What's new

POSTER CONTEST! WIN awesome SEEDS!

Nate

Nate

Good idea :D

EDIT: In theory, it was a good idea. In practice the leaf idea just seemed to clash with the surrealistic design. It's really hard to find the right leaf to work with. But it did seem like a good idea :D

Foz

head inna bag
High
two more...

ic_mag_light.jpg

:joint:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
WOW :yoinks: Have been away on a 2 wk birthday bash and come back
to find some mighty fine pics, very cool stuff! Keep the creative juices flowing! :woohoo:

Cannabisourus........OUTSTANDING CONCEPT!!!!! :woohoo: Genesis 1:29

"And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed, to you it shall be for meat."

AND.....Genesis 1:11-12

11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. 12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

dg

Hey, thanks DG, and welcome back! Yes, and as Genesis states, the herb is good indeed, goooood indeed :canabis:

Thanks Rezdog, I really dig your seeds :D

kurtty

woah! cannabisoraus. I love that last one of yours! your a true artist
I was thinking of a geographic themed one also, well this is what I came up with. I didn't add all the information. Photoshop was bunking out on me. But of course, anything needed can be added.
I was going to do something with the "afghan girl" you know, the one with the green eyes, but I thought it would be to national geographicky :D

kurtty

here is one more. Same thing as above, but a little more colour.
but im having a problem with photoshop. Have the tools ever stopped working for anyone? like your unable to get off of the paintbrush tool, or colours don't change when you click a different swatch or manualy make a colour?
I dont know, maybe its because im using an old virsion of photoshop on an old computer.

wikidcalibudgrl

Here's another picture any of yo can mess with if you like,,, Kinda of an updated( although the other was a NL, this shot is a Nebula) shot of the one ledhead had used of mine ( originaly one pg 1 i think) anyways here it is,,, and BTW you guys have been putting out some really great poster concepts! wish i had a program to fiddle with but,,,, no :pointlaug ....enjoy.
and maybe another shot or two also which can be used. :lurk:

:bat: :moon: :dueling: :sasmokin:

G

Fozinho that is AWESOME! You can come over and claim your prize :D (not that) :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Foz

head inna bag
Hi
@ Blue
The fact that you like it is a prize itself.... merçi.

@ zeppelindood
Thanks... I'm glad you like angels.

:wave: