What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

I think this thread slowly turns into some kind of witch hunt. MM isn't trying to sell you people here something, is he?
Complaining about freebies, what is this...I had the OG Kush x TD too and grew them as well and got a few nice phenos. No keepers at the time but still not bad, certainly had much worse stuff from more "respected breeders" that sell 5 seeds for 100 bucks or more.
What I see atm is a guy trying to re-create a heirloom line, documenting the steps. That's not unethical, not more than selling chemdog s1 that bring only average plants. I think you people in here should all calm down a bit and let him do his thing. In the end the seed game a faith thing anyway. I spent thousands on CSI, grew a few packs of them...and don't have a keeper yet, lol. He at least seems to try to give some info which many do not. Sorry, I had to say this. This comes from my heart. Live and let live...
Its OK Need4speed.
I understand what are you saying. I am happy you were more lucky than me. As i said I would not complain or write about it, but than I saw this crazy thread so I wrote my one and only experience with mm cross seeds.
You are right, those were freebies completly for free. And also he is not selling here anything to us ( yet :D ). I respect that. But still, I expected some OG cross when I saw label on the bag, you know...and felt I didnt find any.

Now somterhing maybe little more related to this topic - I didnt grew pure colombian plant yet to be honest. Closest plants to the 'pure colombia' I grew, were probably Mangobiche X Destroyer seeds. It was gifted to me from Rafa from Canabiogen, as a ''consolation gift'' after he received opened envelop with missing money from me for one of my seed orders. Somebody at post office stole money from the envelop, and because I did traded already many times from him in the past, he knew I didnt try to scum him and sent me 10 of these seeds for free as a gift instead of what I did ordered. He told me its unreleased test version. Destroyer has shorter frowering time and has more thick buds than pure colombian girls, I did also grew some pure Destroyer in the past so I know what I say (if you are not lucky enough to pick that pearl pheno - most other plants have ''standard'' sativa buds with some little diferencies in between them). Also fact it was F1 between landrace and stabilised line made me think it will be faster and better managable. Ooohh boy how wong I was :) It was huge octopus like plants with their arms everywhere and it had small foxtail like buds and was flowering forever. I grew them 11/13 and even shortened to 10/14 last month, but it still had white pistils and it slowly kept flowering.... nothing like ''pure peruan colominan gold'' or whatever I saw on the pics here. It was more like as Maha Kala posted his picture but he managed them much better, Mine were owergrowing my tent completly and had little different bud structures. I doubt those plants are pure colombian plants as many other people here do.

eastcoastjoe

Thank you for sharing your trauma with the group. You are in a safe place here among friends. You are very brave for surviving medman and helping others get meducated and making it through this trying experience.

There's also someone he reminds me of, who is on this forum, @awwc. I think he has me on ignore so I'm not sure he will see this tag. This is the most bullshitting man I have encountered in any forums, let alone cannabis forums. He lies non stop, but here is the funniest memory I have of him:

He was on a different forum I am also a part of, where he tried to make people believe he was a big deal grower who drove a Maserati. When people made fun of him for lying about his car, he uploaded some pictures of said Maserati to the thread, to supposedly p0wn those making fun of him. Then people searched for Maserati pictures on google, and the pictures he had uploaded were the first few in the google search for "maserati" :ROFLMAO: Probably the laziest and dumbest liar on the internet. THen he came to this forum and was comparing himself to Plato and Socrates. Good stuff.

Caps forum ?

NEED 4 SEED

if you shoot a skunk[rabid in this case] and quickly pick it up with a shovel and are ion very close proximity

it smells more like some weird onion/garlic gas..and not the rks small we love

left bit mix and yeh..it smell like “verified” skunk
Some may disagree. I saw JAWS post on overgrow that he is actually looking for the fresh skunk spray type plants.

eastcoastjoe

I think this thread slowly turns into some kind of witch hunt. MM isn't trying to sell you people here something, is he?
Complaining about freebies, what is this...I had the OG Kush x TD too and grew them as well and got a few nice phenos. No keepers at the time but still not bad, certainly had much worse stuff from more "respected breeders" that sell 5 seeds for 100 bucks or more.
What I see atm is a guy trying to re-create a heirloom line, documenting the steps. That's not unethical, not more than selling chemdog s1 that bring only average plants. I think you people in here should all calm down a bit and let him do his thing. In the end the seed game a faith thing anyway. I spent thousands on CSI, grew a few packs of them...and don't have a keeper yet, lol. He at least seems to try to give some info which many do not. Sorry, I had to say this. This comes from my heart. Live and let live...

Are you on drugs ? He SOLD “roadkill skunk” to the masses and i fact, it was a Tahoe of skunk 1 hybrid. Read the whole thread dude. He’s scammy as fuck.
Ask him some specific questions about things he’s “sold” and watch what happens

D80B5370-D934-409B-928A-F259EB074482.png
41DB5285-25CF-4746-898F-D7D3AE08C6D0.png

NEED 4 SEED

Its OK Need4speed.
I understand what are you saying. I am happy you were more lucky than me. As i said I would not complain or write about it, but than I saw this crazy thread so I wrote my one and only experience with mm cross seeds.
You are right, those were freebies completly for free. And also he is not selling here anything to us ( yet :D ). I respect that. But still, I expected some OG cross when I saw label on the bag, you know...and felt I didnt find any.

Now somterhing maybe little more related to this topic - I didnt grew pure colombian plant yet to be honest. Closest plants to the 'pure colombia' I grew, were probably Mangobiche X Destroyer seeds. It was gifted to me from Rafa from Canabiogen, as a ''consolation gift'' after he received opened envelop with missing money from me for one of my seed orders. Somebody at post office stole money from the envelop, and because I did traded already many times from him in the past, he knew I didnt try to scum him and sent me 10 of these seeds for free as a gift instead of what I did ordered. He told me its unreleased test version. Destroyer has shorter frowering time and has more thick buds than pure colombian girls, I did also grew some pure Destroyer in the past so I know what I say (if you are not lucky enough to pick that pearl pheno - most other plants have ''standard'' sativa buds with some little diferencies in between them). Also fact it was F1 between landrace and stabilised line made me think it will be faster and better managable. Ooohh boy how wong I was :) It was huge octopus like plants with their arms everywhere and it had small foxtail like buds and was flowering forever. I grew them 11/13 and even shortened to 10/14 last month, but it still had white pistils and it slowly kept flowering.... nothing like ''pure peruan colominan gold'' or whatever I saw on the pics here. It was more like as Maha Kala posted his picture but he managed them much better, Mine were owergrowing my tent completly and had little different bud structures. I doubt those plants are pure colombian plants as many other people here do.
Thanks for your understanding. Regarding colombian genetics I have actually not the slightest experience as I am more of an indica type of guy. I liked a super silver haze at one point for its taste and smell but the high was too much for me.

NEED 4 SEED

Are you on drugs ? He SOLD “roadkill skunk” to the masses and i fact, it was a Tahoe of skunk 1 hybrid. Read the whole thread dude. He’s scammy as fuck.
Ask him some specific questions about things he’s “sold” and watch what happens

View attachment 18930792 View attachment 18930793
Yeah opioids from surgery, lol. No, it's true, after all the anger I had to look for his website and yes his claims are sketchy af and I wouldn't order from there. I made my statements only from the freebies and his actions here and on overgrow which seemed to me ok. And people's reactions seemed to me over the top. Seems there's something to it. Maybe he needs a new start. I still see a guy dabbling in weed like everyone of us. And I want to give growers second and third chances. Probably naive, maybe.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
You can find rks terps in ghanis, Pakistan, Mexicans and colombians.

Lots of smokers commenting still. 1 or 2 actual growers.

mm
Aktooally, preservationist breeders - not just growers.
People with intimate knowledge of the genetics, culture, expressions, possibilities, etc. People who have grown the old pure lines and many iterations between then and now - not scammers who find ditch weed and call it 'Pure' even though describing many different strains and countries whild describing that ditch weed from a river where tourists go to drink an MAO-I soup they call 'Ayahuasca'

One of those preservationists, you ratted out, publishing their home address because you got called out for lying.

Skunk (RKS or not) doesnt come from America. It only showed up in America in the 70s when the Afghans came over.
If you're finding skunk in Mexi or Lumbo then its because theres a lot of Afghan in that Lumbo/Peruvian/ShamanGoldGrifter

Wolverine97

Veteran
Its funny we all posting our experiences with something most likely very different in our minds even to each other.

in my mind, Skunk, first hit the uk in the early 90s.

It had all deep notes to it, no high notes at all and looked like it had been grown with pgrs.

Very dense bud, no stems, just tight crumbly densely stacked calyxes

Very deep malty hoppy beery funk. A small bud would overpoweringly stink up a whole room and stairway and outside.

But that is only what i think of as skunk.

High was all encompassing, very strong but bit of a paranoid edge to it, both in the smoke effect and the fact it stank so strong it turned people's heads as you walked past.
that sounds like Sk1 to me, not "Skunk Bud", as was common in the states 30-40 years ago.

Wolverine97

Veteran
My MGM genetics line is composed of BC’s and Canada’s most used clones, and hoarded respectfully. MGM genetics is now all inbred lines. I have spent years keeping these plants alive. Sometime not even flowering them for years, or breeding them for that matter. These lines are tried, tested and true. And it is with great pleasure that i now offer to the world what i have had with me for so long, worked on so much, won so many trophies and competitions and used for myself medically, into your homes and production facilities. When grown under optimal conditions, they will taste how they smell, have no ceiling and will be impossible to build immunity to. from my garden to yours, from my hands to yours. How dope is that? Use with med-man brand nutes, the med-man method and med-man beds or tables for best results!

Nice one buddy. Sounds like you wrote some of them yourself?

This is my fave one
“med-man is a world dominator…he is like the rockstar of our industry”
– Jose Dominguez
I like this one, the irony is just so rich:
“med-man brand integrity, humility and honesty in mind always…..the world’s most famous……ridiculous!”
– Matt “bouncin buds” Beren

Thcvhunter

Veteran
"Disclaimer – “these are not testimonials for commercial purposes. They are character references and personal shared experiences “

Thats from Mad-Man's website.
Fucked up thing is, the breeder he ratted out, he uses as a 'reference' there.

Since Mad-Man has me on ignore, i have a question for the forum:
Why is a blatant scammer and rat allowed here? Is this Attitude Seedbank?

Wolverine97

Veteran
This is satire, right? Has to be...

Wolverine97

Veteran
I think that's a thing of the past. Nobody today in Europe is buying skunk seeds or buds hoping for a Roadkill type of smell. The damage of the name switch was done decades ago. Europeans expect that hoppy smell today when buying skunk tagged genetics. And I believe that is the case with lots of younger Americans too in 2023. No need to belittle us for not knowing the smell.
Dude, it isn't "belittling" anyone, to point out that you simply don't have the frame of reference to judge from... it's just reality. No need to take offense to that. It shocks me, honestly. I can't understand why you would take offense to not living in an area where you can actually smell a skunk. Weird.

Anyhow, it isn't a thing of the past, just more rare these days. I have one keeper from my seed run this year, which is very heavy on the skunk terps (esters, thiols, etc), but also has a sort of burnt orange peel background to it. But the skunk is definitely strongly present. Doesn't make it "Skunk Bud", but clearly shares some ancestors. The genetic background of this particular line is heavy on Afghani, and Hindu.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hahaha really show the quote, I have definitely grown some Colombian but mostly hybrids and they look like what you showed which is what I probably said

Do some research and find the quote hahaha
Ya that's not pure colombian

Case closed

mm

Status
Not open for further replies.