What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

POSTER CONTEST! WIN awesome SEEDS!

Foz

head inna bag
High Blue
Thanks a lot for the hints... I'll bother Green Lantern. :)
:wave:

Edit>
Thanks Leeroy&Co :)

Foz

head inna bag
Aloha
The glitch in my gallery is not fixed yet so I'll use an external link....

ic_mag_blades.jpg

:wave:

G

damn it.

damn it.

:fsu: lol i thought i was going to win , i didn't think too many ppl would enter .. boy was i wrong , looks like im going to have to get imaginative on some asses in here . damn you guys are kicking out some really cool pics. :yoinks:

Gamera

otre vez.

otre vez.

I would like to add that your printer will be working in cmyk color which has less range (bright colors) than rgb color. That means that when you convert an image from rgb to cmyk you lose the bright colors and the blacks become milky.
All of my entries have been converted to cmyk, tweaked, and then back to rgb.
What THAT means is "what you see is what you get."

and the newest.

G

No worries Foz, hope you get your gallery pics workin'
Cool posters everyone :joint:

ledhed

I couldn't decide which I like better

I couldn't decide which I like better

So you get to see 'em both.

I also lost the ability to proofread. This is the third time I'm posting these, hopefully this time without any heinous typos.

A big giant THANKYOU to wikidcalibudgrl for allowing me to use her OUTRAGEOUS photo.

I wasn't even going to attempt this, but that pic just cried out and DEMANDED to be in a poster. Nobody else answered the call, so I did it.

P.S. Anybody know how to remove images from your gallery? I got four of these posters in there with embarrassing typographical errors.

Last edited:
G

to remove gallery images look under the picture after you click it
at the edit photo link.
Click that and scroll down and click delete box and submit.

wikidcalibudgrl

ledhed: :wave:
You did a great job with the picture!! I don't have a photo editing program right now or I might have attempted something with it too. Glad to see someone put that pic to good use! A friend of mine had come over and I had that saved as my desktop Wallpaper,,, she was totally diggin' it and said "Maaannnn,, if that were in a shop as a poster I'd BUY IT!" I was pretty proud of it myself too :rolleyes: Wish my camera was a bit better , but it does it's Thang:biglaugh:
Again, great jb ledhed,,,, and to the rest of the IC'ers in this contest,, you've really done a Fantastic job ,,All Of You!!

ledhed

Wikid -

Thanks. I'm glad you like it. With a picture that good, all I wanted to do was not screw it up. I think I succeeded.

P.S. Bob and Tom (huh huh)... those guys rock!

kurtty

My Entry #1

My Entry #1

Hey guys, well here is my first entry. I'll probably make another one later.
Dont forget, I can change anything. If you think the leaf is out of place, or the seed is to contrasting or what ever. It can be changed :)

marimbas

kurtty said:
Hey guys, well here is my first entry. I'll probably make another one later.
Dont forget, I can change anything. If you think the leaf is out of place, or the seed is to contrasting or what ever. It can be changed :)

woow this is one nice poster man! it need a few fixes, i would fix the letters, different kinds and stuff, also the pictures of the seed and the tryclosomes should be a better resolution. But appart of that your poster is a mind blowing one man!!! :yoinks:

congrats dude!!!

Ill see if i make another one... :dueling:

kurtty

Second entry

Second entry

Thanks for the kind words marimbas :)
Well here is my second one. I wanted to do one that is a bit psychodelic. This is what I came up with. I kind of drew a mind blank. I think its because im sleepy. So the blank space can be used for anything, additional information and what not. Or if there is nothing else, Im sure I can figure something fancy to put there.

also same goes.... anything you want changed, can be changed.

Some good artists on this board :)

G

Cannabisourus

Cannabisourus

Your poster looks rad, but I would change the image of the leaf to an original image of a leaf, it would really cement the look of the poster.

Other than that very original, I like it. :woohoo: