What's new

prices in your area

I paid $420 last time I bought a oz here in se texas. it was some dank for sure, but payin that much kills me. The mexi brick around here is great though, not very seedy & a nice sativa high. I paid $130 for a qp of that a couple weeks ago.

prices here have skyrocketed to 7.3€/gr after the government decided to crack down on small scale growers (being to stupid to find the big criminal grow ops)

G

beast up here in NY is cheap since it flows right over the border in the summer (they don't start watchin more til fall, and still it doesn't do much to touch the supply even when a tractor trailer full gets busted once a week)

the people ik who buy atm are paying 125/oz, 320ish/quap, and it seems like prolly right around 900-1000/ lb

i don't want to know people who buy more than that :joint:

first round of my OD is in 2 weeks and ready to smoke in 4, second round will be dry in 5 and cured alright in 7. Only bringing in about 1/2 p this year if mother nature decides she likes me, but its something and its not seeded :)

maxP

beast around where i am usually goes for about $35-$45 an 1/8, $220 an oz, $800 for qp, $2700 for lb. wasnt bad before i got to the point that beasters didnt get me high anymore :joint: and i really didnt enjoy having to pay the increased price of $60 an 1/8 for dank shit (headies around here)...so now i dont pay for weed anymore :headbange

Last edited:

maxP

PS:

irishSoCo said:
beast up here in NY is cheap since it flows right over the border in the summer (they don't start watchin more til fall, and still it doesn't do much to touch the supply even when a tractor trailer full gets busted once a week)

word to that homie, im in the NE area and my supply is direct from across the border so we all feel a little bit better about canada every fall :canabis:

G

i love canada! they give us great beer, plentiful weed for people without standards or with no other options, great skiing/boarding, and cute women (in some parts)

filter xp

the people ik who buy atm are paying 125/oz, 320ish/quap, and it seems like prolly right around 900-1000/ lb

im in ny...beasters/dro does not go for those prices anywhere, not even close. tell your guy to give me a call! he'll have so much business he'll have to close up shop

2006/2007 those prices below sound about right for both the dro and the exotic strains we all know and love.

beast around where i am usually goes for about $35-$45 an 1/8, $220 an oz, $800 for qp, $2700 for lb. wasnt bad before i got to the point that beasters didnt get me high anymore and i really didnt enjoy having to pay the increased price of $60 an 1/8 for dank shit (headies around here)...so now i dont pay for weed anymore

Dr. G

legalizekindtok said:
. and like i said and since my last post on this thread dallas cops have busted a total of 7 crops. it is going to be bad like 5 years ago when the DEa had all those billboards signs sayin" if you think it's dry now wait til december"!!!!! :rant:

dude was that all over it was by me here in illinois i saw one and was like wtf?!?!?!?!

but ya for commersh dank its around 4200 a lb 1200-1250 a qp 300-320 a oz 50 an 8th

but headies can go for 60-70 an 8th 375-480 a z and like 5 gs for a lb

1 lbof regs for 1150
and 5 lbs of regs for like $5250

Last edited:

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
I bought a pound of Santa Marta Gold for 435 bucks, absolutely primo, sold it all in an hour for 45 bucks an ounce. Oh, wait a minute, that was 1978, nevermind.
Hehap

danktown

dr. g...where in IL you see those billboards? thats kinda ****ed...i think the leo's believe theyre on a roll just cause o that huge bust in barrington

and yeah those prices are pretty much the standard in my area as well

iLuv2BlAzE

shit in nyc a oz goes easy for 400 - 450 depends on wat kinda haze it is ...easily 5500 a lb shits expensive !here :cuss: :cuss: thats top quality shit tho

Comatose

so cal - oz - 210-300 chronic 280-350 death schwag and mid I dont know as I dont buy even bud that often and if I do it aint gonna be no schwag or mid.

G

the price for me is 15,5 cent per kilowatt/h. :headbange

sry i have forgotten the price on the street but i think it was so 425 euro for 100g very good commercial .1350 for 500 g but who wants to buy shit on the streets...

vanhemp

hi

most common smoke here in Argentina is brick weed (really ugly) between 2 pesos (1u$s 3 pesos) and 4 pesos a gram.
most of the comercial bud comes from growers who sells extra stock, there isnt a diference between comercial bud or homemade grower stash. can get buds from 15pesos to 40pesos and even more depends on the "line"

integritybeans

MysterX said:
man guys here in cali well socal.

not sure about brick wed ahvent seen nor smoked it in 10+ years. but regs which most would calssify as mid grades i guess are 225-260 z 1k qp bout 32 an lb.
ok kush 60 1/8 1400+qp 4500+ lb. bomb og kush bomb pure bomb bubba 65+ 1/8 1600qp 5500+ lb. chemdawg will be about 6-6500+lb

people said i was crazy charging 6500 for aogk and his sd cut which i dont grow no more thanks for the price of chemdogg as ill add another 1500 to the 6500 as im about 2000 miles away from cali and these rappers pay big in my area. i usually pay 2500/lb in cali for medicasl afgan and trainwreck blueberry what ever my medical guy sends

G

Hello ;) In my area, weed cost about 30zloty (6 euro) per gram, but is not a gram but 0,7g. If you want buy 5grams u must pay 100zl (25 euro) but it's about 4,5g :/. Welcome to Poland hehe. If you want good weed in poland just grow, nothing else hehe. Peace, Keep growin! and greetings from Poland.

In my part of the midwest good bud costs $10/1.5g, $20/3.5g, $40/7g, $70/14g, and $130/28g. QP = $420. Of course things vary from time to time and dealer to dealer so sometimes you'll pay $30 per eighth and $45 a quarter, but prices for larger amounts are pretty stable. Never bought a half-pound, or a pound or anything like that so I'm not sure how much there.

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Well some really good potent herb SKUNKALICIOUS dank goes for 3600 a pound.
I just might move to mexico and get like 500 a pound ahah
GEORGE JUNG STYLE BABY!

Latest posts

Latest posts