What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

prices in your area

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Just picked up some platinum og for 18 a unit in san fran...triple A indoor!!!

its most likely outdoor/greenhouse....my full season OG kush came out looking very very similar to my indoor runs this year...they went for 2-22 locally in san francisco and most cant even tell its not indoor.....most real indoor OG is at least 25 any lower than that and its not even worth growing anymore..might be stolen or grown in a op w/ stolen power...

last year saw some indoor OG for 18 but it wasnt top shelf...had the smell but wasnt trimmed too well...grown by asian growers who thought they had purple clones, turned out OG and they had no idea what it was so they did them for super cheap...next round on their purps price went back up to 25. so to say you can get OG for 18 all year round isnt true, that is an "anomally" price not in line with standard market pricing...

C

Capital G

The number was 24...he threw me a deal...it was love! they love it back home. Indoor for sure this s3 macro is lame. I know the packs you're talking about...my people have them now back home. Their is no comparison...those packs go for 3200 back home....that platinum kush goes for 65-90 per 1/8....dude is a local vendor. I trust my source he had no reason to lie...i just fell into a good situation...it typically happens like that...good karma.

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Outside of Bogota
SM Gold 35,00 COP a QP
Punta Roja 40,000 COP a QP
Local Sative 25,000 COP a QP
Colombian grown "creepy" 10,000 COP a gm min. 10gm
Colombia's finest powder 7,000 COP a gm (I don't mess with this)
These are the current prices I am offered, some might find it cheaper
Peace from Colombia

paulycali

Norcal Indoor = $2200 max
Norcal Greenhouse = $1000 max
Norcal Outdoor = Not done yet lol!

Central Indoor = $2600 max
Central Greenhouse = $1500 max
Central Outdoor = Not done yet lol!

Socal Indoor = $3200 max
Socal Greenhouse = $2000 max
Socal Outdoor = Not done yet lol!

San diego county still fetches top dollar followed by orange county then La county. Just gets cheaper and cheaper as you head north

I

ItsTopShelf

i got stuff that ill sit on and only sell 8ths of because were im at no1 will pay what i want for it .. and honestly.. id rather smoke it.. ive got some crosses that no1 has .. and no1 will ever have so its funny to me wen these kids sit there n say no to price without even seein the shit. kuz honestly. wen i was buying and selling more.. i was always lookin for the best of the best. i didnt care price.. an my customers never cared unless it was a huge hike in price.. but honestly im trying to start selling seeds.. so maybe some people will experience some of the best shit ive ever smoked ..

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Van BC swagg $80.00 oz good bud $150.00 oz to $200.00 oz,,, pound $1800.00 to $2000.00

Jamaica $120.00 to$150.00 US..per POUND !!

Costa Rica swagg $100.00 oz creeper $250.00 to $300.00 oz

Mexico all swagg all the time $40.00 for 5 grams! Unless you find a friend.. real crappy and shitty deal... headband 707

I

ItsTopShelf

im saying everyone indoors should keep a steady price for RESPECTABLE indoors.
i wont sell anything i grow for cheap unless its a first time with the strain.. and its not a keeper.. ill get rid of it for cheap but never will get rid of amazing bud for cheap prices.. whats the point? if there willing to pay 350 a zip.. y the fuck would i charge 300 for better weed then there paying 350 for

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2k to 2.8k per lb on the front range of colorado, maybe can squeek a few more hundred out of the mountain towns.
400 to 500 per oz of bho

ime

paulycali

im saying everyone indoors should keep a steady price for RESPECTABLE indoors.
i wont sell anything i grow for cheap unless its a first time with the strain.. and its not a keeper.. ill get rid of it for cheap but never will get rid of amazing bud for cheap prices.. whats the point? if there willing to pay 350 a zip.. y the fuck would i charge 300 for better weed then there paying 350 for

Thats a given for sure. Just sucks when millions of pounds are floating around. Drives the price of indoor way down. Seems like prices for indoor down here dont fluctuate to much. Good thing for sure. Everywhere else it does. For 3 months the price of indoor for the majority of the state goes down. After that its back to the norm. Almost best to hold out and cure the shit out of your product and when the time is right. Unload that shit. People want cheap meds right now. Out here we get outdoor and greenhouse that rivals indoor quality. Master growers pumping outdoor and greenhouse meds properly. Tough to pass up such cheap meds. The indoors will always be wanted but at the moment mine as well scoop up the greenhouse and then the outdoor

Shiva_Shanti

India -
South India -
depending on who you know and the quality -
Rs 1000 - 1500 / 10-20 $ for 25 grams dried bud ( usually in the city )
Rs 5000 - 30000 / 100 - 500 $ for 1 kg dried bud
Rs 1000 - 4000 / 20-80 $ for 10 grams / 1 tola of hashish

price decreases with bulk and with your level of understanding with the seller :)

Latest posts

Latest posts