What's new

Political Discussion in The Speakers Corner....

RobFromTX

and btw, i cant stand either party.........in case you also think im a democrat.

peace

I share your two party disillusionment. And keep in mind that im not a republican....just because i decide not to spend all my time shitting on has beens that don't deserve the attention

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
I share your two party disillusionment. And keep in mind that im not a republican....just because i decide not to spend all my time shitting on has beens that don't deserve the attention

peace

i spend most of my time working, not in this thread but i disagree that Trump is a "has been" politician and i feel that ignoring Fake news from Trumpetts needs to be confronted with facts.

its odd that you single out those correcting fake news and pin a maga phrase on them like "TDS" in an attempt to what?

and maybe i missed it but ive yet to see you address those regurgitating fake news, only those trying to combat it.

so you spend your time in these threads shitting on those bringing facts huh?

peace

RobFromTX

i spend most of my time working, not in this thread but i disagree that Trump is a "has been" politician and i feel that ignoring Fake news from Trumpetts needs to be confronted with facts.

its odd that you single out those correcting fake news and pin a maga phrase on them like "TDS" in an attempt to what?

and maybe i missed it but ive yet to see you address those regurgitating fake news, only those trying to combat it.

so you spend your time in these threads shitting on those bringing facts huh?

peace

Funny i never see you do anything except whine about republicans. Trump, Carlson, Epstein. Has beens. Maybe you're just a "moderate centrist" like mustard :D

I know better than to continuously engage with people that spit fake news, outside of laughing about it. Youre not changing anybodys mind. But hey if its a form of therapy for you then that's fine with me. It obviously does wonders for the ego

And don't fool yourself. You have a terrible case of TDS. I'd start a gofundme for some of you guys if i wasn't worried about spending all the money on weed✌️

Last edited:

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Funny i never see you do anything except whine about republicans. Trump, Carlson, Epstein. Has beens. Maybe you're just a "moderate centrist" like mustard :D

I know better than to continuously engage with people that spit fake news, outside of laughing about it. Youre not changing anybodys mind. But hey if its a form of therapy for you then that's fine with me. It obviously does wonders for the ego

And don't fool yourself. You have a terrible case of TDS. I'd start a gofundme for some of you guys if i wasn't worried about spending all the money on weed✌️
who is Carlson...........show what post you think i posted. you confuse me with what others may post about but i dont know who or what your talking about.

my post do contain info regarding Trump and Epstein but its just facts and its your opinion that no minds get changed but you may be right, who knows. one thing for certain, no one will change their mind by staying quiet and laugh at the gullible ones.

its telling that your triggered by my posts so what syndrome are your afflicted with? TDS = Truth Derangement Syndrome?

"spend the gofund money on weed"......grow your own.

peace

GenghisKush

Good to hear from you/you guys as always
Yeah man. Happy new year!

Haha no mustards french sock puppet, thats not case. Im just more observant of alarming trends.

I think your message might have been intended to insult me. But after puzzling over the pieces, I can't figure out what was actually insulting about your words. I'll try.

Haha no mustards french sock puppet, thats not case.
Sacré bleu! you think I'm French? Oh, la la. I'll smoke a Gauloises while I ponder the meaning of this.

Im just more observant of alarming trends.
That's super! We're all very impressed (at least I am). Since you're so observant, I'm sure you'll see the problem here right away.

What am I projecting?
Pompousness
(Hint: The pompous are famous for their habit of inviting criticism from others. Fact: that's why they're called pompous. /s)

What am I gaslighting?

Everything

Meanwhile no-one ought to suggest that this might be gas lighting, because it definitely is not because it is serious you guys! For real:

We have one [dictator] supporting the destruction of an entire race of people right now

who is Carlson?

He's the guy who what told Rob and everybody else's grandpa to believe that there is a "destruction of an entire race of people [going on] right now."

RobFromTX

he was bound to be good at something...:whistling:

Don't sell yourself short now

1704324450870.jpeg

Unca Walt

420club
'Scuse me a minnit while I interrupt this mutual circle fondling.

Didja see this? Testimony from the newly unsealed Epstein documents:

1704361646966.png

And:

The New York Post reported:

Clinton is also expected to be identified as “John Doe 36,” who is mentioned more than 50 times in documents related to a 2015 lawsuit from Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre set to be released as early as Tuesday.

Unca Walt

420club
Bill Clinton: "I did not have sexual relations with those underage girls on Jeffrey Epstein’s island, during the 26 flights I took on his plane, or when I frequently stayed at his New Mexico ranch.”

Latest posts

Latest posts