take med-man brand to the next level and semi retire at 32 now living back in paradise where most the draft dodgers in bc still live. The perfect place to complete the rks project.

When living in Libya as a kid I saw the whole middle east, Malta and all of western Europe. I even loved in turkey for a few months

I think people are confusing their lack of emotional maturity and life experience with their own petty projections lol which is normal

mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts