What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys. That's the answer I was expecting with US Tubes. Seems like something that I could get a shitload of use out of and let friends hit without me watching over them like I just handed off my infant son.

Should I get it 24/18 or 18/14? I'm not a huge hit taker and I don't try to inhale as fast as possible. I've never hit a 24/18 but just don't want to get something too small and regret it. Does it really make a difference except a wider range of slide options? I can always go down but I don't want to regret it being to big, I guess. Thoughts?

Capn

I'd get the 24/18 if I were you. You can always get an adapter to add drag(go smaller gong size) if you want it.

9mm thick glass bong, thats crazy thick!

This is my bubbler with a massive bowl, probably holds about a gram
picture.php

Here is a pipe that I had made for liquid concentrates. The holes are on the side so no oil drips through and a hot glass rod vaporizes everything.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

A cool spoon
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I also have a volcano, but who needs more pics of those. I just got this bong and a/c today at a 50% off sale. The a/c adds some drag but the hits are incredibly smooth.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mr. Tony

Veteran
Wow the amount of miss information being said in here is insane. Some of you who don't know what your talking about need to shut the fuck up.

but this is your crowing achievement. I have a Perc'd WS,

LOL try a toro tree....

wow yer kinda a dick eh...... all the specs are the same bro......same glass same gasketts same thickness.............dont understand how because it has a roor sticker that makes it better........ya see i aint no dandy like you. yer a real fancyboy........I bought these no name t shirts at wallgreens a couple weeks ago......10 for 10 bucks.....also got a pack of haynes 3 for $12.... checked the labels both 100 % cotton both look and feel excatly the same.......no one and i mean no one can tell the difference..So i dare you to explain in full detail excatly how roor is a better bong to smoke pot from.I DARE YOU.remember full detail....

You get what you pay for.... The craftsmanship is way way better on a quality piece.

all the specs are the same bro......and weedstar also uses that treating process and are engineered in germany to the highest standard....also its 5mm thickness. all joints are excatly the same dimensions.........as roor....... you see fancypants ive gone and done my homework. and i just bought a highend glass bong at a low end price. ya see weedstar is a direct competitor to roor and ehliu..only arent nearly as hyped.....so thats why its at a fraction of the cost..cause they NEED to sell them or they are out of business.The only differences are the bowl is more generic and downsteam not diffused....each of those small details (if they at all mattered) are easily fixed...with another 20 bucks.......So sorry I WILL SPEAK CONFIDENTLY AND CLEARLY cause ROOR is hyped and weedstar not. I also understand somepeople feel self consious when they realize they have been had by hype...and need to try and justify it..... so i forgive you..for that...peace to all good night.

Craftsman ship...

The attitudes displayed here are a good example of why the top artists don't post on the web much these days.

why would they post on here when most can appreciate a fine piece?

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Mr. Tony you are a fucking idiot.

It's called "Context" and when you edit a quote, then it is no longer a quote.

If you had used a little bit of reading comprehension, you would have read where I said, I was looking for a Toro. No one sells them online.

Why are you so angry all the time? All you do is talk shit, and post a couple of mediocre pieces. All the shit you talk, you would think your broke ass would have a collection.

Now back to the point of this thread...

Chuckmoney: Here are some pics of that piece that is so similar to yours. I cleaned it today.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Perc'd WS 150.00
Custom Roor: 750.00
difference=600.00

Water Farm=350.00
2 400w=300
total:650.00

result after 3 weeks...quarter pound G13 Diesel plants...
picture.php

Just because some of us choose to spend our money in different ways, does not mean we need to "shut the fuck up" Mr. Tony. God you really are a prick.

i think we can drop the issue, the troll is gone, we can get back to just "discussing" glass, rather than acting like 10 year olds every time we put fingers to keyboard
EDIT: that's a nice sherlock. i'd love a heavily fumed peice like that, but i haven't found any i really like yet

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
I have had that piece for 11 years. It's my favorite. It's the only piece I have older than my JBD. Sucks, cause I can't get glass like that anymore. No shops around here, and online choices are lacking to say the least. Legality issues I imagine.

Mr. Tony you are a fucking idiot.

It's called "Context" and when you edit a quote, then it is no longer a quote.

If you had used a little bit of reading comprehension, you would have read where I said, I was looking for a Toro. No one sells them online.

Toro who? :p

IMG_0116-1-1.jpg

Nah but, I suggest WS because of price, quality vs price, ability to order customs or prodo pieces online. Another major thing is, like I had said before, finding the "right" Toro is going to be a bitch. Unless you find a dealer who may let you fill a few with water and perc em before you buy. Even then, depending on where you find the Toros, they are probably going to be marked up HELLA.

The other option, besides WS and Toro, is Steve Gelb (Sovereignty). Which according to missy from WS, are priced SPOT ON for what you get. Which certainly isn't to say your getting a cheap tube. They WILL be cheaper than Toro by a significant amount, and they will be just as good and IMO, BETTER than a Toro.

Of course thats opinion, but people really seem to love their SG's... can't blame em myself, they look amazing.

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Well, considering I can't get a Toro, they are pretty much out of the question.

The only thing I travel for is Vacation and Phish.

I like the Hedman piece on SMG. 700. Seems like I could get more for 700 though.

Any links to the Wicked Sands?

How much is that bad mofo?

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow the amount of miss information being said in here is insane. Some of you who don't know what your talking about need to shut the fuck up.

OK enough is enough.

All of this namecalling, talking down to and the rest is finished.

You all had more than enough warning, yet you just continue.

So now I guess we need to start playing games..... Enjoy the fun, lmao....

The RooR customs are just retarded.

The problem with this thread is all the punks in here. If someone only wants to spend 50-60 bucks on a tube, who the fuck cares? Let's all try to act like adults, even though it is obvious some of you aren't.

To me, it makes more sense to buy a 150 dollar WS, and spend 500 on a Water Farm and 1000 watt. :2cents:

RooR.de customs, stupid? You do realize a specific crowd follows and buys .de because of quality as well as art? Roor.de set the standard for which MANY companies have built themselves around. Either by trying to match quality or trying to compete price wise.

If .de were so "retarded", then why are there people who buy thousand dollar customs from them, instead of going for a $800 Toro?

Value is what a person makes it in the end. Like I said, my buddy in Europe owns a Toro and RARELY uses it, but he uses his custom roors all the time. The plain jane gong hit, not to be underestimated... a lot prefer it to perc'd tubes...

for Wicked Sands, you'll either have to contact bitfreakglass and get an account for his site (got mine recently :D ) or contact lil_missy or compassion_king on tokecity... that particular tube s something they put together for an upcoming glass show in vegas... i fucking love that tube soooooo much... hehehe

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
My JBD. Paid a little over 300 for this one. I have owned 3 previous Motherships though, all broken.
picture.php

IN MY OPINION, the "Custom" RooRs are a waste of money. 700-3700 for a production straight tube with VERY little work is RETARDED IMO.

The Black and Green labels are fine, if you want to over pay for a production glass bong. I don't see the point though, nor do I even like straight tubes. I smoke A LOT of grass, so I can't do the big rips anymore, just occasionally. Age and abused lungs are catching up. At least I don't smoke cigarettes anymore.

Toob

this is the only thing i could poster louder then all the angry people in here hahaha
DSC07568.jpg

AK kills it. and thats just the bottom?!!!! lol

DSC07571.jpg

DSC07578.jpg

DSC07552.jpg

DSC07560.jpg

lovinnn the irie vibes from the Jamaican colorsssss.

PS Bobby if your looking to spend some bread and get something nice pm me and maybe i can help ya out!

Mr. Tony

Veteran
The other option, besides WS and Toro, is Steve Gelb (Sovereignty). Which according to missy from WS, are priced SPOT ON for what you get. Which certainly isn't to say your getting a cheap tube. They WILL be cheaper than Toro by a significant amount, and they will be just as good and IMO, BETTER than a Toro.

The SG's are on par or above toro in terms of diffusion and they will not be cheaper. The new worked grid percs will be about 1200-1400.

also SG is not Steve gleb.
Water Farm=350.00
2 400w=300
total:650.00

Oh thanks nice, To bad that doesn't include, nutes, hydroton, a carbon filter, fans, testing equipment......

I've told you this before and again, I'm not at the right place to grow more pot than I can smoke. I'd much rather just stay where I'm at and finish school, then move onto other endeavors....

I don't have a collection because I choose not to keep a lot of glass around at once.

The SG's are on par or above toro in terms of diffusion and they will not be cheaper. The new worked grid percs will be about 1200-1400.

also SG is not Steve gleb.

Wicked Sands seems to disagree with you on both of your comments :joint:

*edit* nvm. Thought it was Gelb, because I have seen Gelb sign work as SG. Missy from WS told me Sovereignty is also named Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts