Veteran
Chunky Micks '08 now available on seedbay!!!! :headbange :woohoo:

http://www.seedbay.com/index.php?a=1005&b=119&page=5&c=

stamenant Deep Chunk leaf :smoke:
6940Deep_chunk_7_14_fan.jpg

6940fountain_action.jpg

6940sparkler3.jpg

soxx16

hey there pipe. nice to see the chunky micks up on the bay. great sight to see. spread the chunky love!

i've got some new things over on this side.

the new fan came on Thursday.

i also picked up a bag of fox farm ocean forest potting soil. they claim it is natural and organic, made from earthworm castings and guano. i've read great things about it. and even used fox farm fertilizers for a while. their products have not failed me, so why not use some more, eh?

they girlies are growing pretty fast now. about time to take some cuttings.:woohoo:

here's the night hail ultra. she's getting real bushy.

here's the sour bubble. the foliage is dense. lots of leaf. and real bushy as well.

its march, how are things lookin for your next season?

dcdiggidy

I like how this thread temporarily turned into an art gallery of beautiful scenery, dogs, pigs, plants and ice. Some of those photos are amazing!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks dcdiggidy, I appriciate it! I enjoy taking photos... :)

Wey hey Soxx, yer stubs grew back!!! :woohoo: Lookin good! :yes:

Them gals are bushy too! Should yield pretty well! If I were you I'd transplant them into a larger container very soon. When you have the plant out of the pot, take your fingers and scratch the surface of the rootball, especially the bottom. Roughing it up a bit allows the dead roots to be found and removed, lets the circling roots get pushed so they grow downward, and promotes a more fiberous root system because some roots will be pruned in the process.

It looks to me like they're going to be pushing out roots in a hurry for sure! Let these gals keep their momentum and be prepared to have a heavy harvest... :headbange

I was pretty pumped to see the chunky micks get as much attention as it did.... Feels good to spread the Kindness indeed! :smoke:

Foxfarms ocean forest is a great product! I used their frog soil or something to transplant a Black Indy into a 5-7 gal container after it had about 2-3 inches of rotten roots in the bottom of the container from bad cultural practices. She never skipped a beat!!!! Don't be afraid to cut out the dead shit! Get it all out because it will promote root rot!

Looks like a killer fan! Nice pick!

If I were you, I'd transplant those gals now, keep em movin!!! take cuttings, vegetate for a short period, and then flower them bad boys again! :rasta:

Black Indy with root rot

6940Blk_indy3_1_4.jpg

6940black_indy3_1-11.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Still haven't got an exact plan for the season... Got a lot of great stuff to work with though... Here are a few from memory:

Deep Chunk
Pine Tar Kush
Sunshine no.2
Skunk IBL
Jamaican Jam
SCOOM
DC x SCOOM
Sour Diesel IBL
ErocPP/DC x B3/N7
Erdpurt x B3/N7
B3 x N7 Remake
Cheese/Erdpurt x B3/N7
Pre 98 x B3/N7
Trainwreck
Happy Brother x B3/N7
Pre 98/ErocDP x B3/N7
Cheese x DP
ARNE
C99/DC x B3/N7
Katsu Bubba x B3/N7

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The ground is getting to the point where we can dig now.... Another season's work begins.... :smoke:

6940black_indy_male_harvest.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was too wet to work the soil today, but we got some cleanup done and found a new plot! Should be another tall plot, I hope! Its right on top of a small hill in thick brush in the middle of the woods... :woohoo: :smoke:

soxx16

good to see that things are getting under way! the weather is warming up, it's so nice outside...

just took some pictures of things this way. i'll be ordering more gear this week, so hopefully the box will be done STAT.

both girls underwent major surgery today. took alot off of both.

here's the nhu. she's real bushy. gonna be a nice one to flower. i decided not to keep her, just flower her one more time, and maybe pollinate and try some seed making out. she should yield very nice.

here's the sour bubble. i took some cuts off her, and they rooted. i took an empty water bottle, cut the bottom 3 or so inches off and filled with the FF Ocean Forest potting mix. took the cuts, dipped them in earth juice (a gel rooting hormone) and then dipped them in a powder hormone. then placed them in the cups. once in the cups, zip lock bags were placed over them. they took 10-13 days to see roots. success is sweet.

and here are the 5 clones in the 2 cups. gonna need more cups...

cheeers mate! good luck with the weather!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice soxx! Congrats on getting those cuttings to root! You'll enjoy making your own seed... Just do it somewhat early... The later you wait, the more flowers there are to get pollinated. If you want just a few seeds, get rid of the pollen once the plants reach the development stage to satisfy your desired seed yield... They will still put out flowers, so parts will be without seed! :yes:

Looking forward to watching these beauties bush out! :smoke:

bpb

hey pipe
glade to see youve got another great season ahead of you

i got some for this year also cant waite to see the mics grow i just hope this flood dont reach my spots or i may be out again this summer darn mother nature

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey sorry I didn't get back here quicker... I was busy when I checked last... :)
I've got some lowland spots as well as some on highland... Got to mix it up... You could get a drought or it may be a washout... :headbange

Probably gonna be doing some sowing this upcoming weekend... Stay tuned... :woohoo: :smoke:

6940NJ-seedling.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks so much exodus! Peace, love, and understanding to all those who walk the Earth...

Chunky Micks 2008 now available for auction at http://www.seedbay.com!!!! Get em while the gettins good! These are prime Deep Chunk hybrids, perfect for outdoor growing... :)

6940Genepool.jpg

soxx16

hey pipe, nice to see more chunky micks on the bay!

i started construction on a new box, it's still got some work to it, but not as bad. it is in a closet, and i feel the closet was designed with this sort of thing in mind! haha. anyway, here's some photos...

the front of the new unit. need to get a new door. light leeks right now are not an issue being this area of the house doesn't see much light at all. just needs some work, and a new door. haha. gotta get that done soon...

and the fan...

the air filter i made has a shell of 4'' PVC pipe and a core of 2" PVC pipe, with holes drilled into both. the 2" is inside the 4" and activated carbon was poured in between the two.

the NHU took some damage from being too close to the light a few days ago and is recovering nicely. they are on the 12/12 right now, the show should start soon...

and now for the sour bubble... four clones now, the 5th just wasn't very good. she had some PM on her, so i yanked it.

thank goodness its spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how are the plots looking this year?

bpb

pipe bro

looks like you may need to soak that container worth of beans and make a new field out back lol

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heck yeah! You're gonna love this hybrid. NHU was one of my favorites... :yes:

Sorry I haven't got a strain report up yet... I keep putting it off!!! :eek:

We're sowing seed this weekend, and I'll for sure get the report done as well... Think I'll so some NHU x DC as well! :)

How many cfls do you recommend for a couple feet square? Would one 100w cfl with a deflector suffice? Should I just keep it at like 7:30- 8:10 and follow the natural light cycle? Thats what I think would be best... To prevent flowering from happening... I know some people use 18/6... :woohoo:

Hey I think you may want to separate those cuttings some time soon, they will get tangled roots and will be hard to separate... You know them better than me, but once they are established enough move them... Be gentle, but you should be able to split the root masses apart... They will smile, i can promise you! :)

The new box kicks ass! Love the new fan!How much headroom do you have in there? I love the hemp string hangers... :yes:

Filter sounds like its KISS brand... perfect design I bet... A little redneck ingenuity there... Whats the door gonna be like?

BPB... I want to.... I would be the happiest man alive... I have the field to grow in, but its just corn and soybeans... Also have the veggie gardens... All 50000 square feet! :eek:

The day can't come soon enough!!! :woohoo:

picture.php

bpb

pipe

I would foloow the light cycle from outdoors for the ones you are planting out.

Thats what i do and as the days get longer adjust the light to follow thats what i do to make the bigger bushes sometimes i start them even up to 2 months before it also helps them mature and can bring in earlier crops

If you start pumping them with flower ferts when you want them to start flowering and there mature as long as you have a bit more dark in your days you can get them to flower early

Latest posts

Latest posts