What's new

Pipeline Gardens '08

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
conserning mold. i was given a bottle of "amistar" and i really believe that the treatment i gave the plants with this product held preventing mold.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amistar may prevent mold to some extent, but it would be intermingling for me. Our gardens are strictly organic... There are numerous reasons for this... :smoke:

Best remedy for us is check often at the right times and leave them alone when its dry. You have to get good at spotting it.... :eek: It can be very labor intensive... My girlfriend nearly has a heart attack sometimes during mold season because of the late hours spent gardening.... :drum:

6940radish_macro.jpg

Early Durban :yummy:
6940Early_Durban_cropped_macro.jpg

6940sunrise_bee2.jpg

6940emerald_bee.jpg

6940emerald_bee2.jpg

6940mex_blanketflower_bee_butterfly2.jpg

6940mex_blanketflower_bee_butterfly3.jpg

HookaHittaH

Nice to see you got your final pics up from last season Pipe. You have some interesting strains goin on. Im still really diggn that Er/Dp. Looking forward to next years grow...

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks HookaHittaH, I love the erocket x DP.... One of my favorite smokes... :yes:

Keep an eye on the HTC forum, you can find the release date of DC x (Erocket x DP) from Esben's collection... :smoke:

HookaHittaH

Ahh I will have to keep an eye out. I'm usually lurkin that forum from time to time. I doubt I will be able to pick up any genetics for awhile though. Just trying to pick up a job... NO Luck anywhere. Sad sad economy my friend..

soxx16

nice skivvies there pipe! :jauntychuckle: how's it going down there? the early durban looks pretty good! nice description on the smell/smoke. i just threw some [b3/n7 x erd] x DC in some water, getting ready to throw them in some pots.

i the last while or so, i have repotted the first or second night hail ultra specimen, they were the same pheno so i don't think it matters so much. they were repotted in a hand mixed soil, about 30% perlite and some amendments a friend gave me back in the summer. i didn't add much, just a little since he said it was excellent. right now i just took a hit of hash and am rambling. sorry pipe! they should be good child bearing mother plants within the next month.

the night hail ultra specimen is looking alright, definitely seen better days. it has a case of the N[eglect] deficiency. she's a heavy eater. likes the nut[e]s. hahaha.

the sour bubble is doing better than i realized. the front leaf blew up over the weekend.

both plants were pretty much bare when they underwent surgery, but look to make a full recovery.

sorry to jack your thread there pipe, just thought you'd like an update being this is the only thread i really post an update in. and it's your thread.
it is getting to be that time of the year, i bet your fingers are itching already with the warm weekend. cheers pipeline!

:smoker:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No problem, soxx, feel free to update here as you'd like... Its almost time for a new season, this warm weather is giving me a bit of spring fever.... Can't wait!

I actually saw a couple honeybees being active today. They were trying to feed on clover in the hay I was moving for the cows! Nothing for them to eat right now as far as I know... I'm sure they scrounged something sweet....

The revegging plants look like they're getting their ball rolling... IMO what you should do to maintain proper growth rates/vigor and reduce the chances for hermaphrodites grow from seed or clone... I have always had bad thoughts about revegging plants like that.... Its ver¥ stressful for them... :chin:

There's always enough seed to plant.... Plus, it gives you variety, the spice of life...

Lookin forward to the (b3/n7 x erdpurt) x DC! Keep us up to date once they start kickin ass! :yes: Any outdoor sites in mind??? :chin:

soxx16

hey pipe! i just smoked some hash and man is it nice.

i've got some bad news from this way. the cab i had to use will is no longer functional, in a sense of structural integrity. there was a big fucking crack in the top, where the light was hung to. it was mainly due to having bad plans for the unit in the first place. so i gotta build a new one. but it isn't crucial to have a flower box right now. with new light of course. already have a pc for the mother chamber, and are about to buy some 18'' floro tubes for it. got some work ahead of me.

im not too sure if i would be able to find a remote enough area around my local to do an outdoor adventure. i would like to do some outdoor sometime, and get the best of nature captured in a magnificent plant.

funny you mention turning hermaphrodite after a reveg. last year i revegged a plant grown from a bagseed that hermied on me. before and after the reveg. neither of these hermied during flower, so i sure hope they don't after. who knows. i'm going to take clones from the next batch of seed just planted, flower the clones, and keep the girls. then once all done, clone the one i like the best. sorry to ramble, this hash is getting the best of me. heh.
oh yes, don't get me wrong there are many, many more seeds to plant :muahaha:

cheers!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear about your infrastructure.... Time to upgrade! :headbange

Best to wait until a properly safe location is found before tackling an outdoor garden... Good thinkin...

If you take clones off a mother then veg and flower the clones, you will need a sizable veg chamber to keep the mother in unless you plan on hacking her back often... These plants get to a certain size and they don't want to shrink... :eek: Keep this in mind. It may be best to flower the mother and a clone or 2, and keep 1-4 clones at least in vegetative stage to maintain the strain... Clones would give you a smaller starting point, and you could keep more strains around this way... Use your prime time big space for flowering.... :chin:

Hey if you're building another chamber, might as well make this one a full size closet, that will improve your yield.... :smoke: Just make sure you have odor control in place...

Danish Passion strain report on the way....

soxx16

hey there pipe!
right now the mother cab being used has 18'' of vertical space, but right now its probably at 12'' with a heat shield for the hps i use. right now that is not a problem, but as time progresses the plants will grow and will need more vertical space. that is why i plan on using floro tubes instead of a MH. with the floros, i could use nearly all vertical space as long as there is a fan blowing on the tubes to keep it cool to touch and not burn leaves if they touch. and after a few clones are taken (say a few months down the road), i will root the some clones and take the best one to turn into a mother. with the old mother, flower her, and what a bush that'll be.

in the end, i plan on having a perpetual system going on, with harvests around every two weeks or so. having 9 plants for sure at one time is the main goal, 3 beginning the flower, 3 in the middle of flower, and 3 towards the end of flower would be bond. and of course, having a few bushes of specialty herb in there as well.

turning an entire closet into a grow area would be awesome, but i don't think i have the space or extra closet. haha. i'm still trying to think of ideas on how to build the structure. it needs to be self-contained in a sense that the air filter is inside or at least hidden. i did not like how this last run went. i was thinking today that revamping the cab was a bad idea and should have left it alone because it worked. the self contained system i did have was great. this past run had the entire house smelling like a skunk. major security issue there. if it works, don't fuck with it. that's my new motto.

here is a rough sketch from good ole MS paint. the black box is the filter, the red oval is a fan connecting the duct to the light box. the final product should look better than the drawing. if not, i'll have some issues...

sorry again for the ramble. i just get excited when thinking about what to do.
:joint:

what a day.

cheers

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds like a good plan! Flourescents are a cool light and the plants can grow right into them. I've seen some pretty nice plants grown under flouros only online.... Definately worth a try.... Whatever you do, get them skunks under control.... This stuff can pour through the walls! :eek:

Keep us updated on yer project... :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Danish Passion

Danish Passion

Danish Passion has a strong stretch period and finishes with its foliage completely covered in dark violet anthocyanins. The plant was harvested in the middle of October, but it may have ripened earlier had it been in a location with more direct sunlight.

Flower density 7.0/ 10
Flower dryness 9/10
*Flowers are moderately seeded.

Aroma resembles sour grapes with a sweet cannabis component when flowers are broken. Clean minty/spicy and warm/cottonmouthy cannabis flavor with hash pallet flavors on exhale and following fresh breaths. Indica-type effect with a strong heady component which tapers off to a relaxing body effect. Potency 9/10.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

6940Danish_passion_9_11_2.jpg

6940Danish_passion_9_11.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Apollo 11 x (Erdbeer x Purpurea Ticininsis) Report

Apollo 11 x (Erdbeer x Purpurea Ticininsis) Report

Apollo 11 x erdpurt is an early finishing plant, head colas were harvested in mid-September.

Having been pollinated August 19 flowers are moderately seeded.

Flower Density : 7.5/10
Moisture content is medium-high. Flowers are spongy to the touch and are very resinous. Flower bracts stretch when pulled.

Aroma: Very strong sweet smell coupled with a smell resembling chemical cleaner.

Taste: Spicy and sweet flavor with a sharp cannabis terpene component that you can feel on your tongue after a smoke. The smoke has a hashy undertone and aftertaste.

Effect: There is a mild cerebral/trippy component that is more noticeable than some other strains but the effect is not too overpowering… Improves relaxation. “ Spicy feeling,” says one smoke tester.

Potency: 8-9 out of 10

Keeper! :yes:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

middle of October
picture.php

6940apollo11xerd_9_11_macro.jpg

6940apollo11xerd_9_11.jpg

<<<<<Plant is on the left side, the second Apollo 11 x Erdpurt is behind it.
6940tall_plot_9_11.jpg

soxx16

nice report pipe! looks like you are enjoying your harvest to the fullest! it's only a matter of time to begin the outdoors..

the two plants i have going on right now are looking better than they did last week. the nhu is looking better after a shot of nutes. the sb is also looking great. getting bigger everyday. very nice. here's some pics...

here's the sb.

here's the nhu

her def is clearing up.

I'm using Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Grow (3-2-4) and Liquid Karma. I've heard nothing but good things about Botanicare, so that's what I went with this run.

just a little insight to what's going on behind closed doors up here.

cheers!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks cheese buds! It is bomb-ass! :D :yes:

Looks like they're starting to get going again! Like I said ealier though, I think the space and time could have been better spent vegging clones or germinating new seedlings... Seems like such little growth for a couple months.. :chin:

Keep growing hard though! Good luck w/ the new cab... :smoke: