What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
A). Wicked sands is in the business of selling tubes that they make B). They have not seen the sg gear C). I've called them to get some price info and was put on hold and never helped

Mr. Tony

Veteran
Yeah I know I've called there before. Thougj they haven't seen the new sg. And their trees are made by luke wilson

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
my RooR diffy broke today as I was running warm tap water through the basket.

That must be that quality everyone is talking about. Good thing I have a EHLE as well.

I think I am going to order a worked diffy from SMG or something this next time around.

LW no longer makes their trees. and im sure they are just as up to date with sg technology as the next sg carrying shop.

Luke Wilson most certainly still makes their trees. Every new WS tiny tube or perc tube has a LW tree in it.

Inevitably someone will tell me I don't know what I'm talking about, so I'll just put it this way. I was in contact with the proprietors of WS and NNCC (CK and LilMissy) this weekend regarding a custom order, and I can guarantee that all the tubes with percs that come out of that shop are still being made with LW's trees.

WS anywhere from like 90 for a non perc'd tiny tube, to 320 for an inline/perc combo. The worked tiny tubes with the glycerin jacketed percs are also around the 300$ range, I'm sure their bigger worked tubes would cost more than that even but I've never got a price tag.

SG i'm not too familiar with, but a couple days ago, I saw a 4 arm fixed stem with an 8 arm perc go for above 700 used. I would assume just like all brands they have a pretty big price range.

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
I might be flying out to California to get a car soon, might have to just drive there and peruse it all myself.

I am not the type of person who easily spends money, on something I can't hold. I am very tactile when it comes to this type shit. It's a very subjective market.

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
There are a couple different cars I am looking at. LA and SD. The car market has gone to shit, right along with the housing market. I'm tempted to say fuckit, and move to the Sierras. Go skiing all the time.

Not much that I know of in SD, but Dementia, Big Al's and a bunch of other well known smoke shops are right in LA, and there are even more within a 30-40 minute drive out side of the city.

Toob

chuckmoney is might LW stilll pumps out WS's trees im pretty sure, but just for the record big als is in berkeley, but in LA there is Dementia, Wicked sands and faded.

H

Huey69

my bad, i thought ws was in berkeley, I'm from pennsylvania so go figure.

Wrong part of the state Chuck hah. Berkeley is up north, WS is located in Reseda which is in the San Fernando Valley (aka LA). There's a couple Dementia's throughout LA. I know there's another shop named Captian Ed's, which I've never been to, but have heard some good things about..

opt1c

Veteran
Dragon Percolator by The Skull

Dragon Percolator by The Skull

Was bored the other day and picked this up at a local shop; nothing special but its fun to look at and has already been coined "the dragon" as in "the dragon says you're a pussy if you can't clear that" :joint:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

King Len

Come on guys, Wheres the homemade devices? Anybody can buy a pipe, The question is..... Who can make something that works out of the least amount of parts? I can make your world spin just by using a 1/4mm socket. a bottle. some tape and a bread bag.

my RooR diffy broke today as I was running warm tap water through the basket.

That must be that quality everyone is talking about. Good thing I have a EHLE as well.

I think I am going to order a worked diffy from SMG or something this next time around.

dude, it's a glass diffuser, not a 5mm tube. these things aren't exactly indestructible, they're pretty fragile. i don't think the fact that you managed to break something as delicate as a diffy says anything about RooR quality

OldTroll

I can make your world spin just by using a 1/4mm socket. a bottle. some tape and a bread bag.
wow .... I've never seen a socket that tiny!

I'm sticking with my soda straw, paper clip, and tin foil (not aluminum foil) pipe .... quick, easy, smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts