What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

RooR HeaD

If u guys have the time to weigh bongs on scales go for it and i dont need to prove anything im talkin from experience thats good enough for me. hey ill take a 3mm german roor over a 9mm usa either way when i spend money on glass i want the best glass money could buy whether its boro on a bong or a jason lee or bearclaw thats just the way i like my glass if u like roor usas go for it if u like toros go for it i like german roors thats why i own 3 i was gonna buy a toro at one point so im not saying glass or weight has anything to do for the reason i like des so much is cause their performance and their durabilty and most of all their perfection roor.de is the only company that is always a 100% perfection when it comes to angles and notches. and well at the end of the day theirs no better felling of a german roor in your hands!

but thats a cool bong tokecity is makeing their own tubes now adays whos blowing them? how she rip?

yea prosub its just a great deal but you should dish a lil extra cash and get something like the desert dream or fire fly or flame goddess just my opion their not to exspensive and my buddy owns a desert dream and its real nice and theirs nothing like a reduction on a de their so sexy and look great when milked and gives a great gripiablilty!

any who have a good one guys and figures this dude that says he knows it all obviously was lieing about his facts cause he cant even post a pieace in a glass thread so how could he even know anything about glass if he doesnt even own a pieace of glass.to funny!

SemperAltus

That TokeCity piece is amazing, correct me if I'm wrong but it looks an absolute bugger to clean.
hey brother, thanks i love it. well i wouldnt say its a bugger but i will say that its a bit more time consuming if anything else. but i use Grunge Off and since i clean my pieces every couple of days they dont get that dirty.

Toob

new icemaster and salt

new icemaster and salt

well i finally got a german icemaster. pretty basic but i sold my old straightshooter so i wanted a new one. Got this sick salt bowl to match the sig on the tube. I havnt really found any difference in quality between the way the us and de roors hit, althouth the roor de diffuser does look like it should created better diffusion i cant tell. oh and btw haha this german 1.5 ft german is sooooo much lighter than my old 2 ft flamepolished US that it makes me giggle thinking that a 1.5 ft flamepolished or crown label us would weigh as much as my 5 mm icemaster. Anyways i love all roors now cuz theyve all hit amazin for me regardless of country of origin haha.

german1.jpg

german2.jpg

salt2.jpg

salt1.jpg

salt3.jpg

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Shit is hott... Nice pickup for sure.. I really like that salt bowl you got to match. Enjoy your new setup. :joint:
Today I broke my roor diffuser sucks..Whatever tho..

Toob

cool thanks tony, i had seen 5 mm flame polished logos on us customs but not just a normal one. But yeah i was talking about a 7mm in that comparison.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Hey yall.. Has anyone here ever made/ordered a roor from roor.de.. Using the little create your own bong thingy?? Just curious as to how well it works and how long it took to get.. Any info is cool. Pc:joint:

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Hey yall.. Has anyone here ever made/ordered a roor from roor.de.. Using the little create your own bong thingy?? Just curious as to how well it works and how long it took to get.. Any info is cool. Pc:joint:

Hey Prof. (or anybody who's been to that Roor.de site)

When I went to take a look at the website, my AV softs went nutz. It says the site was trying to install a trojan and aborted the connection.

I run Avast! 4.8 Pro.....I'm sure cookies are allowed, but this seemed more than just a cookie.

Anybody else experience this ?

Just a heads up as to what my experience was. I am in no way trying to alarm anyone. :2cents:

Peace,

iGro

I have used Roor.de a few times and it never has worked properly it always used to mess up on the payments, so I now email the contacts section with what I'm looking for and they get back to you with a price, after I send the the payment to their account I usually get the bong in 2-3 weeks depending on how busy the are and what custom I order. Just to let you know Prof. they never used to ship to the U.S but they might do now.
57906All_Roor_Angle.jpg

C

CTSV

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY!

That is one impressive collection.

RooR Head is going to have to clean his keyboard...

Some new gadgets...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

221c7cf460e7d6f7b0af13f22f65ef7c_42251.jpg
b80053c1c462c96f50d9e6e24ab366b9_42252.jpg
007b6aae884eaa66b7a1a222b4d27301_42244.jpg
07212d5f109398526b9e0d317270a1f3_42243.jpg

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php