What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

pineapple express in dwc

What did u do with the other one bro put it outside??Im haveing this problem right now in my space with Dinafem Haze Auto and Syrup..Have 9 going 5 of which r awsome but the other 4 just arent flowering throwing pistils but no real buds ya know and im at day 44 of 70-80 strains...The 5 will be done im guessing by day 65 maybe 70 if i wanna wait..Then when these r done i gonna switch to 12/12 but i have only 6-8inches before there hitting my cool tube 600w quatum..So my ?? be what should i do with these..And u have a great grow going on bro hope u hit ur mark of 8 zips

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
What did u do with the other one bro put it outside??Im haveing this problem right now in my space with Dinafem Haze Auto and Syrup..Have 9 going 5 of which r awsome but the other 4 just arent flowering throwing pistils but no real buds ya know and im at day 44 of 70-80 strains...The 5 will be done im guessing by day 65 maybe 70 if i wanna wait..Then when these r done i gonna switch to 12/12 but i have only 6-8inches before there hitting my cool tube 600w quatum..So my ?? be what should i do with these..And u have a great grow going on bro hope u hit ur mark of 8 zips

dont think im gonna hit 8 oz from 1 plant, that was the target with 2

the sativa pheno is gone mate i culled her this morning, your options are

1, kill the strains you dont want
2, put them outdoors
3, let them finish

i removed mine because the time taken for it to finish could be between 12-15 weeks and i have other plans

hope this helps

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
day 43 from seed

as already stated the sativa pheno dominant plant has left the buliding, she stood at 1m 4cm, she was the most exoctic smelling one out of the 2 but her time to finish could have been 12-15 weeks :(

which leaves me with the indy/sat pheno, currently standing at 95cm tall and feeding on 1.3 ec

she has the underlying smell of ckunk/cheese but defo has a more fruity aroma, i cant wait to see what she smells like in full bloom

her trich production is pretty good at this stage it almost comparavle to my maxi gom where the trichs are running down the leaves/stems and branches ;)

i still have 4 weeks left of some serious swelling action to go so fingers crossed she does me proud :)

heres where she's at

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

JiveBanana

Hi skotty, how are the buds looking? Your plant has a lot more buds growing than mine, but are they big?

On day 45 from seed, I have 15 to 20 buds, but they're so tiny! I hope they still grow, because now there's maybe enough for one joint. :D

Here's how the buds typically look:

pineapple_express-20110530-45_days_old-004.jpg

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
cant really tell anything in those pics mate but today is day 45 with my plant and you can compare if she is any good or not

i still have just over 4 weeks left untill chop

hope this helps

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

JiveBanana

Wow, that looks a lot better than mine! I guess nature needs a little help indeed! :D

How do you know when the time is right to chop?

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
day 48 from seed

the express is putting out some mad thc coverage and she still has 4weeks left untill harvest ;)

she is on 1.2 ec ph 5.9, fingers crossed for some nice calyx swelling in the coming weeks :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

highroller614

Fantastic

Fantastic

Looks like another monster skotty. :jawdrop: Looking potent also. :kos: :smokeit: Hows that LBH haze? I seen you and someone else said there fems turned male :wallbash: I hope they work out the kinks. Where is the pics of the outdoor you promised?

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Looks like another monster skotty. :jawdrop: Looking potent also. :kos: :smokeit: Hows that LBH haze? I seen you and someone else said there fems turned male :wallbash: I hope they work out the kinks. Where is the pics of the outdoor you promised?

cheers for the comments guys, appreciated as always, i just hope i can land this baby in style :)

the express is nice and smells the part trust me, dank cheese and pineapple aroma for the win :)

outdoor experiment went tits up, 5 out of 5 males from feminized seeds or at least they were meant to be female seeds

ive got some sour diesel haze and was gonna run them indoors on my next grow but again im hearing neg feedback with them

and thats the way the cookine crumbles

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
thanks for the comments guys, appreciated as always

day 54 from seed

the express has added overdrive to her feed for the last 2 weeks of budding and then she will get a full 7 day flush, the only reason for this is because i have quite a lot of different nutrients lying around my place that need using up :) ec 1.2 ph 5.9

i can safely say that she has surpassed the breeders description of this plant who say she will only yield 15g-20g and grow to 40-50cm lmfao i think my main cola alone weighs more than that :)

i might email them and get them to change their description, probably the cheapest and best return ive had on seeds so far

now she is in full bloom her smell is delcious she has the under lying smell of cheese with exoctic fruity overtones, ive just had a big bag of blue cheese dropped off at my manor and you can smell the difference between the blueberry and the exotic, both strains smell beaut in their own right :)

heres a few pics, i know they aint the best but it was just a quick flash and dash + some i took yesterday, 3 weeks remaining today untill timber :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
how tall are these plants and container size?

what do you mean these plants?

there is only 1 plant and she is 94cm tall and in a 20ltr res, the container is in there somewhere if you look hard enough lol

i did have 2 at the start of the grow and she was 1m 4cm tall but very sativa dom

hope this helps

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
day 58 from seed

its now nearing the end of this grow, her trichs are 70% cloudy 30%clear and i could take her now if i wanted but im gonna let her run because this time i want that knockout stone and a minimum of 50% amber 50% cloudy is the least i want :)

looking back over the grow is there anything i would of done differently, absoloutley not, i think i have far pushed this plant to what the breeders say she is capable of and im more than happy with the return im gonna get, she is an absoloute breeze to grow but is a little bit sensitive to nutes which does show up on her leaves, other than that another enjoyable grow

this weekend she is going on a full flush ready for when i see the trichs where i want them

im guessing its just gonna be pics from here on in :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php