POLL: Which Cheese?

POLL: Which Cheese?

• Total voters

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LLP has 2 Cheese`s,,,,,1 is from same source as mine,,,,an im not sure about the other,,any1 fancy Pm`in LLP,,,im supprized he aint on this thread yet....i figin love that guy,,i dont hear from him enough,we should all convoy down in a rangerover and sound the horns,,,,party in the wood,,,,get some libitycaps,,buzzin,,,,,trip out on the LLP`s matrix

daddy fingaz

LLP has 2 Cheese`s,,,,,1 is from same source as mine,,,,an im not sure about the other,,any1 fancy Pm`in LLP,,,im supprized he aint on this thread yet....i figin love that guy,,i dont hear from him enough,we should all convoy down in a rangerover and sound the horns,,,,party in the wood,,,,get some libitycaps,,buzzin,,,,,trip out on the LLP`s matrix

lol rick you love everyone mate...just the way it should be bro!! :grouphug:

H

Hazyfontazy

the daft days ,,boil a couple of thousand up ,make tea ,bye bye reality,man we did some crazy shit :xmasnut:

i got a theory on that hazy!!!
hello reality lol you ever thought maybe this what we know is obscure and on the shrooms we see the real beauty of the earth

peace

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
naaaaahhhhhh,,,,,,,,eat them raw,,,,,,,,more active chemical,,,,,,,libity caps a very special in freshmode,,,,,,,if you have never eten hawian mushrooms in freshmode you have never seen pure evil bro,,,biosystine is only active in fresh mushrooms,,,

the head shop i work for in the UK used to sell mushrooms not so long ago,,,,,,,,it was actualy a friend of mine who dicoverd the loophole in the law by importing them from procare,,,,,i managed a smartshop in amsterdam in 01 and at the time i would called myself an expert in a field of mushrooms..,,,i visited procare [the mushi fam] back in 01 an i used to purchace 100`s of mushis a week ....lol,,,,wickid days

cannaboy

Here's the same Blue's nug however many days later (PROPPER TING)
picture.php

cannaboy

I have 2 cuts of the blue's boath different from another and sources 1 is from the guy I first ever got blues from up north, and the other is a destinguished growers clone. Blue's is from what I can tell a cheese sk no 1 pheno nobody has got a hold of recently and it's genetics lie well in the past... It is 1 of the best strains ever scene by me and is on a top 10 hot list.

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the blues usaly tastes like SK1 an blueberrys mixed with a crack like canndy taste,,,,,,,,any1 who tases it usally experences its morishness overall feelin,,,skunk it is like cheese,,,but its that morish blueberrycrackcandy that is best part imo:),,,

basicly, il empty a bag of the blues beffore i empty a cheese bag,,,,,il even continue to smell the bag the blues was in

cannaboy

It looks a good pheno but I am young to the game Londinium. So is my mate from time ago. And I expect this super skunk you all talk about to be super. Is this pic a pure afghan?? I recon it's a NL as the cola and structure is the same as old pics I have though I was not there in those days. lt smells a real hit of cheese mabe just terp profile is the same as it but the Cheese is Best!!!! And the blues I used to get ages ago was the first on the scene back in 01 02 when I never heard of cheese but you could get Blue's my mate got loads, real days with bars of Quality Import for cheap as well as What i now know was uk herb. Now we grow our own,,, but hell that was the propper back then as import is concernd.

Last edited: