What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pre98 Bubba Kush & Katsu's Bubba Kush Comparison Thread

G

i never said i grow like him for one. and two i was talking about the plant genius... and yeah nice batch see the difference between me and you is i dont show my houses... you try to look cool cause you help with that grow..

Gumbala

DB is owning himself so bad in this one! :bashhead:

I think Nspecta should speak for himself, his thoughts should be represented by himself.

Dusty Bowls

I agree heat stress suck Swerve dont act like you have grow houses cause you dont :) for what its worth i do help with that grow its mine haha

G

Gumbala said:
I think Nspecta should speak for himself, his thoughts should be represented by himself.

For real. No offence dusty, and igt is tha man... but youre riding his jock a little hard there.

G

:hijacked:
please if you wanna start a fight just open your own thread ....
it's "Pre98 Bubba Kush & Katsu's Bubba Kush Comparison Thread"

not another Chemdog war .....

please ...

back to the topic

Bubba Kush kastsu
22642111207.JPG

:smile:

Last edited:

o.g.kushman

this is the katsu. more flavors than the original bubba..the only way i can describe it is a misty bubba flave....just like said here are a few bottom nugs of katsu... hard as **** and def happening..

here is 7 lil katsus next to each other at like 3ft i will never know the yield as these were stolen from me......

Last edited:

o.g.kushman

ograskal said:
Dusty....Here is what the ChemD should look like at day 56 when properly grown and not stressed the fukk out..Yours is at day 68 and nowhere near finished..Pic is by Smokey..

that chem d looks a lil like this katsu..( not saying there is ANY relationship)

ograskal said:
Katsu bought his Bubba cut for $500 bucks off of GreenCrackman around 01-02....He passed it around heavily back then.....Wonder where GCM got the cut from?????....~ogr
What ever happened to the GreenCrackMan? I tasted the best OGK Iv'e ever had from him. Nothing has ever come close. Ahhhh remember the days of OG.lol :joint:

G

so heres some fake i dont really ahve it never gonna be true to what it really is a joke of the jokes... bubba kush

G

THE PRE 98 MOST THE GUYS FROM ADVANCED HAVE RUN.... came from toohigh <the coffee cut> .he bought way back when none really had it .....payed like2 lbs and a few gz for the cutt..................WAs at first in some limited circle of guys and had a huge buy in for it.....as they seemed to like to have the racket in cali supplying the clubs...........So it came with limitations....it had to be sold for no more then 400 a zip..........and no less .i dont even know what that adds up to by the brick to the dispensary's..............also came with threats of if it is leaked out ......as they wanted to keep in inner circle........people would windup in car burning LOL .....................thats my retold story of the first guys sporting the bubba in cali ...supply the asshats

of course cutts got out and then scattered

now flame away i thought the story was lame ....BUt i think it probably true

especially to pay 2lbs and a few gz to be in the circle

Last edited:

cannigrow

hehe, that's what i heard as well ghost. Some crazzzzy ass fools out there in cali and their strains they want to keep on lockdown will go to lengths when not obliged with their demands. Good thing is...it made it out, and there are what seem to be many great variations around. Just wish they were around me

G

yeah will its Christmas......who knows maybe Santa will leave some in your stalking.........Santa only has bpz ngbk on hand but can get the pre 98 when ever needed!!!!!!!

at least that what some elf told me
29157bubba4.jpg

29157bubba2.jpg

29157bubba3.jpg

Last edited:
G

thank for pointing that OUT canni~whispers to ones self<asshole> LOL bahahahhahahahah :badday:

Last edited: