What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldTroll

not all of us have to hide our bongs under or beds away from our parents's eyes... some of us are medical and if a cop smashes one of our bongs the way the court cases have been going they'd have to pay for it... this thread is about bongs, bubblers, and vaporizers. u want to have a home made showcase start a diy piece thread or something :2cents:

Below is the original post by the OP; I've highlighted what types of smoking devices the OP wanted to see in this thread.

:joint: Hey guys. I'd like to introduce myself. I'm OHenry and I'm a new member of IC. I've made sure to jump right on in and am involved with The Flower Pix Newsletter. Crazy Composer is the editor and is completly turning this weekly publication into a wealth of info. I write a section called the Hot New Threads. It is meant to highlight and give praise to those who are posting stellar info, pics, and grows. We have begun to diversify and I'm hoping that with your help I my have info for a brand new article.

I'm asking for anyone out there to post a pic of your smoking device. It can be a bong, a bubbler, a vapoizer, your mom's favorite gas mask! WE have no discretion. If it eats weed and gets you off...POST A PIC. This should be a great way to see whats out there.

Post a pic, leave a nice description and wallllla!!! If I can get enough people to post I may be able to turn this into a great article. There have been no promises made that this will infact turn into anything. I can only ask that you guys run with it and help me to create some great reading! Later and Happy New Years! OH

Here are my babies: This is my RooR. Great bong with a nice ice catcher. I haven't seen many in the States but thank god my local shops worldly!

shroom-chomper

The Family Portrait:
1248513741.jpg

Showmeglass

Just a few slide pictures here.

Attachments

• Turtle 009.jpg
    Turtle 009.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 11
  • MrP1.jpg
    MrP1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 17
  • monkey3.jpg
    monkey3.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Turtle 018.jpg
    Turtle 018.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 8

King Len

not all of us have to hide our bongs under or beds away from our parents's eyes... some of us are medical and if a cop smashes one of our bongs the way the court cases have been going they'd have to pay for it... this thread is about bongs, bubblers, and vaporizers. u want to have a home made showcase start a diy piece thread or something :2cents:

Its illegal where I live. Even if you have a medical reason. Which btw is why I started smoking. Also only an idiot would not hide something thats illegal. And it dosent say anything about only store brought bongs. so shame. and p.s When you use my device you become mellow and happy. Your bong must not work 2 great because you sound like an arsehole.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
Can some mod. Ban this fucking troll.
Its illegal where I live. Even if you have a medical reason. Which btw is why I started smoking. Also only an idiot would not hide something thats illegal. And it dosent say anything about only store brought bongs. so shame. and p.s When you use my device you become mellow and happy. Your bong must not work 2 great because you sound like an arsehole.

OldTroll

<snip> and p.s When you use my device you become mellow and happy. Your bong must not work 2 great because you sound like an arsehole.
Well said King Len.

Maybe some of these collectors of high-priced "art" glass don't actually use them to get mellow and happy .... they just want to make themselves feel important because they own a pipe with a lot of colored swirlies.

In my many long years on this planet I've found that almost always function is far more important than form. Esthetic pleasure is just a bonus. This steamroller isn't very pretty, doesn't exemplify the glass-blowers's skill, is made from 2mm glass in a factory .... but has delivered smooth and satisfying hits to me and my friends since about '77 or '78. It is valuable.

USG_Pipe.jpg

Enjoy your your "cannabis delivery system" whether it is made of glass, wood, metal, or whatever else. Be mellow. Be happy.

-OT

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Woo frickin hoo....It is your fault when you know something you are doing is annoying people and you don't change your actions......

zomg1

I agree function over form. If you want the top function gotta pay top dollar

no.. no you don't have to spend top dollar to get top function.. you're brutal, its okay to be a connoisseur but quit attacking people for the methods they get high, it just makes you seem like an arrogant prick. As long as you're getting high its all good :joint:

Mr. Tony

Veteran
no.. no you don't have to spend top dollar to get top function.. you're brutal, its okay to be a connoisseur but quit attacking people for the methods they get high, it just makes you seem like an arrogant prick. As long as you're getting high its all good :joint:

sorry but your not getting the function of what I'm used to for less than 600 ( fixed stem toro). I'm not attacking anyone, only defending myself when people attack me for purchasing a high quality product and then saying there is no difference.

i have to say, once again, that functionality is directly related to price with regards to MOST production glass peices. the vast majority of the time, a 6/13 Toro is going to hit better than the average blank tube or lower end name brand. i happen to have a little 6" prodo grommet bong that was the first peice i ever owned, and i love smoking it. but there's no way in hell i'd ever try to compare the hit from that thing to the hit from my RooR. it just can't be done. this is a stupid argument that like most petty intenet feuds won't ever have a conclusive end. can we give it up and just go back to looking at glass? maybe there should be a no text rule

zomg1

meh, i have a roor and a ehle with a whole bunch of glass bowls/perc's and other accessories that sit and collect dust cause i prefer this little hard hitting smooth as could be 10" non glass-on-glass piece, if anyone ever told me it was inferior i would laugh in their face.. no one ever does after they use it

Status
Not open for further replies.