What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Political Discussion in The Speakers Corner....

Unca Walt

420club
For the concrete crowd:

WOW!! RFKjr Reveals it was NOT Sirhan Sirhan that killed his father!!!

RFKjr explains bullet-by-bullet WHO murdered his father.

It is all riveting, but for SAS folks, start at 4:00 min. You will not be bored.

LATE EDIT ADD: You will also find out WHY the President was assassinated...

Unca Walt

420club
Well here it is, writ large: "If you do not hold it, you do not own it."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Federal investigation is looking for at least $75 million in missing silver and gold from a Delaware warehouse​

The empty vault’s heavy steel door stood ajar at the end of November beside the last unclaimed silver proof coins set in piles to be sold at auction.

Court-appointed receiver Kelly Campbell had been overseeing this depleted storage facility of First State Depository Co. LLC for the past year, arriving the previous fall with U.S. marshals and a judge’s order. He and auditors from Baker Tilly checked the coins against records showing around $140 million in gold and silver. Much was missing.

Around 2,100 customers stored gold or silver at First State in labeled boxes, like a bank deposit box. Many were retirees who had been persuaded to include precious metals in their IRA or 401K accounts. For tax reasons, they needed to store the metals in a secure place away from home, which First State claimed to offer.

“Most of these investors were elderly people,” Campbell said. “They were investing their savings. It’s tragic.”

Cannavore

Veteran
RFK is a Zionist shill who's campaign is being run by a CIA officer lol.

PBD is one of the biggest retards of all time. Watch the one where he invites Marxist professor Richard Wolff on and gets utterly bodied.
For the concrete crowd:

It is all riveting, but for SAS folks, start at 4:00 min. You will not be bored.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I don't think that half of the people that parrot propaganda would if they stopped to think.

But then again we wouldn't be able to tell the gullibile riffraff from people who think.

I guess we should take the good with the bad and call it even.

Has anyone noticed how flat the Earth is recently??

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Just because someone recognizes Trump as a terrible person and dangerous to our nation doesn't mean that they can't be a Republican.

Perhaps it's not partisan politics but common sense that have people coming around to the fact that Trump sucks.

I'm sure that there was a lot of people refraining to HDS in Germany about a hundred years ago...

Cannavore

Veteran
RFK is a Zionist shill who's campaign is being run by a CIA officer lol.

PBD is one of the biggest retards of all time. Watch the one where he invites Marxist professor Richard Wolff on and gets utterly bodied.

Spurious Spy Now Runs RFK, Jr. Campaign​

Amaryllis Fox left the CIA and married the boss’s son​

"Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s campaign for president is now being run by his daughter-in-law, who happens to be a former employee of the CIA—the same agency that RFK Jr. believes played a role in the 1963 murder of his uncle, the 35th president, and his father."

Patwillie

For the concrete crowd:

There were FBI and CIA undercover operatives in the crowd . Sirhan may have had a gun in his hand but more than likely he did not fire the death bullet .. it has come out .. yeah, I saw it live on the tele too.

Lone Wolf Gunman is their go to story .. sheep believe

Latest posts

Latest posts