What's new

Pipeline Gardens '08

keke.nz

dang dude looking good. you got a variety of nice strains cant wait to watch this one through. keep it up bro

peace keke

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for swinging by keke.nz! I'm excited about every last one, believe it or not! Stay tuned for the new thread... We'll get it started when we see some green... :headbange

HookaHittaH

Hey Pipe are those seedlings above from last year? They look like they're loving that sun. Cant wait to see what you get going this year. I'm planting some AF beans today that I've had soaking for a few days. Sucks the weather went from 80s to 60s right when I am going to plant them. The weekend calls for warmer temps so I think they will take off soon enough. Good luck man keep it green...

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah that was the beginning of last spring, they loved being under the sun from the moment they came up...

Glad to see you've got yer garden under way! I wouldn't leave the seed soaking for more than 1 day though. Plants, especially young seedlings need access to oxygen to germinate and grow well. I recommend soaking for no more than 24 hours and then planting direct into germination media. They know what to do... :smoke:

Watch those cool nighttime temperatures...

HookaHittaH

Yeah I know what you mean Pipe. I never try to leave them soaking longer than 24 hours too. Just didnt have time to get them in soil yesterday. Only one seed out of 10 had a small root comming out already. I'm goin to start a thread when they pop out. Temps are goin to be nice and toasty this weekend I cant wait...

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Night Hail Ultra

Night Hail Ultra

Sharp, sweet indica with hashy hues afterward... Refreshes quickly...

****Can be disorienting at times... :)

Girlfriend got kind of dizzy after having a pipe when she had just started on a rum drink... This one is quite potent...

The plant branches very well especially after pruning... Beautifully vigorous branching with alternate nodes early in growth... Its a early finisher at late september, but this individual was harvested later in early october due to low light conditions.

6940night_hail_ultra_9_11.jpg

6940Night_hail_ultra_9_11_macro.jpg

Night Hail Ultra on the right

6940flooded_plot_9_11.jpg

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

6940night_hail_ultra_8_19_pollination.jpg

6940night_hail_ultra_8_19.jpg

K

kallenavndk

:yeahthats
PIPELINE word main :D let tha spring roll
This year i will my self try night hail ultra......Loooooooking great champ

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks! Great to hear you're getting the NHU out in the garden! Can't wait to see that one growing in your fertile soil in good light! Been getting plenty of rain here... Need it to dry out a bit... FOR MORE THAN 2 DAYS!!!!! :)

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That there was last season... Just hold yer horses... April 20th we'll see seed hit the dirt... :drum:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmh maybe already start ahead ...we can't wait ..hehehe
:smile:​

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
!

!

Thanks for stoppin by, Core! Watch for the new thread...
---------------------------------------------------------------------
"Get back, I'm already instantaniously more tired from just the smell...." :headbange

I hear stuff like this from my girlfriend all the time. She doesn't even like the smell of herb because it makes her tired.... Anyone have any strain recommendations? I think she's "tired" of the indica dominant plants... C99 would be a good one for her I think...

I'll have to look in my seed stash... I have a friend giving me a couple sativa dominant effect beans, but I'll have to double check what they are...

Erocket x Danish Passion is quite a nice smoke... Really hits the spot, every category! :) Keep an eye out for the new Hill Temple Collective release 'Rocket Chunk" Deep Chunk x Eroceket x Danish Passion! Now this is not to detract from any of the other releases. They all have unique qualities and medical benefits. Well worth the experience. :yummy:

6940Erocket_x_DP_9_11_4.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keep an eye out on seedboutique and seedbay.. Anytime now, and I mean ANYTIME... check HTC's forum for updates... :)

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad yer enjoying weedster! Going out for a pipe, think I'll make it erocket x danish passion.... :yummy:

New thread will be up soon.... :headbange

bpb

Hey Pipe bro

Well guys i can honestly say the germ rate on this years crosses are great i got almost 100% which is great some even poped shell in a 12 hour soak

Also they have alot of vigor only a few days since they poped soil and working on the second set of leafs great job pipe

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh yeah! Thanks bpb! Great to hear they're doing well for ya! About to get a few started...

Did you plant in the sun? Were they exposed to direct light or anything while ya planted? I was going to wait a couple days for the sun to come back out to test my theory that cannabis germination success benefits from a short duration of sun exposure before planting... You're making me fingers itch, bro! :drum: :headbange

Latest posts

Latest posts