What's new

Political Discussion in The Speakers Corner....

Unca Walt

420club
This could be an interesting site.

But I do not have conversations with concrete and bumper-stickers. There are so many interesting things that could be discussed.

But some will not even read, just reject without thought. They are in river in Egypt.

Unca Walt

420club
"desperate Democrat attempt"?

Wasn't that initial litigation brought by a large majority (4 of 6) of Republican voters?

:chin:
And does it matter? (the first "look over there!") eliding response was replied to clearly, anyway.

The litigation is the subject. Hello?

Want to stay on the subject?

Dems (and RINO's) announcing their "conclusion" [eg: a political stance] that would really require a [non-existent] formal guilty verdict decision as reason for removal from the ballot.

Try just once to stay on topic. Eliding and changing the subject is inadequate and old.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
RFK is a Zionist shill who's campaign is being run by a CIA officer lol.

PBD is one of the biggest retards of all time. Watch the one where he invites Marxist professor Richard Wolff on and gets utterly bodied.
Did you happen to notice during your rant that you did not address the tiniest bit of information from the topic?

Now that we understand your hatred of that utter slimeball... how about looking at the data and addressing the actual reason for the post?

NOTE: The reason for the post was not to have that filthy Zionist shill RFK outed as "being run by a CIA officer lol." <-- And WTF is the childish "laugh at your own post" lol tag for? We were talking about RFKjr, by the way... didja notice?

NOTE: The reason for the original post was not to hear a simplistic simpleton's beliefs (hyperbole) about retards, and how a Marxist professor can out-talk him. Jeez, child.

Jeez people. READ the posts and do not respond with bumper stickers. Try to exhibit a positive IQ.

I do not equate a different opinion/conclusion (based on facts) as being stupid. I equate the IQ/brain use with the value of the way the opinion was reached. If the reasoning is sound and the data shown are correct, it is something that I would agree with. Even if it is 180-out from my original position.

Now: Since RFKjr has given data as to bullet count (verified on video on scene), and the FACT that the bullets in the wall and doorway were all found and account for all of the bullets in Sirhan Sirhan's pistol, thereby totalling a shitload more bullets than he had...

...Did anyone notice the purpose of the post? NON-POLITICAL from how you vote POV.

VERY IMPORTANT from a Police State POV.

Feel free to discuss, and use the data provided (or, if there is data to the contrary, produce it) for discussion.

So how did all the extra "bullets for Gawd" get into RFK? <-- That is Question 1.

So why did LBJ do what he did? <-- That is Question 2.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
LOL, it's still there. it has NEVER been a "Berlin Wall" regardless of your wishes. it may yet come to that though...:shucks:
Did you really misunderstand the fact that our southern border effectively does not exist?

And that there have been enough illegals (some enemies for sure amongst them) to match the total populations of FOUR US states combined?

WTF is the "LOL" <-- crap that you must self-rub to get your own appreciation? Stop being 13 years old.

What border??? What diseases?
1703943914778.png

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
And does it matter? (the first "look over there!") eliding response was replied to clearly, anyway.

The litigation is the subject. Hello?

Want to stay on the subject?

Dems (and RINO's) announcing their "conclusion" [eg: a political stance] that would really require a [non-existent] formal guilty verdict decision as reason for removal from the ballot.

Try just once to stay on topic. Eliding and changing the subject is inadequate and old.

I just pointed out that there's both parties against Trump.

I understand the subject and responded accordingly, addressing his claim that it's Democrats alone and seeing if you agree.

Upon agreement, you claimed that the Republicans involved aren't really Republican.

I will argue that plenty of actual Republicans are seeing Trump for what he is.

As for the guilty verdict, I think it's safe to assume at this point.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
formal guilty verdict decision as reason for removal from the ballot.
nope. all it takes is common sense to realize that he (with others) planned and encouraged the assault on the Capitol building in his unlawful attempt to stay in office and avoid accountability. obviously, you (and others) lack the required common sense...or more likely, are all for a dictatorship in this country. take your time, think it through, and pick one at your leisure, there is no other option no matter how much you wish for it.

Unca Walt

420club
Didja notice? It would require a conviction (not a biased accusation) to remove someone from the ballot.

That is the crux you are avoiding. Even now, you say you agree with the illegal action.

And the planned stuff on Jan 6? The rubber bullets and explosives into the peaceful crowd? The involvement of gummint... ahh why bother. You agree with the gummint's action there, too. Like the murder of the woman by shooting her in the back. Like the FBI twerks being outed and temporarily arrested for carrying heavy.

Nothing to see here... just some kids.

1703959974690.png

But nothing will get through the bone. NOTHING.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Didja notice? It would require a conviction (not a biased accusation) to remove someone from the ballot.

That is the crux you View attachment 18939959

But nothing will get through the bone. NOTHING.

are you sure the 14th amendment requires a Conviction for insurrection in order to be removed from the ballot?

Where is your proof?

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

peace

armedoldhippy

Veteran
thanks for adding that, Morcheeba. i told him (i guess) the same thing and got a "didja notice". no, he does NOT have to be found guilty in court of insurrection to be barred from running. "shall have engaged" and it seems pretty obvious that he did, as well. i wonder if HE noticed...:rolleyes:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
That is the crux you are avoiding.

I have yet to avoid your accusations and won't begin now.

You are asking about something that has no precedent.

I understand that.

You don't seem to.

And the planned stuff on Jan 6? The rubber bullets and explosives into the peaceful crowd?

Planned? By whom and when?

Peaceful crowds don't commit violence.

The involvement of gummint... ahh why bother. You agree with the gummint's action there, too. Like the murder of the woman by shooting her in the back. Like the FBI twerks being outed and temporarily arrested for carrying heavy

What woman was shot in the back?

Which FBI agents were arrested?

Do you have anything to actually prove that FBI agents were arrested?

Names? Factual evidence? Just a hope that someone isn't lying to you?

Unca Walt

420club
Which FBI agents were arrested?

Do you have anything to actually prove that FBI agents were arrested?
AHEM... The weren't arrested in the way you elide to. And if you open you mind just a bit, you'll understand that is the problem they never will be arrested: They were in a group, dressed as you see them in the pic above, and the Capitol cops detained all of them for all being armed. They were released, but not before YOU have seen a picture of them.

Peaceful crowds don't commit violence.
Quite right. But when a crowd is fired upon with rubber bullets, and blast grenades... somehow they might just get pissed.

OPEN MIND SPOT: There are videos available on several programs (the Net has been scrubbed***) that were originally suppressed by the Dem Witch Hunt crowd, but now you can watch them. Just go to them. The videos show the respectful, still crowd suddenly being shot by rubber bullets and flash-bangs.

It is up to you to get off your chair on the Jan6 committee and stop avoiding looking at them. They clearly show what happened. Again, do not elide.

Just thought this over. Sometimes, there are people who cannot be swayed. This is not what I call dialog... it is not worth it. So I'll stop here and move on.

***On a sorta light note, from an Ole Sojer (me) who comes from a military family, there exists in our world an action directly out of 1984 and Winston Smith where I can give you an example of "scrubbing" history in real-time:

The changing of actual history by changing the records.

The action? If I ask you what did General McCauliffe tell the German officer when the German demanded the surrender of the 101st...
1704021101789.png

I bet my eternal soul you will give the answer:

"NUTS!"

Well, I'm military: I am named after Lt. Gen. Edward W. Snedeker, the highest ranking Marine (which is why I did NOT join the Marines, btw). One of my family was there at that meeting, and heard the answer... and saw the answer changed.

What General McCauliffe gave the German was the le mot de Cambronne. What the French General Cambronne shouted back to General Coville at Waterloo when Coville called upon him to surrender:

"MERDE!"

It was a reference that most ricky-tick, a learned German officer would know. And get the point instantly.

It was typed up as you can see in the Net today: "NUTS!" <-- because nobody could shout "SHIT" in newspapers and radio then.

The truth used to be common knowledge among those in the military. But I was a little kid when I learned from my returning elders... and now I am 7 whole years out of warranty.

I would challenge you (I'll give you a silver round) to find a reference with the real quote. Make that two silver rounds. Winston Smith was good at his job.

HA!! I was trying to find a photo of the message printed out for public dissemination. I found another person referring to that "NUTS" fakery:

M ferryn says:
15 September, 2020 at 11:43 pm
That’s a cleaned up version of history. In reality he said ‘f you’. As confirmed by a soldier who witnessed it.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
He's got it slightly wrong, but only in the word, not the truth.

I point this out because:

I note the Net has been scrubbed of the Jan6 videos and has a PRAVDA bent you'll like. Do: Jan6 rubber bullets. Flash-bangs. But you can find the videos on the talk shows.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
Now to TOTALLY change the subject, but stay political.

There are now 46 MILLION illegals here. YIKES.

What, literally, what can we do about it?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
No, you don't. It was decided by Supreme Court in writing two centuries ago. DYODD. Get the quoted words yourself.

I understand that you don't know what you are talking about.

AHEM... The weren't arrested in the way you elide to. And if you open you mind just a bit, you'll understand that is the problem they never will be arrested: They were in a group, dressed as you see them in the pic above, and the Capitol cops detained all of them for all being armed. They were released, but not before YOU have seen a picture of them.

What are their names? I don't believe that you know that they are FBI agents and assume you have taken it at face value and didn't check facts.

Quite right. But when a crowd is fired upon with rubber bullets, and blast grenades... somehow they might just get pissed.

The crowd was already pissed when they got there.

It sounds like you are suggesting that rubber bullets and flashbangs are to blame for the attack on the Capitol.

It was Trump and the dipshits who believe him.

What were you saying about a woman getting shot in the back?

Ashli Babbitt? She was shot in the shoulder from the front. She thought she was fighting with her team behind her.

audiohi

Veteran
OPEN MIND SPOT: There are videos available on several programs (the Net has been scrubbed***) that were originally suppressed by the Dem Witch Hunt crowd, but now you can watch them. Just go to them. The videos show the respectful, still crowd suddenly being shot by rubber bullets and flash-bangs.

It is up to you to get off your chair on the Jan6 committee and stop avoiding looking at them. They clearly show what happened. Again, do not elide.
m 7 whole years out of warranty.

why can't you post them here?

I really want to know the truth, but I don't want to do all that work.

audiohi

Veteran
are you sure the 14th amendment requires a Conviction for insurrection in order to be removed from the ballot?

Where is your proof?

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

peace

suy1fk8k3l9c1.jpeg

Patwillie

Now to TOTALLY change the subject, but stay political.

There are now 46 MILLION illegals here. YIKES.

What, literally, what can we do about it?

It's usually just the tip of the iceberg when true numbers are made public.

We figured around 37 million illegal wetbacks 5 years ago .. We do have a front row seat ..

.. and anyone asking for 'proof' needs to quit being narcissisticly lazy and do your own research.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I see... illegal means immigrant now.

It wasn't that long ago when almost every pot grower was "illegal".

I'm fairly certain that the only reasons that people wouldn't share their sources would be petulant.

It is kind of laughable... "don't look at the same information I am... you might debunk it"

That's why I'm laughing at the cooked up conspiracy theory that j6 was a false flag.

Desperate times call for desperate measures but desperation is usually fairly obvious to spot.

Not only do most of those brownshirts not believe that the election was stolen, but understand that it is simply violent fascism and are excited about their Führer returning to being great.