What's new

POLL: Which Cheese?

POLL: Which Cheese?

• Total voters
Originally Posted by hazyfontazy small fucking world,
ray is 1 of the best,if its off ray it will be real deal ,i never gave ray cheese but i think i gave him "g" , so if buddha got it of ray then he's used the real "g",,everbloom for ever lol

if u see ray tell him the boys from "blooming lovely"say high....

weird thing, i was told he had died in winson green ,then abdul in sutton told me he had a new shop down the road

peace
yeah he's doing really well i'll be sure to say hello the next time im passing by the shop!
i think i remember there was a rumour that ray had passed on? but you know what rumours are like lol, im not sure if ray gave the g force to buddha or not mate
peace
weaver

cannaboy

Why are you guys trying to authenthithisize your cut by Name dropping in a thead. I don't mind but honestly.. lets see some cheese pics guys and show what you can do with the girl.. how clean and tidy is she your sides!

picture.php

This is another suspect cheese cut. But we call her the blue's my end's
she's so NICE and sexy same in every respec to the cheese (BUT MORE CURVES) got a lil bigger and tighter node structure with a different calyx formation producing different longer resin glands under a microscope it's indifferent smell is kinda the same but the terpine profile is much more robust and stays fruity unlike cheese's musk. Put it this way my cheese is way way more frosty potent and better smoke even though this blue's tastes better and yields faster :yeahthats

Why are you guys trying to authenthithisize your cut by Name dropping in a thead. I don't mind but honestly.. lets see some cheese pics guys and show what you can do with the girl.. how clean and tidy is she your sides!

im not trying to authenthisize my cut bro, i was asked a question and answered the reason ray was mentioned is because anyone who knows the man will automatically know that my cut is legit and it just so happens that hazyfontazy knows the man ;)

as for name dropping thats not my style either ray d could pretty much be anybody there must be about 100.000's rays in bham and atleast 10.000 ray d's

im not overly fond about posting pictures on forums its just a way to pintpoint evidence back on yourself in the future and we never know in what way the law may change concerning cannabis but even still i may be able to grab a shot or 2 next time im down at the garden

H

Hazyfontazy

cheese

Attachments

• cheese.JPG
    cheese.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 914xmas_.jpg
    914xmas_.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 7
i picked up a cutting of big buddah cheese seems people like it ok i will generally grow anything once. hows it compare to the true cheese clone?

i picked up a cutting of big buddah cheese seems people like it ok i will generally grow anything once. hows it compare to the true cheese clone?

its just what it is a cheese hybrid its nice! but it wont take you where the original clone will my man, my friends have better cuts than uk cheese! but it is stand alone classic in every aspect once you got the reals its hard to let her go ;)

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
lol no offense to the BB... but it looks like someone shook all the crystals off it and onto the uk :D

hahahahaa

dont get me wrong here boys im not slaggin off the yielder cheese im just stating my own thoughts on it, for peeps who cant get the uk clone the bb is the way forward but gimme the choice of the two! and well thats a silly ass fecking question lmfao

peace peepz

the uk clone only cheese cut far surpasses the big buddha and for that matter ant other cheese ive smoked!!!
and thats a shit heap of cheese lol, if your in the uk then if you cannot get the uk cut try to get the nebula x cheese cut its the bomb, but theres also

yielder cheese ( big buddha cheese, cheese x afgani )
blue cheese ( big buddha )
cheesus ( godbud x bbcheese )
chiesel ( uk cheese x nycd )
bubble cheese ( Bubble Gum Cheese ("Mr Cheese Cut") X Bubba Kush Reversed S1 )
neb cheese ( mentioned above )
phycosis ( unkown cheese hybrid )

also there are varies unavailable cheese hybrids and some in construction but theres alot to try!
imo get the uk cheese cut or the bubble gum cheese

peace

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive somoked more Cheese than any1 i know,,,since 06 it was the only cut i would grow till early this year when i dived into Rez`s seeds,,,,his SD IBL is pucka btw,,,,

all the kids round my area source Cheesey cuts from all over the place ,,,,but nothin has stood up to my Cheese cut exept the blues that comes from sheffield,,,,the blues is a different animal, but only a pro cheese smoker can tell the difference,,,,to most it just looks like a perfectly grown cheese an it smells that way too but it holds all the sweet taste the Cheese seems losses,,,the Cheese is musky skunk,,,the blues is sweet like candy but still a skunk imo

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that toxic acatone sweet blue kicks the poo outa the Cheese cut,,,

i hate to say it but its true:)

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
UK Cheese won the LGA CC

the uk clone only cheese cut far surpasses the big buddha and for that matter ant other cheese ive smoked!!! peace

Opinion is subjective,, but we prefer Spicy Cheese (Spice x BB Cheese) over them all... with Strawberry Cheesel or HazeSeeker's Cheese fighting each other for 2nd place. The Spicy Cheese F1 and F2 grow better than Cheese, with more yield, and the after-taste is a lot more flavourful with the added Hawaiian influence...

SPCH F1
7253SpCh7.JPG

SPCH F2
7253spch_7.JPG

Peace Peace Peace

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol no offense to the BB... but it looks like someone shook all the crystals off it and onto the uk :D hahahahaa

Hehe,,, this photo of Big Buddha Cheese x Big Buddha Cheese perhaps does BigBuddha more justice... jah bless

7253BBCxBBC.JPG

...anyone that knocks on Big Buddha .. forgets the reality ,, that he opened up and made accessible a population of male cross cheese plants,, available from seed. This meant anyone could breed from an initial base stock of Cheese (x Afghan),, without holding the original Exodus clone. Kind of like freeing the weed :dance:

Without BigBuddha ,, then Spicy Cheese wouldn't exist. I n I have sampled plenty dope from plenty growers,,, and that Spicy Cheese,,, when grown well,,, is perhaps one of the best of them.... pepsi challenge material,, stomps all over Cheese folks,,! :canabis:

Spicy Cheese F2 ,, by So7omon

7253SpicyCheese2008b.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts