What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

RooR HeaD

this is what im talking about now wre back in the glass game of posting pics! everytime since ive came to this page its been all essays of pointless arguments. BUT NOW ITS JUST SICK ASS GLASS FOR US TO ENJOY!

really happy with what u mods been doing in hear!

M

masterKahn

I don't know about any drama and i don't want no drama so with out further ado, the tools of the trade. Some glass on glass and where we sacrifice the virgin herb never knowing the touch of a man's hands....THE VOLCANO!
:joint:

picture.php

my bub

my bub

My bubbler I smoke swishers more then anything but you can’t be with out a pipe.

Also the weed behind is a lb of third dimension my last harvest...

Attachments

• ic mag my peice.jpg
    ic mag my peice.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 11

limey

Reviving an old question...

So I am open-minded about expensive glassware. I like homebuilding myself - a man's gotta have a hobby after all - but though I have tried some fancy vaporisers (like the vapir models, interesting, they wont shake me from my bongs though) I have never had the opportunity to try out a top-end Roor, Toro etc. But I am not going to splash out hundreds of $/£/Euros on a fancy bong without having the chance to try it/one. Like I say, I am open minded, maybe they do give a bigger, nicer hit, maybe they dont

So...

Does anyone know a place (maybe a coffeeshop in the 'Dam) or and event (one of the cannabis fairs, perhaps) where a curious toker can try these things? (preferably in Europe?)

Your thoughts appreciated.

Play nice!

:joint:

Reviving an old question...

So...

Does anyone know a place (maybe a coffeeshop in the 'Dam)

If I remember correctly quite a few coffeeshops in the 'Dam have standard Roor bongs, places like Amnesia and Barneys will let you try one (but they are usually grimey) or you could try the Roor shop in the 'Dam they will let you rent one for the duration of your stay. As for Toro they are very, very rare in Europe, I doubt you'll get to try one unless you travel to the US.

limey

thanks, amnesia. I have borrowed bongs in barneys before, I dont remember whether or not they were roors but they didn't strike me as being anything special (and, yeah, probably a bit grubby for my liking!).... I will try renting one from the roor shop though, I didn't know that was possible so thanks for that tip.

opt1c

Veteran
New piece i picked up; it clears faster than my roor...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

please ignore the sickly plants in the background; they're fresh out the cloner and growing roots

keep the pics coming

i like the ash catcher design; and it comes with a really trick case that holds every part... like to but a lil bud in the bowl and a lot of bubble; clears so fast u can get a massive bubble hit like u don't even know

enjoy :joint:

RooR HeaD

thanks, amnesia. I have borrowed bongs in barneys before, I dont remember whether or not they were roors but they didn't strike me as being anything special (and, yeah, probably a bit grubby for my liking!).... I will try renting one from the roor shop though, I didn't know that was possible so thanks for that tip.

well any roor in a cooffe shop in the dam is 1 always dirty 2 usually a lower end model with out the german diffuser. the de diffy makes all the difference on roors u can get a chug with a the down toobs or a nice smooth hit with the de diffy!

try gray area the usually have higher end toobs for rent and keep them clean or just try and go rigth when they open and ask them to clean it if its not clean!

Longhair

The Knee Buckler

The Knee Buckler

Hello,
This Came From Viet Nam 1967. Hundreds Have Used It. Reactions Include Completely Unconscious. Legs Instantly Would Let Go. Others After A Couple Of Hits Would Be Heading To The Bathroom To Puke. Others Would Loose There Grip On Reality. UH The Bowl Is A Thimble With One Hole.
Thank You

Attachments

• Bamboo Bong ('67) 08-11-09 003.jpg
    Bamboo Bong ('67) 08-11-09 003.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Bamboo Bong ('67) 08-11-09 004.jpg
    Bamboo Bong ('67) 08-11-09 004.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Bamboo Bong ('67) 08-11-09 005.jpg
    Bamboo Bong ('67) 08-11-09 005.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Bamboo Bong ('67) 08-11-09 006.jpg
    Bamboo Bong ('67) 08-11-09 006.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 10

VT_Fire

MY arnsenal

MY arnsenal

Got a decent glass collection...here are a few of the ones I use more often..

The one that gets filled the most of course is the bong...got an awesome deal on my phire at goodtimes in burlington VT. Love the shallow beaker because it only holds enough water for good filtration and because its so shallow it rips like a mofo:crazy:

And the custom slide made for me by a glassblower in Manchester, VT

Custom bubbler made for me by the same guy in Manchester, this thing rips!

My sherlock which doesn't get a ton of use but deff one of my fav's...only for special occasions with real nice headies. It's not perfect by any means but I got it right around my 18th bday in Burlington from a super hot chick working behind the counter that may or may not have persuaded me into buying it....:noway: I brought this in to the glassblower when I had my slide made, wanted it to match this somewhat

I've been looking for an ashcatcher for my phire but I've had no luck finding pull-slide ashcatchers, only the ones with rush holes. Ashcatchers with a rush defeats the whole point might as well pack up the bubb...looks like I'll have to get one custom made:laughing: always love an excuse to go talk to that glassblower he's really open to any ideas and gives great prices considering it's custom work

Last edited:

Guvnor

New piece i picked up; it clears faster than my roor...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

please ignore the sickly plants in the background; they're fresh out the cloner and growing roots

keep the pics coming

i like the ash catcher design; and it comes with a really trick case that holds every part... like to but a lil bud in the bowl and a lot of bubble; clears so fast u can get a massive bubble hit like u don't even know

enjoy :joint:

Beautiful glass you have there, would I be correct in thinking that's a Hurricane bong? Is truly gorgeous- Happy smoking

Guvnor :wave:

opt1c

Veteran
yeah... from what i can tell they are pretty much the same; different companies... i think the tsunami is us based... they both use quality glass... the tsunami advertises schott's glass... i've never seen a hurricane in person though; i'm on the left coast as was surprised to find this piece in my hick town... usually any quality work has to be obtained out of the area so decent production pieces are all that's available and even they are few and far between... down side of economy... not as many people going to the head shops for the heady pieces

H

heavy dank nugg

well guys ive about given up hope Ill ever see the bong i ordered at edit.was wondering if anyone could steer me in the direction of a reliable online headshop that has a great selection and are reliable to the usa

Status
Not open for further replies.