What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

pack a bowl

maybe if you are a dumbass and use no ventilation. i dunno its like any other hazardous job where you just need to use precautions. glad your back ;)

JohnnyATL

Veteran
this is my illadelph i got after my delta 9s tree perc broke
Photo13.jpg

pack a bowl

^i'm not sure if he actually died from that, i heard it was a rumor. but i don't know him at all and have no place to speak on his behalf...thats how rumors start in the first place. He was an amazing artist though and i was really disappointed to hear that news.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
for the guys that have the custom german roors, where did you order it from, I think it's about time I get my hands on some nice german shit since I have a couple really nice slides on the way.

JohnnyATL

Veteran
the colbalt illy is sick. I was going to get a clear one just like it, but i didnt like angle the beaker was at the bottom. I think mines a little wider. Idk.

I like how you went with the clear AC to go with it not a blue one.

G

GlassAnGrass

for the guys that have the custom german roors, where did you order it from, I think it's about time I get my hands on some nice german shit since I have a couple really nice slides on the way.

everyonedoesit.com here man if thats how its spelled....

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Thanks johnny shes a beast and hits great, no splash back either at all.. The splash all gets caught in the second chamber of the ashcatch.. For 200$ you cant complain for that setup, its like 5mm thick too.. Did I mention 200$ for both the ashcatch n beaker.. I hear you on the angle of the diffuser, it does suck... But, thats how illadelph does it and it really doesnt even matter one bit.. Just means you gotta add like 1/2 inch more water, not a big deal really.:joint:

JohnnyATL

Veteran
you paid 2 for both??? i paid 2 just for my beaker and they want like another 130 for the AC.

I didnt mean like the angle of the diffuser btw i mean like the angle of the bottom of the beaker. Mine has like a fatter base. I saw a model like yours at the head shop and its just like a skinnier bottom. Prob no diff in the hit

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yeah Johnny my homies blow those bongs man, so I get em cheap.. That bong isnt mine tho its one of my friends.. Get a ashcatch if your fixin to get one, I loved his.. :joint:

RooR HeaD

mr.tony call the amsterdam shop or the kid that got a custom ziggy that posted on hear got his from weedcity ive actually heard a few peps getting customs from weedcity but it takes up to six months its hard to spend 3000 thousand dollors and not have anything to show for it for six months. overall at the end of the day ive thought about this so many times if u ever want to go tony id b down to meetup and set up a trip and go out to germany the real roor shop in hashbeans videos they have mad customs and if u called ahead u would b avle to get your custom.

nasty jlee slides u posted man i have a felling that my slide might of came from that set or at least he used the same colors. check it out youll see alot of similar colors on my slide as their is on about 4 or 5 of thsoe.

picture.php

picture.php

Which one was your favorite out of the set this was mine!
http://www.glasspipes.org/Img211160__8_Img211160_DSC06866.jpg.asp

Id buy thsi soley for the ribbon work. im not gonn lie i dont like the black and white work going into the bowl it bugs me for sum reason. im gonna b checking heading to hertel out to see if any of these make a apperance would love another jlee slide.

im form buffalo

RooR HeaD

oh that was u toob ive seen about 10 different ones of those in person they r beast like ;but im still scard of the arms breaking like i posted the worker broke one at the headshop by me and he said he had no idea how it broke so easily i think if u get the right one your fine but some arms r weaker then others i bet.

pack a bowl

i can't say a i have a favorite b/c every time i like one i look at it from the side and it has some color comb i hate. I've never been a fan of his color combination to be honest.
http://www.glasspipes.org/Img211124__4.asp

that bowl ^ is my favorite though. Still, looking at it from the side ruins it for me. I still think they are all badass, just need diff colors.

hahah the black and white is my favorite part, just different tastes for sure on colors. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts