What's new

Political Discussion in The Speakers Corner....

RobFromTX

Not only do most of those brownshirts not believe that the election was stolen, but understand that it is simply violent fascism and are excited about their Führer returning to being great.

I hope that guy doesn't come back. You're already wrapped tighter than an airport sandwich.

No worries amigo. I have a Did That Just Happen thread planned for you and aoh to deflect any fallout 🙏

Morcheeba*

Veteran
why are those crying foul over Trump getting booted off state ballots before he was convicted of insurrection quiet when Facts are pointed out that a conviction is not required?

why does Trump deserve special treatment.

unca, rob...........care to answer?

peace

RobFromTX

why are those crying foul over Trump getting booted off state ballots before he was convicted of insurrection quiet when Facts are pointed out that a conviction is not required?

why does Trump deserve special treatment.

unca, rob...........care to answer?

peace

I don't like the guy. I want him to go away. Im just ready for everyone to stop menstruating over him

audiohi

Veteran
svb1grozno9c1.jpeg

GenghisKush

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Considering your use of "wetbacks" I will guess that you are being cheeky.

Trump wants your vote. Consider giving him what he wants. You don't want to be on the wrong side of history.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
This could be an interesting site.

But I do not have conversations with concrete and bumper-stickers. There are so many interesting things that could be discussed.

But some will not even read, just reject without thought. They are in river in Egypt.

you also avoid discussion when someone points out your fake news and posts proof for you see but some will not even read, just reject w/o thought.

do you look for things to reaffirm what you want to believe regarding Trump?

Peace

armedoldhippy

Veteran
As ive said many times he really should be going to prison for all the brains hes rewired
like yours, for example. very good, i hoped you would eventually catch on. you seem to want everyone alarmed by his criminality to just ignore it and pray that he doesn't get into office again. that's like putting a band-aid on a skin cancer & pretending that it isn't still there, growing...WE are not that gullible. you've got to "nip it in the bud" as Deputy Fife might have put it, lol...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
No. Counting on people like that guy to bring up fake news.........so you can continue to bitch about trump.....is tds

As ive said many times he really should be going to prison for all the brains hes rewired

The rewired brains are not the worst of the offenses.

But they're just like TDS.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
No. Counting on people like that guy to bring up fake news.........so you can continue to bitch about trump.....is tds

you assume much.

correcting fake news = bitching about Trump

i guess ill continue to correct Fake News so you can have something to bitch about.

and btw, i cant stand either party.........in case you also think im a democrat.

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts