What's new

Pipeline Gardens '08

S

sow the seeds

Pipe man looking freaking awesome! Those are some frosty shots you're gonna have a fun winter!:joint:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks sow the seeds! They are super frosty right now... I was stained with their aroma and smelled it building up under the covers in bed this morning... Pleasant way to wake up... I recommend it... :smoke:

Stay tuned for a harvest update... :headbange

M

mossy

:bow: Oh Yes...I bow down to that 'un :yummy: :yummy: :yummy:

Just dry it out and wrap a few skins round it for me please.. :rasta:

I said please.... :muahaha:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Will do.... :bigeye:

My fingers still have a smell from picking through the mold... Thats the string around my finger reminding me to get them I guess.... :D

M

mossy

pipe..I have done the Deed.
waited 'til afternoon so they had no morning damp and went for it.

fingers crossed :D

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you pollinate with DC?!!! :yes:

Pulled mostly the heads on the trip out... And HEADS they were! :eek: Took a bit longer than expected... Lots of trimming... Made water hash the next day and it turned out very well... Busy today, stay tuned.... :smoke:

M

mossy

I did :bandit:

an about a hour later the isolation room was stinking of that sweaty canna sex smell.
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I have kept the tinniest little bit back incase I get an AF BeAn Fem...
but I don't think anyone could be That Lucky. :biglaugh:

I'm Tuned..

soxx16

hey pipe! i finally made it to a place where i can upload some pics. but my camera died before i could get the rest of the crop. could only get a few pics of the Night Hail Ultra. there are still 7 others who still need a photoshoot.
one of the ALFs decided to show some balls already. that's three weeks from seed.

these are sitting in the pc veg chamber under a 30w cfl.

cheers mate!
soxx

M

mossy

pipeline....
I have a sneaking suspicion that you have been harvesting..
and testing... :joint:
and you have got that Numb Tongued Bud..

Would I be anywhere near the mark m8... :chin:

you have been awful quiet this weekend. :muahaha:

one of the ALFs decided to show some balls already. that's three weeks from seed.

you gotta watch them m8..
I once had a 3.5 inch male pollenate a tent full...mixed crosses.
He was so small I didn't even think his voice had broken never mind him dropping balls. :nono:

Treat them like horny teenaers on a sleep-over and you won't be too far off the mark..IMO. :biglaugh:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right on the mark mossy... Been harvesting, sampling, and staying pretty busy... I;m very tired when I go to bed these days.... :D

I was away at the lake soaking up the sun this past weekend.... Season's about to break here...

Great to hear the DC pollen made it to your lovely girls.... Looking forward to watching their children grow... :yes:

Thanks for the photos, soxx! Pretty quick aren't they! What type of soil are you using?

Working on theupdate...

soxx16

hey there pipe. got some good news. the plant in the hydro unit is female, so some hydro is gonna be goin down over here! first time for this, need to read up more on it. heh heh. the soil is good ole miracle gro organic mix. getting ready to repot them to try and get the springtail bullshit under control. until next time!
cheers

soxx

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2nd round of harvesting has commenced... Pulled in about 7-8 jars with the last round.... :headbange

There is a virus in the thread still.... Things will be quiet for a little bit.... Hold on everyone.... :drum:

bpb

wow pipe this is the first i found this thread lol got to add it to your sig very nice season i should say

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Still around, safe and sound.... :smoke:

Erocket x danish passion endo-ing in mid September....

More views and reports on the way... :smoker:

Latest posts

Latest posts