What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
I think this thread slowly turns into some kind of witch hunt. MM isn't trying to sell you people here something, is he?
He's here trying to sell BS claims that he can't back up.

A bunch of dummies believe this guy is just going around innocently sharing his grows, when in reality this clown is trying to build a foundation, based on lies, for his new seed drop. Why do you think he's a sponsor at the NewbOG? 💰💰💰

Last edited:

bigherb

Veteran
I think this thread slowly turns into some kind of witch hunt. MM isn't trying to sell you people here something, is he?
Complaining about freebies, what is this...I had the OG Kush x TD too and grew them as well and got a few nice phenos. No keepers at the time but still not bad, certainly had much worse stuff from more "respected breeders" that sell 5 seeds for 100 bucks or more.
What I see atm is a guy trying to re-create a heirloom line, documenting the steps. That's not unethical, not more than selling chemdog s1 that bring only average plants. I think you people in here should all calm down a bit and let him do his thing. In the end the seed game a faith thing anyway. I spent thousands on CSI, grew a few packs of them...and don't have a keeper yet, lol. He at least seems to try to give some info which many do not. Sorry, I had to say this. This comes from my heart. Live and let live...
Selling lies for sure , it happens often in the seed industry but don't bring that to IC

My Sativa / NLD experience is limited . But the WLD / indica influence is very clear in these so called Colombian gold - from Peruvian gold

Ive grown mns Haze hybrids much more fine leaf than those and my experience with pure Colombian and Original Haze id say they shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath. The comparison to pure Colombian should not be made

Speaking of , Don't compare Caleb to this cat , he put in work for years and continues to do so . Genetic library unlike most

Csi has ran numbers much more than many breeders today . But most of all he is Honest about genetics, the source and lineage. To any OG of our community that is golden rule

I've grown several Csi varieties over the years always great quality

1luvbigherb

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Ya that's not pure colombian

Case closed

mm
yes i grew some pure colombian ,
i clearly remember one from my jungle patch that was quite massive ,
it didnt reach for the sky the same as the thai stuff i had grown ,
it was at least 8 ft tall , but almost as wide , with branches that made up for its lack of height by sprawling outwards ...

and from some pure colombian seeds my friend and i made some colombian x c99 seeds , which i still have a bunch of , tiny little seeds , not like the things you have shown , even as a hybrid they were just little tiny seeds , in order to make a hybrid of colombian , i guess you have to grow some colombian right???
i think its you who have not grown pure colombian mate...
now stop with the bullshit accusations ,
the focus is on your integrity not mine ....

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Complaining about freebies, what is this...I had the OG Kush x TD too and grew them as well and got a few nice phenos. No keepers at the time but still not bad, certainly had much worse stuff from more "respected breeders" that sell 5 seeds for 100 bucks or more.
What I see atm is a guy trying to re-create a heirloom line, documenting the steps. That's not unethical, not more than selling chemdog s1 that bring only average plants. I think you people in here should all calm down a bit and let him do his thing. In the end the seed game a faith thing anyway. I spent thousands on CSI, grew a few packs of them...and don't have a keeper yet, lol. He at least seems to try to give some info which many do not. Sorry, I had to say this. This comes from my heart. Live and let live...
no witch hunt ,
he is displaying pictures of genetics that are clearly not what he says ,
its outright lying , the stuff he showed in his green house ,
claiming to be pure colombian gold sativa , is a hybrid , there is no doubt about it ,
especially since he says they smell like skunk ,
im starting to think he touched his nose once on a skunks ass and all he can smell now is that skunks ass ..

then he shows something that is supposed to be a pure thai sativa ,
that looks nothing like that either ,
when he is pulled up on it , he tries to discredit his accusers by saying none of them are growers , so they dont know what they are talking about ,
and in that he is wrong again , i have been growing for over 40 years ,
and ive grown many pure sativas ,in all that time ,a chap gets a bit of an eye for what he is looking at ,
i can be 100 % sure most of mm s claims on this thread are complete bullshit ,
and he needs to be pulled up on it ....

NEED 4 SEED

Ok people, please don't slap me for not having the extensive background like a lot of other guys here. I'm still just a small scale grower and pollen chucker that started in 95 looking for genetics that fit my preferences. Only marginal landrace experience. This also isn't my first ICMAG account which was called 'Guy Brush'. I certainly didn't do my homework regarding med-man before posting and I see the inconsistencies in his posts. Yes, he doesn't answer questions and so on. I shouldnt have put that to the side. And I also don't wanted to play down CSI, from which I have a massive collection of now. I have total respect for them. Probably my most treasured breeder alone for his freebie policy. Yes, he sent me freebies that I wanted and that a lot. It's incredible what he does.
I stand here corrected and must say I don't know much about the accusations I have been reading here. I will keep a little quieter about things I don't know and try to post only stuff I really know.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes i grew some pure colombian ,
i clearly remember one from my jungle patch that was quite massive ,
it didnt reach for the sky the same as the thai stuff i had grown ,
it was at least 8 ft tall , but almost as wide , with branches that made up for its lack of height by sprawling outwards ...

and from some pure colombian seeds my friend and i made some colombian x c99 seeds , which i still have a bunch of , tiny little seeds , not like the things you have shown , even as a hybrid they were just little tiny seeds , in order to make a hybrid of colombian , i guess you have to grow some colombian right???
i think its you who have not grown pure colombian mate...
now stop with the bullshit accusations ,
the focus is on your integrity not mine ....
And the story changes again

If you expect the highest standards from others. Start with a example of your own to follow.

Great you have some "memory" though lol

mm

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
hahaha ,
yes mate ,, its an evolving story ,
only because i dont feel the need to give u anything much ,
its not like you are offering up much or answering anyones questions ,
You seem to have dodged almost all of them ,
no one on this thread doubts my claims other than you ,
and you seem to have been proven to exaggerate and lie about genetics,
so its not like you even have a leg to stand on ,

now answer some questions and stop the games ,
and dont bait me or question my integrity because it wont end well for you ...

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Earth to the cybertrolls here:

If I am not selling any pure colombian gold
....I have 0 social contracts to oblige to anyone

If you feel entitled to "the customer is always right" illusion....they got hit a McDonald's drive thru and take the snowflake attitudes to them.

Just sit back an enjoy the show.

Name one other breeder on icmag (registered or not) that has a documented seed hunting mission in picture and video.....I will wait lol

mm

Chi13

ICMag Donor

If you feel entitled to "the customer is always right" illusion....they got hit a McDonald's drive thru and take the snowflake attitudes to them.

Name one other breeder on icmag (registered or not) that has a documented seed hunting mission in picture and video.....I will wait lol

mm
Of course you're selling zero colombian gold (you don't have it for starters), but I bet you sell crosses and I bet you market them as pure colombian gold x (road kill skunk?).

There's a lot of experienced growers here much older than you. You're in the landrace section so this is a section where we are very interested in landrace. Do you think we don't know what a landrace is? Better stick to a site with some gullible newbies.

We aren't enjoying the show because it is based on a LIE.

Last edited:

TheDarkStorm

mm
Franco....actually in Colombia documenting his Colombian search...they even documented which exactly plants they took seeds from and filmed the separate bagging and tagging of the seeds from each individual plant.

Colombia_622 (1).jpg
Colombia_644.jpg
ColombiaSativas1 (1).jpg

Colombian gold pics,
11081941318762143.jpg
11081951901395416.jpg

Old school Colombian seeds someone grew out that I know, were they were collected by there family from source in Colombia
IMG_20231210_213625.jpg

Im sure charli has had quite afew Colombians were he has gone to Colombia and documented the find in the fields...and then brought them back and documented their evaluation...should be on this forum..

A tip MedMan, I did go back and read the thread fully...the plants arnt bad...they are actually quite nice....would be cool to see them grown out to full size under some strong long season sun....nothing wrong with just calling them peru 2019....not alot of genetics from peru about so im sure you would generate plenty of interest with just that...also if while your evaluating the seedline you feel in your own opinion something reminds you of skunk or Colombian, well thats your opinion...and the seeds are still under evaluation and something your looking at....try to be tactful and not bring negativity on yourself and your brand....like I say ..nothing wrong with Peruvian 2019...the plants have their own story with just that...no addition needed...peace

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
great suggestion darkie ,
nothing wrong calling it after the area and year it was sourced ,
no false claims are made doing that ,

then as you say , let the plants tell the rest of the story via documentation of them ,
and of course , be honest in ones assess ment of them too ,
i dont think mr mm is experienced enough to see what he is looking at at times as far as his landrace claims go , but it he was honest and say he isnt sure , or doesnt know , open to other opinions etc ,
this would go a long way to re-establishing some credibility ...

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great suggestion darkie ,
nothing wrong calling it after the area and year it was sourced ,
no false claims are made doing that ,

then as you say , let the plants tell the rest of the story via documentation of them ,
and of course , be honest in ones assess ment of them too ,
i dont think mr mm is experienced enough to see what he is looking at at times as far as his landrace claims go , but it he was honest and say he isnt sure , or doesnt know , open to other opinions etc ,
this would go a long way to re-establishing some credibility ...
Does this bias have something to do with you possibly banning me then gypsy inviting me back? Some type of personal power struggle?

Only you know the answer. If I am close to par on my observation I would say the sooner you get over it the better 😀

Focus on cg not anything personal. Be like me

mm

J0sh1

Veteran
Oh yeah. I highly invite everyone reading this threads to give that "podcast" a listen. If anyone thinks this thread is a snapshot of the delusion this guy brings to the table. be ready for that "episode".

I would love to see the references, documented research for how the Professor claims to create magical all curing strains for specific ailments like concussions as he claims in the lying narcissism fest of a "podcast episode"

Status
Not open for further replies.