What's new

Pre98 Bubba Kush & Katsu's Bubba Kush Comparison Thread

G

ElGato said:
ogr's cut(katsu)..... looks like Nspecta's bubba to me

look at the color and also the way the leaves grow from the buds
very very similar if you ask me and we all know plants can change appearance from grow to grow

Gato
as stated katsu got his from some one else and who knows how long before it was floating around........nspecta grew in beds and the unlimited root space makes plant grow a bit different in structure like outdoor in ground...

in truth i have seen old grow loggs dated before.....98 some that looked like the coffee cutt and some that look like the ngbk<katsu cutt

but both seem to have them huge tear drop catylxs....that are unmistakable.................. only ones i have seen with that nugg <huge teardrops> structure are katsus,the 98,n specta purekush and the bpz OG kush

n~specta purekush .thought to be the original Og kush......before the others started floating in And as im told has been sold at the clubs as Og kush
10092P1070209_copy.JPG

10092P1070209_copy.JPG

BUbbaz

29157bubba4.jpg

172IMG_3625.JPG

bpz og kush
291579980100_0865.jpg

Last edited:

danksalot

Is pre-98 more coffee than the katsu cut? the bubba i'm smokin on right now smells slightly coffee but doesn't taste very coffee like... so I'm assuming I got Katsu or S1 nugs? This shit is hella confusing but I guess it's nice to know.. pz

G

danksalot said:
Is pre-98 more coffee than the katsu cut? the bubba i'm smokin on right now smells slightly coffee but doesn't taste very coffee like... so I'm assuming I got Katsu or S1 nugs? This shit is hella confusing but I guess it's nice to know.. pz
The coffee cut pre-98 smells like light coffee.......the ngbk<katsu smell like a light coffee irish spring smell and taste <2 me and a few others.........and the pre 98 purple up more easily

dont really matter both are 1 of a kind and out of all the crap i got ,,,,,the bubba is always asked for

but for all i know mine could be really a huge yielding s-1
as i choose to runn the Ngbk over having the pre-98 coffee cutt in my garden of the 2

p.s have not grown the pre-98.only sniffed and toked samples

Last edited:

highclasscandy

the s1 i grew out, which should be the "purple" pheno has a slight coffeish smell to it, but the dominant smell is a very strong and deep incense smell, quite unique...
as for the flavour, i cant find any hints of cofee in the smoke, its more of a piney strange gout, which literally covers your mouth with funk!!! i havent had that in other strains, and i tried a few...
the bubba turned me instantly into a kush fiend. its great, great herb

judging by the looks, mine looks very similar to certain bubbas posted on ic

so could it be an ibl?

MadCow

I've got the "Too High" cut or pre 98. Its good but I got another one that looks alot like ograscals katsu when grown out!! Its total coffee to the max!!!

G

grapepunched

which do you like better? which yields more? taste? bag appeal? madcow lemme know...

-gp

Gumbala

Damn that Og looks good!

It resembles the 91 chem quite a bit imo.

Da GhOsT said:
as stated katsu got his from some one else and who knows how long before it was floating around........nspecta grew in beds and the unlimited root space makes plant grow a bit different in structure like outdoor in ground...

in truth i have seen old grow loggs dated before.....98 some that looked like the coffee cutt and some that look like the ngbk<katsu cutt

but both seem to have them huge tear drop catylxs....that are unmistakable.................. only ones i have seen with that nugg <huge teardrops> structure are katsus,the 98,n specta purekush and the bpz OG kush

n~specta purekush .thought to be the original Og kush......before the others started floating in And as im told has been sold at the clubs as Og kush
10092P1070209_copy.JPG

10092P1070209_copy.JPG

G

Every time we get a nice informative thread going like this Dusty manages to storm the cockpit with his box cutter and then he steers us straight into the pentagon. STOP FORUM TERRORISM. Can we get an Air Marshal up in here?

Bubba is one of the few elites who's seedbay offspring I will pay the high prices for if I ever get the chance, and information like this is what helps me determine where to spend my very limited seed funds(not all of us have the luxury of a house full of merch dustin). Please don't **** it up and get it closed you numbnut asshole.

Everyone else, great thread, I see the OG discussed to death but the Bubba is what I am after. I like coffee as much as I like weed! Coffee flavored weed you say? I'd smoke it forever!

G

monkey ~grown and photod

monkey ~grown and photod

toohigh coffee -pre -98 day 48..grown and pics posted by monkey from in the UK

26351rewady-for-ic.jpg

S4vvy

SuperNuck said:
Every time we get a nice informative thread going like this Dusty manages to storm the cockpit with his box cutter and then he steers us straight into the pentagon. STOP FORUM TERRORISM. Can we get an Air Marshal up in here?

:biglaugh: Straight comedy

258323828DSCF2207.JPG

o.g.kushman

dude we should just all get together pre98 on one side katsu on the other....and fight this shit out..

me and these lil katsus will kick some ass...or maybe ill fight for pre 98.....ahhh shit its all good weed and i wanna punch somebody.. any takers?

MadCow

Grapepunched - the pre 98 yields a better than the other cut. Both are slow, slow, slow veggers!!! :cuss: I dont think the other cut is a katsu cut but Im not sure I'd need someone thats had them all to verify. The other cut which I call "old school" bubba is stonger, dont get me wrong both are bomb as hell, but as far as the coffee smell well lets just say in comparison the "Old School" cut is Kona and the Pre98 is folgers!! Both are super bomb, the pre 98 likes to eat alot more than the other does as well.

Heres the "old school" around 6 weeks. That was the name it was given to me under. Got it from an old dude from cali. Who knows which cut it is they're all bomb. Got a new camera so i'll start taken new pics of these.

Guest423

Veteran
here's some info

bubba kush is bomb, bubba kush has nice potency, the buzz from bubba kush is bomb, the flavor is bomb, smell is bomb, bag appeal is bomb, bubba is a killer anti-anxiety strain.

G

Time2Unite said:
here's some info

bubba kush is bomb, bubba kush has nice potency, the buzz from bubba kush is bomb, the flavor is bomb, smell is bomb, bag appeal is bomb, bubba is a killer anti-anxiety strain.

A FUNKING MEN!!! That's all that has to be said hehehehehehe

Mr.X.........that bubba shot looks realllllllll familiar.........I could've sworn I just saw that exact plant growing in a ........... oh wait a minute........ :)

brotha aeric.........GREAT shots bro!!! Looking DANKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Bf

G

pre-98 a p..........to a p and 1/2 if experienced with bubba . im told

ngbk.......2+ per 1000 watts with a sog 2-3 week veg then flip EASY.....40 X1 GALLON POTS

Last edited: