What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

Chi13

ICMag Donor
pretty squirrelly ,, lol ..
certainly looks like a pure thai sativa in that picture ,
i have some seed of it im sure , choc thai also ,, mango too i think ,
probably all have a similar theme ....
You do have squirelly! You gifted me some along with the choc and mango. I will get around to them. I grew one of the chocs and it was great but hermied. Despite that I think it has real potential. It was very resinous, sticky with very visible trichs even on the stems, intense smoke. Will grow out the rest early next year hopefully. Even if they all hermie I think they'll be worth it for a personal user like myself.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Weren't you saying a few posts back landraces were "unstable" but now it's oops?
As I said the are more diverse than unstable , I think that's the correct term, unstable isn't quite right
No. That's what you and your pals have been saying since this thread started lol

You know....the narrative you have been using to try to discredit this reference that actually supports what I have been saying and debunking the liars

mm

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
No. That's what you and your pals have been saying since this thread started lol

You know....the narrative you have been using to try to discredit this reference that actually supports what I have been saying and debunking the liars

mm
Hahaha im not at home but when I am ill pull up the quote like I did the last time u misquoted me .

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hahaha im not at home but when I am ill pull up the quote like I did the last time u misquoted me .
Well. Best to start stalking charlie Garcia becuase he has verified there is skunk pure landrace colombian grown in peru lol

And that you are confusing equador with peru

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BTW if you were trying to suggest there is an indica pheno in that squirrel tail like you showed you would be 100% incorrect...
No I showed a expression of ST and your response was "that's an indica hybrid" "st has no variation". And "only looks one way" lol I guess go edit your responses to hide said facts haha

mm

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No wonder folks get frustrated with you. I'll be back later to point out you error yet again..
You see mate when you are like me and tell the truth there is nothing to change or remember. That's why all my posts are consistent and why all your are always changing.

I strongly suggest actually reading my posts. Not skimming and making things up I don't say

Life will get easier. When the truth becomes more important then an agenda or a narrative to protect

mm

Status
Not open for further replies.