What's new

POSTER CONTEST! WIN awesome SEEDS!

Foz

head inna bag
Aloha
Very original, I like the direction. Those leaves were a good addition!
Thanks, I just wanted to make sure everybody will understand whom the Cup is dedicated to... and the leaves help to define the target :wink:

Very nice Fozzolo!
Grazie Blue.

:wave:

Rehash

Rehash

Here's what this might look like with some text added to it; holly shit I kick ass!

5148ICMag_2006_V9.jpg

Some interesting facts: All of the background textures are real pictures of the earth taken from satellite imagery thousands of miles above the earth's surface. The swirling clouds are known to the scientific community as "Von Karman Vortices." These images are taken above Alaska where the warmer air of the Pacific Ocean meets the cold air above the ice bergs off the coast of Alaska. The blue streaks in the globe with the MJ leaf and in the "420 Cup" text is the sand formations off the coast in the Gulf of Mexico. I used real elements in these graphics to create the kind of surrealistic effect only found in nature for the overall outcome of kicking supreme ass.

G

Im about to head out the door and find this thread, not enough time to read back over it but definatly comming back to this later. Awesome stuff in the thread guys :joint:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Great ideas! Cannabisourus.....with a couple modifications and color changes I can really envision that one possibly working!:jump: Can you show how it looks with the leaf in 'green' instead of blue, as well as the 420 Cup lettering? :chin: Like to see how it would look that way also. :chin: Also, yeah the Seedbay Gypsy pirate is awesome, but just not sure if it creates a bit of a clash with the almighty one...lol...maybe takes away from the concept, not sure how to describe it, just not sure if it 'fits' the theme. Maybe when you show us the green modification we could also see how it looks with and without the pirate?

Blaze 1, also very nice concept :woohoo: But we don't list entrants on the poster, just the sponsors, which is IC Mag, Seedbay and Seedboutique. Text is easy to change or modify, so no worries, nice design! Kinda reminds me of a 'Time' magazine cover!

Thanks for all your hard work folks....it really shows! :woohoo:

:bis:
dg

G

Cannabisourus said:
I really like this overall concept - Next Mag cover?
That hippie needs a hat on like Gypsy wears :wink:
(kinda cluters it)

A lot of great & hard work from all of you!

I actually had something more like this in mind for the event info text, I think it looks pretty darn good for an old fart like me :D Anyways, choosing the font is always the hardest part but I'm a bit partial to this one in particular. Call it my lucky font :wink:

5148ICMag_2006_V12.jpg

G

Cannabisourus: Helvetica would work good in there. So would Futura Baskerville, Times Roman, or Techno. Don't use the Comic sans tho, Thats for Garfield. If you want big and Bold use something like Impact. Just some help........ I do this for a living. Looks good tho I like the Marble effect.

Blatant :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts