What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

RooR HeaD

and i already know some of u r gonna hate on the slide cause u dont like the colors but lets remember its my pieace and i do like the colors so thats all that really matters to me. but enjoy the new shots now thta i figured out how to upload ill b posting regularly again!

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Pardon my ignorance on the subject matter as I've only smoked from bongs with a straight stem before (sacrilege in this thread I'm sure) but what are these on the stem ?

1237951395072526600.jpg

Mr. Tony

Veteran
It is a straight stem.... It's called glass on glass

It's also has a reducer so he can use a 14mm bowl on a 18mm diffuser.

roor head you need a bushing adaptor bro.

Sleestak

very nice slide Roorhead. take exception with a lot of what you post,, but quite envious of that Lee. that cane? handle is sexxy as can be.

RooR HeaD

Pretty decent pack a bowl i really enjoy haveing that pieace its a must see in person to understand it. and i know its jason but on some of his pieaces he puts jsun lee thats why i wrote that. and thanks

yea tony said it well hope u understand and back to your reply to my post tony if that mnp tube was only 400 why didnt u buy it if u dont mind me asking for a bong in my eyes 400 is a lil on the low side but thats awesome i would of bought that bong in a heart beat for that price. i really like it alot but i think i understand why u didnt the horns on the beaker part maybe?

but whats a bushing adptor i just am useing a ehle one i got form the headshop was gonna order a roor one but i sorda like how they dont use the lip unlike roors. and it was only 10 bucks or somethign like that. i would like maybe a headie adaptor if their is such a thing. let me know i would like to change that one day soon.

ps
if it wasnt for tony i would of not got that j lee slide so i owe u a thanku tony for pointin me in the right direction for a j lee slide i cant tell u how hard they r to find i truely want the jlee carlson colab slides but they sold out in literaly 1 day!

also if any of u know were i can get a old school opas with dicro work ill throw u some cash but only if its oldschool opas has broke my heart after what mr.tony told me about what dementia is up to now adays.

RooR HeaD

Thanks slee im realy into ribbon aka cane work. thats prolly my favorite part of the slide i enjoy handles on slides to pull out for the clear!

anywho thats the main reason i bought this hastings pieace when i bought this i could of got a triple bubbler jason lee and took the hastings for the simple matter of the canes and ribbonS!
51059IMG_0049.JPG

Mr. Tony

Veteran
MY debit card was fucking up at the shop. I was gonna cop this other mnp tube though that was $200. I used one for the first time that day and decided i had to have it.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yea roorhead, I dunno how it broke but, I aint frontin over it.. The jar lid wasnt comin off hahaha I tried to pry it with a razor I used shirts to grip it better.. The handle on the jar broke cuz I eventually said fuck it and use pliers. The jar itself tho would not break when I threw it against the wood floor as hard as i could. So yes the jar was surprisingly strong.. But, one throw on concrete and the jar shattered.. Fuck it yoo.. Tell me what you think of your NLH Delux... Im thinking to pick one of those up.. Are they as sweet as I think?

pack a bowl

how the splash on that prof? I like to put the water a little bit above to top of my inline stem personally. i dunno if you just have less water in there b/c of splash?

dscf0332c.jpg

p.s. thats as dirty as my glass gets^ gross.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yo pack, I normally add a litttle tiny bit more of water to that.. Anymore an the splash can be bad, just dont try to clear it like a mad man and u wont get much splash.. The big bubble at the top where the point is pulled, stops 90% of the spalsh tho..

IMO-Ashcatchers arent that great, a screen and activated charcoal in your diffuser is alot better...

pack a bowl

yea i went a bit past my comfort zone on that piece. It weighs a little over a pound and compared to all my work in the past, i wouldn't call this one "little" hehe

handful.jpg

C

cellardweller

odamn, I guess your hand being in the pic gives it some more perspective as I thought it was alot smaller!
nice job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts