What's new

prices in your area

G

Irie Islander said:
Retail for chronic is 800 an Oz. 600 hooked up, and thats only when the supply is there, never lasts. Mostly 2.5-3g for $100. 2g for a buck is not unheard of during dry times. Can be seedy or wet... or both sometimes. Usually its straight.

Schwag is around 300-500 an O. Half a .5 J will get you. .5-1g for blownage. The quality varies up and down from there.

Chronic is mostly indoor indica, which homies being outdoor sativas.

If your Island is hawaii, DUDE that is insane the DEA has you people by the balls.

G

Irie Islander said:
Lol, ur an ignorant f*k arnt you Chief. Those prices are for weed. Do you live where I am at? No, so shut the f*k up. Blownage is just that, being blown. Not so hard to figure out now is it?

Lol, idiot riiight. Not only is the price of weed expensive, but so is power, not enough to stop me growing tho.

So chief, why dont you just shut the hell up and suck my dick like the two dollar crackwhore you are. On second thought forget about it, don't need the cocktail of STD's pouring out your mouth, almost as much as ur bullshit.

Lol, I love you people just waiting for the right moment to pounce so you can look "cool" and "smart" by belittling other people.

F*king trolls

*edit* Pot can be that expensive, it just depends on location. Not many people know how to grow good weed. Its a commercial growers paradise.

Take a look at japan, their prices are outrageous also, even more than here. The prices here on island have always been like that, its ingrained in everyone's mind "$20 a joint, $100 an eighth, and it isnt always a full eighth.

Life sucks, i've gotten used to it, thats why im growin now, gotta make all my cash back from the past years of buying.

Also, gotta make back your respect and credibility from years of BLOWING people for grams of pot. Are we talking Hawaii, coz that is incredibly gay. I heard of coke dealers doing that, but for pot?

oaktree

New York

NYCD - 350 to 375 oz
Green Crack - 440 oz
Purple Kush - 450 oz
Hazes - 400 to 500 oz
Sugar Shack - 420 oz
Hindu Kush - 350 oz
Sour Diesel - 425 0z

These are round about prices from the past year, can't even remeber everything thats come around :joint:

Last edited:
C

CheifnBud2

IrieIslander said :

"So chief, why dont you just shut the hell up and suck my dick like the two dollar crackwhore you are. On second thought forget about it, don't need the cocktail of STD's pouring out your mouth, almost as much as ur bullshit."----

Anyone who payes 300-500 for an oz of schwag smuggled into the us via asshole,or celofane/paper wrapped brick is worse than a two dollar crackwhore who has std's pouring out thier mouth.

BTW.
I would go to jail for growing 3 times before i ever payed 800 for one oz of chronic.

BTW. you dont seem so irie, and mabey you should move to your own little island :laughing:

Last edited:
No, not hawaii

Cannafornia, your getting me mixed up w/ your mamma.

Chief, who said my weed was smuggled? Unlike you I do grow. And there are a handful of other growers here. Might not be sensi, but it is good chronic. (no, not the same, there can only be one word for supreme pot, and that is sensi)

And I dont pay those prices, there is this really intresting thing you can do with marijuana, buy an ounce, sell half, make your money back and smoke the rest.
But that would be a bit too complex for you chief.

Hope you dont get caught 3 times in the wrong state, although being locked up w/ thousands of sex starved men sounds like your style.

Hail

Bud is pretty cheap where I live. I live near Houston, Texas.

The shwagg you can get here can either be really shitty or pretty good. I pay around 75-130 for a quater pound of some pretty good shwagg. 280-440 for a pound and usually if you want to buy a half ounce or an ounce it is usually 20-25 for a half and 40-50 for an ounce. Alot of people here buy good shwagg at the prices I listed above and sell it as "midgrade" and make a ****ing killing selling it for 60-80/ounce.

The good shit is usually pretty expensive here and the slang is pretty stupid.

"Dro, exotics"
40-60 an 1/8th
80-100 a 1/4th
150-180 a 1/2
300-350 a ounce
900-1200 a QP

C

CheifnBud2

Irie Islander said:
No, not hawaii

Cannafornia, your getting me mixed up w/ your mamma.

Chief, who said my weed was smuggled? Unlike you I do grow. And there are a handful of other growers here. Might not be sensi, but it is good chronic. (no, not the same, there can only be one word for supreme pot, and that is sensi)

And I dont pay those prices, there is this really intresting thing you can do with marijuana, buy an ounce, sell half, make your money back and smoke the rest.
But that would be a bit too complex for you chief.

Hope you dont get caught 3 times in the wrong state, although being locked up w/ thousands of sex starved men sounds like your style.

You are an idiot beyond words, im done with this bitch fight. If it continues you will be ignored.

On a side note, IrieIslander... Please dont have kids. Spare the world another idiot.

T

Truthman

First let me state that I'm not selling anything BUT I would like to know why do people complain when they hear that STRONG hash is over $30 gram but would pay $15-$20 gram of strong herb.

I ask this because I notice from reading certain messageboards people complain that hash is too much when its going for $70 a gram which it went for from weed delivery services in NYC.

To me this is the right price if your buying a gram because, you get roughly 4 grams from an ounce of bud and if the once would sell for $280-300, $70 a gram is the right price for hash.

You're actually getting more for your money because it's pure resin(trichomes) as opposed to fiber with maybe 5% resin when you get bud, which means a better high off of less smoke.

Can someone explain this to me?.

gettin bad in tx due to crop bust!!! im hearin 150 a 1/4 in d-town and the same in in funky town!!! theres some kill goin round here called funky town funk!!! really good shit it smoked too!!! mustered up to buy a few zips cause i see it gettin bad!!!! :badday: :rasta:

MoleMcHenry

in colorado, me and my friends have been getting some good indoor stuff - I don't know names of strains, but definately high quality genetics. 1/8 oz goes for $50, 1/4 oz for $100, and 1 oz for $300. It's good I am starting to grow my own... will be saving a ton of money after my first harvest in November...

strained

have any of you guys noticed any sort of general rise in prices since 2001?

i wish there were was statistical information on the u.s. weed market would make for a great read

strained... yes there has been a general rise!!! depends on how long youve been in the loop. this year is the only year in 5 years that gold snunk up to claim the crown at dollar per ounce over MJ. but thats due to the demand of gold by younger generation. and like i said and since my last post on this thread dallas cops have busted a total of 7 crops. it is going to be bad like 5 years ago when the DEa had all those billboards signs sayin" if you think it's dry now wait til december"!!!!! :rant:

Hey Guys,
Am eagerly awaiting the fall harvest. But in the meantime what you gonna do.
At $150.00 1/4lb, it will tide me over until the harvest. Haven't seen Mexican Brick like this in years, nice up sativa high. S.E. Texas area.

Ancient One

A few buds

Close up

I live in the southeast us. Shitty beasters goes for $45-$60 an 1/8. $90-$100 a 1/4. Ounces of B grade heads go for $325-$400. If ya want the bomb bizzle, triple A shit your looking at $500-$700 oz. Oh and thats if you got the hook up. I cant believe that you posted pics of schwag on this site Ancient One.... dirty bastard.LOL

stinkfinger,
I'm sorry, i won't do it again, what can I say. I remember when an oz cost $10. It was Mexican and seedy but it was an up an Sativa high. I keep a low profile so I don't know allot of people. I pay from $100 to $130 for a 1/4oz. That can get expensive after awhile. I also find I build up a tolerance to the indoor mids I get. Most have a ceiling. I can smoke a 1/4 oz in 5-7 days if only smoking by myself. Here is a few pics of the indoor I get. It's why I'm growing.
Regards,
Ancient One

Prices for Georgia (USA)-

For the good stuff, I don't smoke schwagg and wouldn't know where to find it if i did :joint:

ranging from regular sensi to named strains
1/8- $50-75
1/4- $90-140
1/2- $170-240
1 oz- $300- ive seen an OZ sell for 500 here

as you can see, prices are rediculous, this is why I decided to grow my own!
good luck in your search for good weed

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Well it has been a long time since I had bought weed, and an even longer time since I paid full cost, ( always had grower friends)
But I was paying 50 dollars a 1/4
and 1700 a pound, mind you this shit was the shit.

Latest posts

Latest posts