What's new

Pre98 Bubba Kush & Katsu's Bubba Kush Comparison Thread

G

i love kush threads they are so much fun. and the best part is all the cali peeps are the ones arguing.. man the rest of the world needs kush..

Gumbala

Its hard to imagine people rippin on some BK or OG and then telling those peeps to their face that what just got them faded was a "fake".

Its like smoking some gdp and urkle and then telling you that one is fake.

Fake what? fake herb? fake nothing, there is nothing fake about these cuts.

QUOTE=MysterX]i love kush threads they are so much fun. and the best part is all the cali peeps are the ones arguing.. man the rest of the world needs kush..[/QUOTE]

G

Say Dusty, how can one cut or another be 'fake' if they all came from a well known seedline like youve been claming in chat???

Bubba is Bubba, who cares which of the 5 most popular cuts they got as long as they are smoking the bomb, all the cuts are so similar anyway. And why the Fukk does anyone care what cut another person is smoking, it aint gonna change whats in thier garden.

ograskal

Veteran
LOL.....Hey Dusty, Why did you delete that pic of your stressed out Chem D??????..Are you ashamed of your own grow????....LOL.....Too Funny!!!!

Dusty Bowls

inline6 said:
Say Dusty, how can one cut or another be 'fake' if they all came from a well known seedline like youve been claming in chat???

Bubba is Bubba, who cares which of the 5 most popular cuts they got as long as they are smoking the bomb, all the cuts are so similar anyway. And why the Fukk does anyone care what cut another person is smoking, it aint gonna change whats in thier garden.

wat up i6 if you look at my posts iv'e said all bubba is bomb and its good that its genes are pretty stable cause anyv ersion of bubba you get is going to be good as hell but my point is the labeling whats going around as pre 98 has already had a cut thats different and in somes opinion superior to others so to call something the same thing is like i dunno passing out rez sour d v3 as the real ECSD mom? thats my point///

grow bubba and smoke that shit its good medication

G

let's do this up right and have 'Kush-side Story'. You get dramatic music, knife fights, dance moves, probably be fun as hell. Can one of you so cal fellas drive down to TJ and get us 2 dozen black leather jackets and a box of switchblades?

o.g.kushman

SuperNuck said:
let's do this up right and have 'Kush-side Story'. You get dramatic music, knife fights, dance moves, probably be fun as hell. Can one of you so cal fellas drive down to TJ and get us 2 dozen black leather jackets and a box of switchblades?

DONE.....

G

gratefuldawg

Time2Unite said:
here's some info

bubba kush is bomb, bubba kush has nice potency, the buzz from bubba kush is bomb, the flavor is bomb, smell is bomb, bag appeal is bomb, bubba is a killer anti-anxiety strain.

Thats what I was sayin earlier. One of them that was said to be Katsu was real mellow, creative, and no anxiety what so ever. And the other unconfirmed cut made me a total anti-social zombie. Remember bein at a bar sittin next to this hot girl with no conversation skills at all........ughhhhh:joint:

Katsu is where it's at. :rasta:

G

NOW BACK TO THE SCHEDULED PROGRAM !!!! KUSHSIDE STORY
bk MOM :headbange
29157100_1074.jpg

29157100_1075.jpg

AND THATS A WRAP ON ME AND THE BK ALOHA

Last edited:

70s_PotHead

I don't read allot of post these daze but from the looks of this one i'd say Dusty is off his meds again :bashhead:

Here's Swerves pre 98 I grew earlier this year to add some positive content to the thread

70s :joint: