What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Political Discussion in The Speakers Corner....

buzzmobile

Veteran
Politics any
forum can be drawn into
strong debate debate

Had to use 2 debates to turn it into an official haiku. 5-7-5
1668270140500.png

Perry suggests an edit for the last line. Says it reads better.
debate strong debate

Unca Walt

420club
Incredibly dangerous ruling by dem/cabal Supreme Court in Colorado:

The Colorado Dem Supreme Court ruled that IN THEIR OPINION <-- and ONLY in their opinion, Trump was guilty of insurrection. NOT that he had been tried and was found guilty, but they just felt that he was guilty. That was sufficient to ban an opposing party candidate from a Federal election.

The people cannot vote for whom they want; they can only pick from those who passed the dem/lib/Soros-funded screening.

audiohi

Veteran

The Colorado Dem Supreme Court ruled that IN THEIR OPINION <-- and ONLY in their opinion, Trump was guilty of insurrection. NOT that he had been tried and was found guilty, but they just felt that he was guilty. That was sufficient to ban an opposing party candidate from a Federal election.

The people cannot vote for whom they want; they can only pick from those who passed the dem/lib/Soros-funded screening.

64clolj6th7c1.png

Unca Walt

420club
Understand the whole picture: This is most ricky-tick NOT dem/rep stuff. There are so many cabal republicans that there is little difference. There are repuglicans on the Lolita Island list. We have to keep talking CABAL.

You and I totally agree on the stone fact there are cabal Repugs by the dozen. For examples, just read your own correct post.

The "little" difference is that the dems vote en bloc. Moreover, they are the more openly crooked ones (eg: concealed-by-dems videos now released that show identified US GOVERNMENT agents provoking a peaceful crowd into violence with rubber bullets and explosives).

And in this case: Colorado-based Dem judges taking the gifted Rep (CABAL) backstab to Trump and deciding guilt without a trial to the highest possible misuse conceivable: Banning a president from running for FEDERAL office.

Add the continually lying MSM and its driving agenda. Our problem, audiohi, is that our GOVERNMENT is absolutely riddled with powerful, bad, bad people.

So if I mention "dems/cabal" it can honestly be construed into "dems/cabal/reps/msm/cia/fbi/dhs/irs"--and about four more... INCLUDING the SCOTUS humans tainted-by-the-crooked-system-in-place all across my country from the Colorado SC members to their DC counterparts.

I am a dinged helmet old vet. 83. Like every male in my family for generations, I volunteered for service. I registered Republican so I could vote against Nixon in the Republican Primary. And again in the Presidential election -- I voted for Kennedy.

I found out just recently from RFKjr that JFK was killed because he was going to pull out all the GI's from the South East Asia Games. ONE WEEK after he was murdered, the Mississippi Riverboat Gambler rescinded Kennedy's EO... and the war was on. Great moneymaker. For the CABAL.

So I ask those who would play the Dem vs Rep game to wake up. Don't play in the shallow end of the pool. It is filled with simple childrens' pee.

Look at the real villains. They do not have emblems like donkeys and elephants. Yet.

Last edited:

audiohi

Veteran
Understand the whole picture: This is most ricky-tick NOT dem/rep stuff. There are so many cabal republicans that there is little difference. There are repuglicans on the Lolita Island list. We have to keep talking CABAL.

You and I totally agree on the stone fact there are cabal Repugs by the dozen. For examples, just read your own correct post.

The "little" difference is that the dems vote en bloc. Moreover, they are the more openly crooked ones (eg: concealed-by-dems videos now released that show identified US GOVERNMENT agents provoking a peaceful crowd into violence with rubber bullets and explosives).

And in this case: Colorado-based Dem judges taking the gifted Rep (CABAL) backstab to Trump and deciding guilt without a trial to the highest possible misuse conceivable: Banning a president from running for FEDERAL office.

Add the continually lying MSM and its driving agenda. Our problem, audiohi, is that our GOVERNMENT is absolutely riddled with powerful, bad, bad people.

So if I mention "dems/cabal" it can honestly be construed into "dems/cabal/reps/msm/cia/fbi/dhs/irs"--and about four more... INCLUDING the SCOTUS humans tainted-by-the-crooked-system-in-place all across my country from the Colorado SC members to their DC counterparts.

I am a dinged helmet old vet. 83. Like every male in my family for generations, I volunteered for service. I registered Republican so I could vote against Nixon in the Republican Primary. And again in the Presidential election -- I voted for Kennedy.

I found out just recently from RFKjr that JFK was killed because he was going to pull out all the GI's from the South East Asia Games. ONE WEEK after he was murdered, the Mississippi Riverboat Gambler rescinded Kennedy's EO... and the war was on. Great moneymaker. For the CABAL.

So I ask those who would play the Dem vs Rep game to wake up. Don't play in the shallow end of the pool. It is filled with simple childrens' pee.

Look at the real villains. They do not have emblems like donkeys and elephants. Yet.

why didn't you just say that from the beginning?

"So I ask those who would play the Dem vs Rep game to wake up."

I get it. It's just an that you're too lazy to write all that extra stuff so you shorten it to dems

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
Here's my prediction:

The Dem-dominated (and sneaky Rep-supported) anti-Trumpers have jumped the shark with this huge Colorado mistake.

The result is going to be a positive storm in Trump's favor. Most people of all political stripes do not want unrestricted lawfare waged by the cabal minions. <-- That dirty action represents the destruction of democracy if allowed to stand.

There are people who are willing to go NKVD on anyone of any political bent that they see as a threat to their power. (eg: Seth Rich**, Antonin Scalia***).

**SR gave info to Julian Assange <-- bad juju.

*** Per the (*ahem*) "far right" TIME magazine: Scalia was pronounced dead of natural causes by a justice of the peace who did not even see the body. With no autopsy.

TIME quote: "Scalia’s death in an election year has upended the Republican party and changed the Supreme Court, which previously swung 5-4 conservative. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell [a CABAL Republican, audiohi] argued that Scalia’s successor shouldn’t be picked until a new president is elected, while President Obama said he intends to fill the position “in due time.”

Can you now see how the cabal rot (while deepest in the dem party) is horribly deep also in the rep party? And it is not limited to political parties. Do not forget the lying MSM. And those in this group are in the cabal party. What "uniform" or party symbol these individuals wear is completely immaterial. Can you handle that yet?

Picture yourself in the crosshairs of the power group that is unrelenting and utterly set to destroy YOU by any means and for years of steady lawfare.

This group made unique US history by impeaching a sitting president two times for what turned out to be (get ready for this word-combo coming) "democrat/cabal"-driven frauds.

Trump collusion with Russia. Trump and a whore who pees for him. And more <-- Jeez.

All with (now exposed) lies from the heads of CIA and FBI that are now proven to be false, and positively, repetititively driven by the Schiff crowd over years.

We are in for interesting times.

Last edited:

Morcheeba*

Veteran
... There are repuglicans on the Lolita Island list. We have to keep talking CABAL....
speaking of lolita island, was you aware that the attnys for Epstein represented Trump during his 1 term? Also, Trump had Alex Acosta in his administration and Acosta was the Fed Prosecutor in the Epstein case that brokered an unheard of deal.

also, were you aware that the 14th amendment doesnt require one to be Convicted of insurrection, just take part in insurrection? Why hold Trump to a special standard? I thought Maga was not in favor of a 2 tiered justice system?

peace

shiva82

there was no insurrection . unhinged and demented to believe it was anything other than what we all seen live on t.v around the world. trumps a cunt but to even spout that insurrection bullshit is comical

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Sure....

There's no communication... just rocks.

Unless an attempt at communicating is met with communication we're not communicating.

Rock on!

:headbange

Latest posts

Latest posts