What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

pineapple express in dwc

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
awesome shot n'plant skotty, i have also 1x pineapple express but not auto and can't wait to grow, your lookin so good with great side shot and beautifull main cola, this auto gonna be super auto!!!
rep+++ grower!!!

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
cheers for the comments guys :thank you:

day 65 from seed

not really much to report, she is currently flushing on just ph'd water and using up her own nutrient reserves which should make for a nice clean smoke

her aroma is very strong and if you are considering growing out more than 1 plant i suggest you get some form of carbon filter because she hums, even 1 plant alone will get you recognised if you dont take precautions, she probably has the heaviest smell that ive come across from an auto, you can smell the cheese/skunk in her but she also has the exotic fruits aroma mixed in, very nice ;)

as far as yield goes id be happy with 3-4 oz which is tripple what she is meant to achieve anything above that would be a bonus, her buds are nice and tight and she is starting to foxtail which is a well known trait for cheese strains, ill get some better pics of this when i chop her down as they dont show up well under the light

other than that she's all good. pics for you guys, the first 2 pics were taken last week the rest were taken today

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Neontomten

So beautiful!
Im really impressed by the size!

Barney's says 15-20g and you will easy hit the 3rd up!

When do you plan to harvest? 1 week?

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
ok guys my plant came down on day 65 and has been drying for 2 days ive just put her on the scale and had a look at where she is

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thats just over 6 oz on the scale and im guessing she is gonna lose another oz-oz and half so thats just under 5oz in 9 weeks which aint bad for a strain that only yields 15g-20g ;)

ill try and get a smoke report up for you guys and thaks for tagging along for the grow its appreciated

The Revolution

Veteran
Very nice grow Skotty. Im guessing there were a few reasons you were able to surpass the breeders end guesstimate of 15-20gs. The other plant(s) were removed and this one girl was allowed all of the space and light she needed. Also the DWC setup allowed her to get a great start, and the roots had a good opportunity to take off from the start. The bigger and healthier your root system is, the bigger your final yeild will be. Im really digging this grow. Im amazed by what some people can do with these autos, Ive never managed more than 10 - 15g from one auto. I usually grow in soil or promix. And I grow them outdoors in one large hole, in plots of 15-20 plants. Great job man

Scrogerman

Veteran
Thats the results of running DWC properly right there, thats a fantastic yield skotty, 15-20g's lol! killed it again. k+

highroller614

Looks a lot more potent then your sour 60......then again sour 60's potency is suspect at best. It looks like a stinker and how is the smell? Im loving the crystal content. Great job once again and stay toking my friend.