What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CTSV

Well, that cop was a smoker. Speaking of COPS.
36330189kjwc8od8.jpg

pack a bowl

ouch, those cracks suck... the ones that are there but basically not b/c it's still an air tight seal. that can happen to glass from incompatible color combinations also.

that pic is classic ctv, wonder where it came from in the first place. hahahha

G

grapepunched

has anyone heard of phire?
whatdcha think? surely someone has heard of them
or knows something about them

-gp

Sleestak

Hey Grape, Phire is one of many (manifest, weedstar, AMG, bluedot, etc..) 'midlevel' tube companies...all with a fairly identical product. If you liked the hit no reason you shouldn't pick one up, and should be fairly cheap(<$180). Not sure where their shop it out of..

edit..I could just never get over their label. I like my clear glass to be as free of branding as possible...especially gaudy branding.

G

grapepunched

phire is not 'midlevel' i am told...they sure dont
look it either when you purchase a nicer one,
german engineered and made out of southern california...
hit as smooth as a babys ass, absolutely great hitting,
its all clear, logo is clear sandblasted, nice lazyboy bent-top
tubes that are thick and durable

G

grapepunched

Low quality. $180 for a phire thats a fucking joke. a plain roor was $210 at a shop I was at before I even started haggling.

dude my friend bought one that is super nice for 210, it is not a plain roor type,
it is a straight tube 5ml all clear, 6 inch base!, sandblasted small logo on top of lazyboy style bent top, triple perc, diffused stem with actual holes not slits, icecatcher, all the bells and whistles, veryy elegant looking and perfect german engineered work

i'd much rather have his phire for 210 than a plain tube roor....roors arent everything, a lot of name brand and little for your money, though they are awesome tubes and hit great, the same roor would have cost my friend 480 when this phire was 210 and actually looks nicer, hits like a dream

Sleestak

Go for it...they put out a lot of tubes at fairly cheap prices, thus why I say they're 'midlevel'. Still will give as nice a hit as a $800 roor w/identical specs.

Tony,, don't think I have to tell you how your posts come off, sure it's intentional. What's your definition of low quality? And <$180 means less than 180, which is an accurate pricepoint for Phire. Any other misguided, arrogant comments? :wink:

Mr. Tony

Veteran
dude my friend bought one that is super nice for 210, it is not a plain roor type,
it is a straight tube 5ml all clear, 6 inch base!, sandblasted small logo on top of lazyboy style bent top, triple perc, diffused stem with actual holes not slits, icecatcher, all the bells and whistles, veryy elegant looking and perfect german engineered work

i'd much rather have his phire for 210 than a plain tube roor....roors arent everything, a lot of name brand and little for your money, though they are awesome tubes and hit great, the same roor would have cost my friend 480 when this phire was 210 and actually looks nicer, hits like a dream

Tripple perc as in 3 separate chambers or one chamber with 3 arms. Ice catcher is nothing more than indents pushed into the glass. I prefer tubes without them.

I've yet to see any phire, where I would describe it using would the word "elegant"

They may be ok tubes for the money but an outright tube, fuck no.

Hits like a dream? well what are you comparing it to? a shity little prodo pipe made in Idia?

$210 is a really good price for a tube w/those specs. small, sandblasted logo is where it's at.

I guess if you consider a bong thats mostly made in china "where it's at"....

These tubes get get from china as just a tube with the perc tree al ready blown in them. then some blower from cali throws a joint and base on it.

German engineer, ROFL

Sleestak

'where it's at' was in reference to small, sblasted logos,, not the tube. Wish more companies would do smaller sandblasted or flamepolished logos, think they're sexy as hell. I'm feelin the tiny roor logo on the base of opal crown on EDIT. Hate big stickery logos that take up 3/4 the tube.

The percs are definitely china, but I do believe the rest of tube is outta the westcoast/cali wherever shop. I went through my perc phase,, now prefer single chamber straigh w/AC. quality does matter a bit more in perc tubes,, single chambers are all pretty much the same.

It helps if your shop has a nice selection and if you know what to look for far as quality..should be able to find a bargain tube with very few/no flaws.

Sleestak

Really?? they make different sizes and bore widths of single chamber tubes? shitt, my shop just has shelves upon shelves of the exact same tube.

I obviously meant GonG tubes of similar specs will perform about equally regardless of overall 'quality'. higher quality may be sturdier, more precise n more elegant, buut far as single chamber GonG, it's all roughly the same. personally don't mind spending the lil extra money for extra quality though..

RooR HeaD

I dont know what is so hard about keeping your glass clean all it takes is 5 minutes. i spend thousands of dollors on glass so if iwant to keep it clean then im gonna keep it clean. and i always get the best taste out of my weed when clean to one post said u cant taste your weed fully till u exhale then your getting the wrong type of weed. as soon as smoke touches my tounge i can get a full taste out of it. anywho all u need is 91% iso and house salt throw that in your bong u got a brand new bong in a couple minutes.

Take a look at my roors their all spotless and look brand new! and at the end of the day if i own 3 bongs and keep them all clean anyone who owns 1 can keep it clean! I mean shit i even keep headies pieaces clean!

51059IMG_2053.JPG

Now as of glass breaking topic shit happens glass breaks u got to be carefull but dont spend less money on glass cause your scard of breaking it ull b missing out on alot of great things like toros with 31 arms in it. but prosublime ive never had trouble with my roor glass breaking knock on wood ive hit my notches aka joints so many times on fossits while cleaning them and ive droped my diffys a bunch and never have broken for me. and i have also had that problem with the roor jars but thats a good thing that shows u that your weed is airtight and your jars lock so good. u just have to keep tryin its not tht hard to get them off i have had to break one once cause the top part of the lid broke clean off after tryin for a while but that roor nug jar was form a american store in cali figures roor usa jar breaks.

But as of roor glass breaking your crazy when i bought my roor nug jug in the roor store in adam i said i wanted to see that jar the lady says ohj this jar and throws it up in the air and lets it fall to the wood florr and did not break no cracks nothign and she said she threw that jar up at least 20 times that day! so u just had some bad luck it seems. heres the jars im talking about!
51059IMG_1780.JPG

RooR HeaD

NOw some new shots of the Jasun Lee slide all i need now is a bearclaw and a mnp and my glass collection will b finished!

This slide is the perfect match for what i wanted i always wanted a headie slide but i mean headie like jason lee type work only a certain few on r that level to u glass guys who actually know your shit u know what jason lee is to the glass world. but anyways this slide is great perfect snapper bowl,absolutely flawless no lil mistakes just perfect,and last but not least i wanted black encorporated 2 whatever slide i got and well on all 13 colors of this pieace black is encorporated to every single one so its perfect with the black crown!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

A nice milk shoot with the jlee slide on it and i love how the reductions look in this pic with the smoke!
picture.php

Some cheese this is nothing crazy but it is great for bongs pretty much just some smokeables around my way

SOme bomby newest strain introduced to my statsh! THis is prolly one of my favorite strains smell look high taste everything is the way i like my dees to b!
picture.php

anywho should have a new claw soon hopeing and once i get a lil extra cash im def gonna get a big mnp!
peace

RooR HeaD

Sorry bout that heres that cheese i was talkin about must of not pasted the pic but yea like i said nothing special but perfect for my roors like i said we pretty much just call this stuff smokeables or ok stuff def not a statsh strain!
picture.php

I like this pieace cool lil guy! lol
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.