What's new

Pipeline Gardens '08

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting a round tuit.... :D

Now I have to deal with learning a new forum software.... Serves me right, eh? :D

A short summary I posted at the HTC forum in "The Deep Chunk Thread". Don't worry, photos and more complete descriptions coming.... :drum:

Contemplating which of my DC hybrids to put outside next season.... :chin:

B3/N7 seemed to have a plant that was a little less than expected... Not sure if it was due to the plant's genetics though, there was significant root rot on one individual at harvest. Flavors weren't there until after you got done smoking... Potency a little lower than par.... But other flowers were just fine and turned out to be a little stronger flavor on the sweet side...

Erocket x Danish passion was where its at. That sweet sharp funk you just have to love..... And the 28 inch colas aren't bad either.... :yes:

The Chunky micks from the 07 season was quite a hit. Had some variation, but everything was pretty much spot on.... One plant was super dense, and only a few seeds came out.... I'm thinking of her.... :smoke:

Those Bog medely x sage chunk were quite a hit.... Pinapple/orange/fruity smell and taste. Kind of a hashy hue.... The DC hybrid should be some mule kick if I were to guess.... :yummy:

I've got some very early DC hybrids going on as well! Early durban, a sharp musky and potent line was done by late august! How could you say anything bad about that?... :D :headbange

Night hail ultra was a sweet fruity plant that branched out wider than it was tall with a single top pinch. No doubt a potent smoke....

Apollo 11 x erdpurt were beautiful purple flowered plants. They had excellent sweet hashy smoke that was potent, but flower density was somewhat loose... Other individuals of the hyrbid may be different.... Of course a cross with DC can only improve on the density....

Danish passion is also a very purple and red plant, and it has an aggressive stretch in early flowering. Smoke was sweet smooth spicy love.... Not quite as much flavor intensity as some other lines, and flower density was lacking.... Again Deep chunk to save the day! :woohoo: :D

K-sider x (mazar x lownranger) was a great hybrid, her smoke was sweet, smooth and lively with some hashy nuances.... K sider is a hindu kush and afghan hybrid... Did I mention I like afghans? ":D Purple hues and thick resin made her a joy to see and work with... Autoflowering genetics lie within this hybrid. The plant this year was not autoflowering, but the progeny may display the trait...

Needless to say, i've got my homework cut out for me for.... pretty much life already...... How will I ever sort these hybrids out in time for death.... And I add to the list every year.... Starting to get tired just thinking of all the holes that will need to be dug.... :chin: :smoke: :D

Roll on April..... its -6.5 :eek:

Lets go sledding!!!!! :woohoo:

http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=672462&sort=1&cat=500 [/QUOTE]http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=734834&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Erocket x Danish Passion 1/4/09

Sample was cured for 3 months prior to testing. Sample was still pliable due to moisture content and had somewhat of a fresh/moist resin smell. A sweet toned spicy orange-like aroma is constantly released. Flower density is average to above average. Flowers are slightly seeded, having been pollinated on 8/19 during early flower formation. This hybrid displays vigorous growth in early flowering, giving long colas, some as long as 28 inches! :smoke:

A spicy sweet flavor is noticed upon first inhaling, and is followed by a hashy pallet/tongue flavor after exhaling.

Effect is a mix mood lifting and a body relaxation. Erocket x Danish passion doesn’t cause as much drowsiness as some strains. Potency 8-9/10 

6940Erocket_x_DP_9_11.jpg

6940CIMG7269.JPG

6940Erocket_x_DP_9_11_macro2.jpg

6940Erocket_x_DP_9_11_4.jpg

6940Erocket_x_DP_9_11_5.jpg

6940Erocket_x_DP_9_11_6.jpg

6940Erocket_x_DP_9_11_7.jpg

6940Erocket_x_DP_9_11_macro.jpg

6940Erocket_x_DP_9_11_3.jpg

6940Erocket_x_DP_9_11_2.jpg

picture.php

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Summer Love

Summer Love

A few views from late summer/early autumn.... Appologies for taking so long.... It was indeed a bit overwhelming.... :smoke: :eek:

Bog Medely x Sage chunk
picture.php

Chunky micks purple dense plant with the long erocket x dp arching over beside her.... :D
picture.php

Our little secret.... :smoke:
picture.php

First round of colas taken on September17
picture.php

Labor of love.... :D
picture.php

picture.php

Creation of my girlfriend>>>>>>
picture.php

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chunky Micks

Purple densEST beauty--sour undertones :yummy:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

10/19

picture.php

picture.php

Another Chunky micks plant which had less light. The one that was in the 5 gal container originally.

10/13
picture.php

10/19
picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Erocket x danish passion without her main cola

picture.php

10/13
picture.php

10/19
picture.php

Apollo 11 x erdpurt

picture.php

K-sider x (Mazar x lowrider x mazar x lownranger)

picture.php

10/19
picture.php

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good ol' Drying Rack :smoke:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

K-sider x (mazar x lowrider x mazar x lownranger) F3

picture.php

May be macros of Apollo 11 but not for sure.... :D
picture.php

picture.php

The final push to get everything in within the end of the season.... Ahhhh, just made it with 2 tents.... :headbange:

picture.php

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
B3/N7 x Erdpurt smoke report 1/21/09

B3/N7 x Erdpurt smoke report 1/21/09

B3/N7 x Erdpurt is a very early finisher and a fast grower. Her top was harvested 9/17, a full month earlier than most strains finish. She was pushing 4 ft when other plants were just approaching 2ft. Amount of direct sunlight has quite a bit to do with growth rate, but these gals were vigorous! They responded well to topping, branching out into a nice 8ft tall canopy! :canabis:

Mold can be a risk with this strain since its flowers become very dense early in the fall. Watch for mold during bad weather. It was not out of control though, so the concern isn't enough to keep her from our gardens.

Flowers are somewhat fruity with a fresh pine resin sweet aroma. Moisture level is average, not too dry and not overly moist. Dry enough to burn well, but not too fast. Sample flowers were lightly to moderately seeded (Deep Chunk, yum!!!)

B3/N7 x Erdpurt smoke has a mild pine resin flavor with hashy tones upon exhale. The most intense of the hashy/pine flavor comes after the exhale upon the next breath of fresh air. Cool air noticibely intensifies her flavors. :yummy:

This is a potent smoke with a smooth effect. Its main attibutes are a calming/relaxing effect. Some euphoria experienced. Potency rated 7.0-7.5

Keeping her around for another look! :yes:

picture.php

6940b3_n7xerdpurt_growing.jpg

The 2 plants on the right side of the garden are B3/N7 x Erdpurt
6940tall_plot_9_11_2.jpg

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

6940b3_n7xerdpurt_9_11_macro.jpg

6940b3_n7xerdpurt_9_11_2.jpg

6940b3_n7xerdpurt_9_11.jpg

(Not B3/N7 x Erdpurt leaves)--Mazar xlowrider x Lownranger if I remember correctly...

picture.php

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks chocobolord, glad you enjoyed! Another growing season is fast approaching... :chin: :smoke:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
i over enjoy you work and notes bro! your whole attiude to the sacred plant and nature in generel is outstanding. your grow place seems pretty rough and i think you are doing a great job. best wishes for you 2009 season!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words, esbe! The gardens are a bit difficult to work in sometimes, thorns, big ol' spiders, mosquitos, getting disoriented in the middle of the dense undergrowth.... It aint easy.... but somebody's got to do it.... :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Early Durban Smoke Report

Early Durban Smoke Report

Early Durban got its name for a reason. The strain is done the late part of August to early September! The Early Duran has a unique musky greasy sharp aroma that I really enjoy, but my girlfriend absolutely despises..... :chin: I will get on with what she has to say later......

Moisture content is average to dry. Flowers are slightly seeded. Trichome coverage is very dense and complete. Floral clusters are less dense than some other flowers in the garden.

Early Durban is a smooth, somewhat minty, sweet smoke with a hashy after-flavor. Potency 8/10

Girlfriend's take:::: Smells like really old cigarette smoke. Disgusting/nasty/gross smelling.... :D

I don't know, I haven't heard any complaints from anyone else.... I like it... :smoke:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

6940early_durban_9_11_macro.jpg

6940early_durban_9_11.jpg

Early durban front center
6940tall_plot_9_11_5.jpg

6940tall_plot_9_11_4.jpg

Early Durban cola on harvest day August 19
6940early_durban_8_19_harvest.jpg

Last edited:

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
August 19 huh? Thats really early, what latitude you at? (I looked but didn't see you mention it). That's my main concern this year, finishing date. Last year was my first try at outdoor and had a realll rainy summer and early fall, had mold by mid-sept. Im at 46N (US)

whats up with an 09 thread??
:smoker:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah it was early, but mold was quite an issue throughout the fall especially with the september finishing strains.... We had a hurricane! :eek: The only thing you can do is keep an eye on them often and cut out all visible mold... You have to get good at it..... I'm at 40 N....

The new thread will come as soon as garden plans are made... Thanks for stopping by Rob! :wave: