What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

grapepunched

whats everyones take on Phire tubes?
i've hit one that i really liked...
anyone know anything about Phire? heard they were west coast...

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
This fuckin blows... My bad luck with roor...

Just got a brand new Roor diffuser in on Wenseday, yesterday dropped it on carpet.. SMASHED into many many peices... Gay
Today got my roor stash jar in the mail. Put the lid on it goto take lid off cant get it off for the life of me... Tryin tryin trying , handle to lid broke. Gay as shit.. NOW I did throw the jar against the wood floor as hard as I could and It wouldnt break, and I was pissed.. So now I wasted money on a Roor jar and Roor diffuser that are no good anymore.

Edit: Just found our their jars arent so resilient to the concrete out back...
FML

bterzz

Veteran
hey Prof sublime.
Glass is breakable. Everyone gets so damn upset when there glass breaks (and its understandable, shit, I get mad if I break a glass cup on my kitchen floor).

This is my suggestion to you.
Everyone wants the best, nicest piece. I've seen 550$ JBD motherships get smashed into a zillion pieces, 350$ roors get dropped while IN the bag and bust open the bubble, I've seen the bottom of a 420$ ADS crack and all the water started pouring out.

Luckily for me, none of those were mine. I've had a 280$ JBD broke on the 2nd week I had it, as well as a double bubbler that SPLIT in TWO right where they connected (clean cut) BEFORE i got home, and the place refused to do anything about it.

So, if you check a few pages back..I built myself a water bottle bong with a metal downstem you can find in most acrylics. Fucker lasted me probably a year. Whenever your bong is getting dirty, forget cleaning it, pull out your metal downstem and pop that bitch in another Gatorade bottle.

Although that lasted me forever, I finally got a new bong for my birthday. I'm unsure of the price but it was a gift from my MOM! LOL Can you believe it?? 19th B-day and she packages up a bong for me in wrapping paper and all.. I love her, no matter how crazy she might be at the moment!!

PROF, get a CHEAP glass bong. You know, like one of those 100$ (not CHEAP by any means) glass bongs that appeals to you best. Set yourself a price limit and dont go over it. Find the heaviest, thickest bong you can find for that price and hold on tight. I bet you this CHEAP piece will last you longer then any other high dollar piece you've had before.

I've seen it before, my friend bought a cheap nice bong for about 100$, used and abused it forever, upgraded to a roor, broke it, bought an ADS (not the 420$ one above), broke it, bought a HVY, broke it... Its almost like the more careful you try to be with your nicer pieces the more likely they are to break the worst most unthinkable way possible..

The cheap bong will last you forever. No upgrades, just a nice piece with a stock bowl.

DAMN THIS Bubba is good. Rambling about a bong.

Oh ya, here's mine LOL.
bong.jpg

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yo Bterzz thanks alot for the inspiration and motivation... That shit picked me up yoo..
It just sucks that I lost that 60$ ya know... Atleast I got my roor slide that I love sittin in my bong..

And I hear you on getting cheap glass.. I picked up a Manifest for 150$, its 7mm thick, came with a diffuser and a nice slide... Best purchase to date.. I have a good feeling she will last me along time.. Ive smashed her soo many times cleaning it and she walks it off.. Had her since the New Year..

I just wanted to try out this roor thang... And after hitting a roor diffy I really loved it.. O Well, thanks again man... :joint:

C

CTSV

damn that is DIRTY

I don't see how you people have time to keep your glass all spotless and clean. Don't you smoke out of them...Granted, I smoke A LOT!

And the bong has been getting double duty, since it got here...

Time for some 91 i guess.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
My bong normally doesnt ever look like toooo bad cause... I normally have a screen in the bubble of my diffy and I put some activated charcoal in there.. Works better then an ashcatcher.... Normally though 2-3 days my whole peice gets restore to brand new state. Ill usually take a few qtips and tissue and 91 to my slide if I feel like it maybe 1-2 times a day, maybe not even once.. Just cleans the slide real nice.. Just my 2 cents.. Enjoy your new glass CTSV..

Mr. Tony

Veteran
dude 99%...

bterzz- have fun with you cheap glass. but atleast clean it.

Idk how you guys smoke out of such a dirty piece.....

bterzz

Veteran
Tony my bong looks dirtier then it is because of the dark green platform.

Probably has no more then 30 snaps smoked out of it, water with only about 5 :)

Prof-Sublime, that thing probably ripsss!

pack a bowl

i don't smoke a lot because it is just too expensive, can't afford to smoke as much as i want to. but also i have plenty of pipes and only let them get so dirty before i clean them... gotta taste what your smoking, not the nasty resin! it can be a bitch to clean pieces, but thats only if you let them get too dirty in the first place... clean more frequently when its less dirty and it works out better.

C

CTSV

i don't smoke a lot because it is just too expensive, can't afford to smoke as much as i want to. but also i have plenty of pipes and only let them get so dirty before i clean them... gotta taste what your smoking, not the nasty resin! it can be a bitch to clean pieces, but thats only if you let them get too dirty in the first place... clean more frequently when its less dirty and it works out better.

That would be my problem.

bterzz

Veteran
Ive noticed if my bong is "spotless" it doesn't hit nearly as good as if its broken in a little.

I actually taste weed better with a bong that is slightly dirty.

What also I find weird is people can taste the types of weed before exhaling but I must exhale before getting the full taste.

stevefrench

this pipe has been through alot, i got the bowl scraped out of it by a cop and he said "wow this is nice, i'll let you keep it" and then another cop that didnt find it when he searched me (wahh? or my weed!)

...and being droped from mouth height onto concrete prior to it cracking here...
DSCF8465.jpg

ive decided to retire it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts