What's new

Pre98 Bubba Kush & Katsu's Bubba Kush Comparison Thread

70s_PotHead

KUSHEATER1 said:
hey 70's what was the yeild on those

Those pix are actually just 1 plant in differant stages, the last pic with the bag of budz was the yield, probley around 2 zips or so...

70s :joint:

KUSHEATER1

thanks 70's I have a 4 foot katsu bubba that is budded up everywhere so I was wondering about yeilds cause everyone says bubba doesn't yeild much but from the looks of my bubba she will yeild about 3+ zips...

70s_PotHead

Teresa said:
Great pic's 70's :wave: .New cam ?
Howdy Sweet T :wave: Nope those are old pics with the same old cam..but thanks anyway honey :friends:

KUSHEATER1, 4 ft Bubba that pretty big, mine was under 2ft, probly didnt stretch 8 inches at flip but was solid budz from the base to the top..

70s :joint:

Last edited:

KUSHEATER1

she got close to two months veg that's why but she did stretch for me in that 5 gallon bubbler I'll take better pics since I got my cam back...

Bogey

Why do people say that although most Bubba is really good why do they say the Pre 98 Bubba is better than the rest

KUSHEATER1

I don't I just call it what name was on it when I got it but to be honest I got bubba and she is dank I mean dank so no debate with the Kusheater1 I LOVE BUBBA

JDOG6000

Veteran
My Katsu Bubba yields great.
Not a low yielder at all.
My other Bubba(Pre 98 I think) is a little bit of a lower yielder.

M

Maxe-Igen

which version of Bubba Kush is connected with ridiculously large fanleaves and vigorous growth (vigorous like stems seem pumped with water altho grown in soil, bad explanation but the best I could come up with) ..I don't see those traits on the pics here.. but they are mainly budshots ofc..

Cmobile9

I only got to page 8 but dayyumm! Great history read and the pics oh my the pics.

I need to source me a cut or two of this shnit!