What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
yea i went a bit past my comfort zone on that piece. It weighs a little over a pound and compared to all my work in the past, i wouldn't call this one "little" hehe

handful.jpg

it may be just me but the angle at which the bowl sits looks rather awkward?

pack a bowl

it looks really weird in that picture, but the bowl's curve makes that piece. It's something i'm going to do in any future inlines of mine. these side shots give a better idea. also, the curve makes this thing virtually spill proof... you have to flip it practically upside down to spill.

scaled.php

scaled.php

RooR HeaD

Pro i cant tell u how much i love my north london hippy deluxe! honestly i own 3 german roors as u can see form 35cms,45, and 55cms tall and i use my 35 the most aka the hippy! honestly a 45 and 55 is just to much why your by yourself smokeing good dank ya know so i pull out the 35 pack the lee up a few times and im all set no to high but not sayin i wish i smoked more. its pretty much the perfect roor to use byyourself or with just 1 other friend. ifyour lookin for a party bong get a 45 or 55 beaker something more cilled a 35 straight is perfect. and belive it or not it still rips like a champ and i mean so smooth and so nice plus the reductions r sexy as hell wiht the black crown.

so my overall opion def get a hippy u wont regret it!

wow tony that sucks i would of bought that in a heart beat thats why i always have cash on me i dont like credit or debit cards or banks in that matter im happy with the 250 pound gun safe lol. but what was the other one like? and what were those redeuction pieaces or whatever u were talkin about in order to the pic with the reduction in it? cause im tryin to do something soon let me know please!

RooR HeaD

saw what u guys were talkin about and remembered this pic on gp.org so i figured i post it up for you guys r these any good never have tryed or used one!
http://www.glasspipes.org/Img210384_Stone_Img210384_IMG_0166.JPG.asp

Tony is this the slide u were talkin about the dream weavers!
http://www.glasspipes.org/Img200518_Ooh_dream_weaver_Img200518_DSC.asp
http://www.glasspipes.org/Img200515_Maybe_to_an_astral_plane_Img20.asp

I just had to post this gelb! if any of u have a headie with white in it please post it theirs nothing more then a sick headie with white in it!
http://www.glasspipes.org/Img19287__Img19287_new_white_bub_002.jp.asp
http://www.glasspipes.org/Img19289__Img19289_new_white_bub_004.jp.asp

one more gelb pieace for u!
http://www.glasspipes.org/Img18843__Img18843_forsale_002.jpg.asp

ps
thanku all for your comments on the jlee i apprecheate it alot.

Toob

allright, wellll i know they are fragile, but im just gonna gaurd this thing with my life. I have owned a phx and hated the drag, never thought i would get a perc'd bong again but.... This toro rips and has no drag. 13-17 arm.

toroIMG_1225.jpg

toroIMG_1227.jpg

toroIMG_1230.jpg

love?

Jeff Lebowski: What do you mean? Are you gonna attach a vaporizer to a bong with one of those in the links you've posted? Then you need the size which fits your bong..

If you what don't know what sized joints your bong uses, take a male(?) connector piece (like a bowl for example) and measure the size of the connector at the end. If its diameter is 14mm get that one and if 19mm then get that one instead. :)

If on the other hand you're looking to buy a bong and are wondering which connector size is better, well I think that's really a matter of opinion.. And the connector size is just one of the "matters of opinion" that make a bong, so it's quite hard to give any advice on what someone else should buy...

G

grapepunched

Tripple perc as in 3 separate chambers or one chamber with 3 arms. Ice catcher is nothing more than indents pushed into the glass. I prefer tubes without them.

I've yet to see any phire, where I would describe it using would the word "elegant"

They may be ok tubes for the money but an outright tube, fuck no.

Hits like a dream? well what are you comparing it to? a shity little prodo pipe made in Idia?

I guess if you consider a bong thats mostly made in china "where it's at"....

These tubes get get from china as just a tube with the perc tree al ready blown in them. then some blower from cali throws a joint and base on it.

German engineer, ROFL

actually i was comparing it to a RooR of the same caliber...
they both hit very smooth, the RooR being almost 200 dollars more...
you may think most people on this site are douchebags, but i know
a good hit when i taste it and the Phire I spoke of was rated smoother
than the RooR by my friends....and i have some respected friends....
but i know you will continue to knock 'em cause they aren't RooRs...
and that doesn't bother me at all :joint:

Phires are made 100% USA in Southern California

-gp

pack a bowl

^ i will side with tony that there are pre-assmebled china tree percs that are just thrown into tubes. that isn't 100% american made. but also, i don't know anything about phires so i can't be sure they use china trees... although since they are some low-end tube company i wouldn't be surprised at all.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
I saw this the other day. I am pretty sure I am going to get one.

Waiting for my rewards points to kick in.

Did edit email you back yet saying they did? My account was credit'd before I even read the email saying they were going to do it for me.. I hope it stays in stock for ya, if I had the cash I would love to get that...:joint:

Sleestak

Hey Toob, think that's the nicest tube to ever been posted in this thread. possibly takes the award for best overall piece as well. VERY nice. One of the only tubes I'm really dying to hit (one of the only styles I haven't tried for that matter)... does the fixed stem flow like a dream? bet cleaning is no problemo either..

k, I'll stop rambling bout your tube now.

ohh, and PAB,, that slide is the shit. nice idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.