What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

POSTER CONTEST! WIN awesome SEEDS!

Psycho Delic

Psycho Delic

:D

5148ICMag2006_V3.jpg

Ay
Compition is getting tuff! I will make some more posters , wait a couple of days for my bubblegum to fully cure and we will see what is going to come out of my creative mind that God has giving me
Yep

A variation of the above:

A variation of the above:

Just ran out of hard drive space :woohoo: so I guess this is my last one (LOL, finally, huh?) :wink:

5148ICMag2006_V4_5.jpg
:woohoo:

G

Now THAT'S what I am talking about!!!

:D Great job on the posters!

Let's see some MORE from MORE people! Where are you graphic artists?! Don't you want these seeds?! :D

Can someone post what is exactly spoosed to be on the poster (information wise) Like address/date and evertyihgn or isthis contest just for the layout

G

To quote DG

"There are no guidelines....but of course should be something that depicts the event nicely.
Smoke something goooood and let your creativity begin!"

They have given the previous posters as examples.

G

look what my ex did

look what my ex did

it's her first ever photochop and I'm damn proud of her. It may not look very professional, and it needs to be sharpened up a bit, but here goes
4729tracys_first_photoshop_copy.JPG

G

Foz said:
High!
may I have a try? :chin:

704icmag5.jpg

:wave:

Ciao Fozinho! :D

Very nice poster :yes: I wish we could see the other two? In your gallery they're black, maybe they weren't processed correctly.

Folks, Foz is a wonderful friend of mine not to mention expert grower and guru, among the best over here, and I'm very happy he came over from the national boards to visit. :D

:wave: Ciao Fozinho!

Foz

head inna bag
Aloha Blue :wave:
You're way too kind.. way way too kind, if I wasn't so evil, I'd blush. :D
I wish we could see the other two
The other two are in fact the same poster since I uploaded twice ( :rolleyes: dumb stoner) .... I'm sorry you can't see it since I like it more than the visible one.
I've tried right now to upload the pic again..... but seems the site doesn't like it :D
btw... tell me if you can see it.
704icmag4.jpg

Cheers! :wave:

G

Non c'è Fozinho :yoinks:

wonder how big the file is? I imagine its jpeg format? :rolleyes: If you're having gallery problems you should contact Green Lantern, our techie guy over here. You can shoot him a pm, he's more likely to see it before he sees anything in the Member Support Forum. ICMag did some major server overhaul just 10 days ago, and there were a few glitches with some people's galleries. As you don't grace us with your presence here very often, any glitches your own gallery may have had went unnoticed :bat:

Your poster vaguely reminds me of those 1950's cartoons with tropical themes mixed with art deco :D

Fatti vedè più spesso!
:bow:

:wave: bacione!