What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pre98 Bubba Kush & Katsu's Bubba Kush Comparison Thread

ograskal

Veteran
Dusty Bowls said:
but you still only keep your main og clone which you say in every trait category outdoes all the other cuts youve grown, which came from swerve I believe.

Also folks do have IGTs bubba....just few and far between and most that have it dont know it

:fsu:

Well your Wrong...I never received any OGK cuts from Swerve.....I love OGK and I grew out all 3 of them to find out which one is the best for me and i found the one and I keep her here with me..The other 2 my little homies are runnin...If i would have had more room I would have grown out all of them to find the SPecial ones of the group.....If i decided to grow out all 10 of them would you be bashing me as well....???..~ogr

I don't knock S1's at all. Some people are only fortunate to get elite genetics in seed form. With all the strain hoarding going on S1's are some peoples only options. Personally, I enjoy the pre 98 bubba a tad bit more than the KK S1's, but the KK Bubba purple pheno is a great tasting variety. Just my 2 cents.

ograskal

Veteran
Swollen Calyx 2 said:
I don't knock S1's at all. Some people are only fortunate to get elite genetics in seed form. With all the strain hoarding going on S1's are some peoples only options. Personally, I enjoy the pre 98 bubba a tad bit more than the KK S1's, but the KK Bubba purple pheno is a great tasting variety. Just my 2 cents.

I dont knock S1's either....A freind of mine got a couple nice Keepers from Some S1 Bubba Kush....I am Making S1's of all of my Stock as a Matter of fact....~ograskal

G

swerves in dirt

no fans...day 75

day 50

i've grown orgnkids bubba cut and it was similar but this one is better. never grew the katsu version but I would rather have a more squat bubba

ograskal

Veteran
Dusty Bowls said:
OGRaskal I would knock you for running cuts not as good as the og k u got

yeah, Well I wouldnt keep growin them over and over again...Just a few times to get them dialed in and then make my decision......I think thats exactly what Swerves doin....He's runnin them all a few times and then i think he will keep a few of the best ones....Nothin wrong with that at all.....~ogr

ograskal

Veteran
shake said:
i've grown orgnkids bubba cut and it was similar but this one is better. never grew the katsu version but I would rather have a more squat bubba

Yeah, the only reason i stopped growin the Short Squat Bubba is because it wasnt Ideal for my Cabby cuz it took up so much Space and after growin the Katsu Cut out, It was perfect for my setup becuz it grew straight up and had nice Dense, Frosty ass Dank Nugz......The SMoke is about the same potency wise but slightly different taste and Smell......I prefer the Katsu cut and so do most of my Homies....~ogr

Dusty Bowls

ograskal said:
yeah, Well I wouldnt keep growin them over and over again...Just a few times to get them dialed in and then make my decision......I think thats exactly what Swerves doin....He's runnin them all a few times and then i think he will keep a few of the best ones....Nothin wrong with that at all.....~ogr

I just think its funny that he's got an OG that makes peep pass out and is lemony for days supposedly and he still needs to look for OG kush lOL makes me think BULLSHIT

G

we actually have you ever heard of the sac soul assasins crew... i ahve 3 different cuts clamed to be from them. i ahve an old skool s1 that im going to see if i like. i also ahve 2 different claimed to be larry cuts... so from the seems of thing im just verifing to make sure they are what they say they are and if i like the smoke.. i already have my breeders. and my personal smoke and dusty bro i got a lot more than 1800wts running my friend.. but that doesnt matter what matters is your right.. every statment you make is correct your the man your right in everyway wh question him ogr. no need he is correct with everything he says.. he appearently knows everything about cannabis where it came from who made it how it was made and why it was made...

Last edited:

Guest423

Veteran
ograskal....where did u get the short squat bubba you talk about? was it swerves pre98 or a different cut all together?

ograskal

Veteran
Time2Unite said:
ograskal....where did u get the short squat bubba you talk about? was it swerves pre98 or a different cut all together?

I got it a few years ago from a freind who got it from a source from CW back in the day....It was given to me as the Original Bubba Kush....Before the 98 coin came about...I havent received any Bubba or OG cuts from Swerve..~ogr

Dusty Bowls

MysterX said:
all i know is i will take a nice good pic of my pre98 and show everyone is just about pegged to igt pics.
cheers

If you ever grow as good as IGT does Ill eat my hat and hang myself.

Dusty Bowls

Swerves attempt

18950buds32.jpg

IGTs attempt

10092P1070192_copy.JPG

Swerve I dont thinka nyones ever gonna mistake one of your pics for IGT :spank:

ograskal

Veteran
Dusty.....And here is your attempt at trying to grow the Chem D....Here is your pic of the D at day 68.....Now everybody that has the D knows that at day 68 the D should be fully ripened and Swoled up with no white hairs....Your pic looks like she needs to go for at least 2-3 more weeks..You stresses her the Fukk out...So Quit talkin shit...Your grows are far from perfect...~ogr

LOL.....DUSTY, WHY Did you delete the pic of your stressed out chem D..????....Are you ashamed of your own grow????

Tooooo Funny!!!!!

Last edited:

ograskal

Veteran
Dusty....Here is what the ChemD should look like at day 56 when properly grown and not stressed the fukk out..Yours is at day 68 and nowhere near finished..Pic is by Smokey..