What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only respectable ghetto peice is the apple. anything else is either just a plastic cancer factory, or has enough work put into it to be a permanent and thus non-ghetto peice

Luke Wilson most certainly still makes their trees. Every new WS tiny tube or perc tube has a LW tree in it.

Inevitably someone will tell me I don't know what I'm talking about, so I'll just put it this way. I was in contact with the proprietors of WS and NNCC (CK and LilMissy) this weekend regarding a custom order, and I can guarantee that all the tubes with percs that come out of that shop are still being made with LW's trees.

I was wrong, but I was trying to prove I was right, because I remembered LW saying he stopped making trees for a company, but it turned out to be ZOB. bad memory at times :p

I sent missy a design for a type of disc perc... after all the upcoming shows she might try to pump a demo of it out... there are two different designs for two uses. one can be used in the bottom of a tube and a ashcatcher. The other can be used as a replacement for a tree or dome style up in the middle/top of a tube. basically it functions on dopeness. hopefully they will throw some together so i can post em up.

or has enough work put into it to be a permanent and thus non-ghetto peice

You speak much wisdom sir :D

T

Teeg420

yeah big als in berkley is the shit, just went last saturday picked up a roor diffy 44 bucks out the door not too bad.

next harvest im definitely buying myself a nice bubbler from there.

3765567032_c496f466ef.jpg

3765566450_2201f9e8d2.jpg

That's a standard sized bic lighter.

H

hazedandinfused

NICE CHUCK im jealous! those look like some fine quality glass

heres my bub i like her very much
ill try and post up my 2 footer and tsunami 2.1 on here as well just after i clean them o.o

attachment.php

Attachments

• 0723091929.jpg
    0723091929.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 12
chuck, i'm going to need to teach you how to take a decent picture of your glass. actually, you need to learn how to use a camera in general. the price of my lessons is the ability to smoke from those peices
:D

OldTroll

chuck, i'm going to need to teach you how to take a decent picture of your glass. actually, you need to learn how to use a camera in general. the price of my lessons is the ability to smoke from those peices
:D
There are many of us who would welcome a FidelCashflow tutorial on how to do glass photography.

You have my permission to smoke from any and all of ChuckMoney's pieces at any time you desire.

-OT

dopeshow

chuck... those bubs are beautiful! That is the kind of glass I would take over a RooR any day of the week... I didn't realize how much I loved bubblers until I broke mine :( My old lungs can't do bong hits 3 sessions a day every day haha all hail bubblers!

fidel... I want that red sox bowl!!! And really nice pictures... do you use a "photo box" ??

King Len

Yea pipes look nice, but When the boys in blue come knocking. I can throw my bottle and socket away and laugh. I cant imagine much laughter when your glass is smashed all over the ground. Also the pigs dont know what my bong is and ive been let go and been allowed to take it.

right, when you think intelligently, paranoia just becomes covering all your bases. but when you let it get to you, it becomes panic, and that's what gets you caught. which in turn makes the paranoia worse. it's a vicious cycle

opt1c

Veteran
Yea pipes look nice, but When the boys in blue come knocking. I can throw my bottle and socket away and laugh. I cant imagine much laughter when your glass is smashed all over the ground. Also the pigs dont know what my bong is and ive been let go and been allowed to take it.

not all of us have to hide our bongs under or beds away from our parents's eyes... some of us are medical and if a cop smashes one of our bongs the way the court cases have been going they'd have to pay for it... this thread is about bongs, bubblers, and vaporizers. u want to have a home made showcase start a diy piece thread or something :2cents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts