What's new

prices in your area

G

Here in Maryland the prices are decent. heads are like 50 60 an 8th 20 dollar grams and you can find some nice deals on qp's of some very very good heads. Beaster- i dont know i dont deal with beaster but are expensive and worthless i think, You never get your moneys worth. Mids- are very cheap and are usaully alright if you smoke it in a blunt or something. Ounce- $100- 150 seedless but outdoor grown. It depends who you know and what comes around. Sometimes its really cheap and sometimes it the regular amount.

house

We have good prices on mid/beasters ect.. here in the midwest but the true dank is hard to find here and demands outrageous prices.

Dank= $60-70 an eighth, $400-500 ouce, $3800 lb. I wish I had a cali hookup :(

PicosPoisonftw!

Ganja-Guru said:
ATL prices:

Shwag: Mids: Presidential(Kush, "Purp"...lol, etc.):
Gram=$5 Gram=$10 gram=$15-20
1/4=$25 1/4=$40 1/4=$120-180
1 Oz=$60 1 Oz=$80-120 1 Oz= $400-750 stupid...

ATL is the worst place for consistant prices. Black people always try to make a buck off everyone even thier own fam, calling anything in the high mid range "Dro" HAHA! But dont try and explain that "dro" isnt a TYPE of weed, rather a way of growing it or youll have an even higher price on your menu.(ignorant ****s) And white people have SHIT for weed. Mexicans "ACTUALLY" have decent shit, not dirt, and you can get an Oz for $25 if they think thats all the cash you got on you...LOL! Mostly b/c i think they prob have a DIRECT connect with thier uncle growing or some shit...

anywho0.. ATL = Inconsistant

werd I hate this ****ing place.

{Lotus}

Some dank outdoor grown lime green buds..Strain unknown..

35 an 8th

65 a 1/4

130 a 1/2

260 an O

GREAT prices for my area.. NE near NewYork

G

you do know that you could buy one hell of a set up for 8,000 and never pay that outrageous price again
PicosPoisonftw! said:
Paying ~8000/2lb's for organic outdoor cali chronic, shipped across the country.

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
what about the fact that a person doing that kind of op in cali might get 2-4 years vs someone in another state getting 10? risk vs reward brain brain

lotus_extreme

Northern Michigan has got to be one of the most expensive places in the world to buy Cannabis. Half the time there is nothing worth smoking. When the good stuff comes, usually straight from California, or Oregon, the prices are around 32,00/LB. Dealers charge straight up $50 US Dollars per 3.5 gram bag. $400 straight-up per OZ (probably a few grams short of an OZ even...)

Like I said, there is other stuff occasionally, but its all dirty ditch weed. The herbs the dealers are saying is "the chronic" is nothing more than fresh unknown strains which was picked wayyyy to early. By we the consumers get our hands on the herb the trichomes are mostly off the plant, and it's been poorly packaged/stored so the herb is realllyyyy dry, or really wet. This guy from Michigan State University tried selling a bag of this herb...some of the best I've seen up farther north here (from far away). It was the cola's of the plants but they weren't even dried properly. The outside crumbled, and the inside was moister than a dripping wet horny vagina waiting for stimulation!

Do yourself a favor, DONT BUY HERBS IN NORTHERN MICHIGAN. 1. it sucks. 2. it'll be short on weight. 3. Our police system here is hardcore and do stupid stuff.

A buddy was arrested for buying a bag from a guy who turned out to be an undercover TNT person helping out the cops. This person smoked with my buddy!!! The rule was always make him/her smoke first to prove they aren't law enforcement. I guess these TNT people are allowed to smoke herbs as long as its part of a bust/sting. Never heard of the cops letting people break the law like this to bring someone down for a dime-bag amount of northern michigans shittiest herbs.

PicosPoisonftw!

brainthor said:
you do know that you could buy one hell of a set up for 8,000 and never pay that outrageous price again

yeah I'd love to. but papulz hit it on the head. I also get a decent return on investment on that price believe it or not. but no more, had to cut ties w/my source.
:puppydoge

Cocoa Puffs

Not everyone wants to grow or can giving their family or living situation. Or schedule. Growing is work and for adults with a lot of responsibility , it's can be one more thing ya have to do.

And remember , for some people 500 bucks is like 5 bucks, so they don't mind spending the dough. The weed I used to buy for 300 a zip still blew away all the dutch seeds I've grown until I got passed some clones and started growing Canadian and American genetics. We who live in Cali are spoiled.
The bagseeds I grew were better than most of the seeds I bought. More flavorful and better yielding, but that's another story.

I haven't bought in years, but it was around 60 an 1/8th and then 300 a zip for primo. I never bought less than an oz. Buy more for a discount and split it with friends.

Last edited:

Dr. G

actually some guy from calibrought 95 lbs to ill of some "cali orange" and its ****ing beasters and hes trying to send it out here like were idiots or somthing takee your crappy outdoors back

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
I bought an 1/8th for 25 bucks several days ago. I rolled it up into 5 joints. Not the best tasting stuff, and harsh too. Rock hard. Just awful stuff that gets you high. Like someone above said. I get weed for about 8 cents per kilowatt. Seriously for the 25, I could have grown out at least 1/2 pound.

Last edited:

cb8412

Dr. G said:
actually some guy from calibrought 95 lbs to ill of some "cali orange" and its ****ing beasters and hes trying to send it out here like were idiots or somthing takee your crappy outdoors back

i smoked alot of this "cali orange". it was 35 1/8 60 1/4 110 1/2 180 oz. i smoked alot of it cuz it was cheap. I found out a couple weeks ago it was soaked in embalming fluid. go figure. i wondered why it always gave me a headache. the things ppl will do to make a buck.

blitz

Los Angeles

Los Angeles

Various hookups, some involving club weed. $50 an eighth for quality shit. For that amount, you can get twice that quantity of Mexican schwag, but not really worth it.Hash at around $40/gram from dealers..definitely harder to get in the USA than Europe.

darthvapor

oakland ,california

regular heads 40$ for 3.5 grams, Usuall prices $50, $60 if its some purple and your stupid enough to pay for it. Its quality local produce most of the time. Ive been getting some nice 73u and 90 bubble hash for $35gram which goes for $45-$50 on streets.

Latest posts

Latest posts