What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

pineapple express in dwc

J

joejusttyped

El Dorado..... The legends were true!

Hahahaha. Looks good skott, glad yer growin this :)

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
day 16 from seed

i can confirm that both plants are females the plant on the left has shown white hairs today and the plant on the right has calyx but no hairs yet

both plants got switched over to canna aqua vega .7ec and ph 5.8

so far so good, the plant on the left has some def on her lower leaves but i think its from the fan blowing to hard when she was a baby, the new growth is looking spot on though and its not affected her performance so far :)

pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
day 20 from seed

both plants are on .8 ec and ph 5.8 and are going through the stretch period before onto budding :)

i have no idea how long these are meant to take to grow as there is no info on grow period so im going for 9 weeks all in as their indica dom

pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
they explode skotty!! very beautifull baby that get also nice branch..so can't wait to see some kick ass nuggs into your garden!!!

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
With such lovely plants you should not feel lonely.
They are the best friends a grower can have ;)
Looking even better today.
ATB

F

firefox

nice job skotty never feel lonely theres always background lurkers including me haha.:tiphat:

P

PureLife

Hey Skotty - very nice grow u got going there. I see u have them in a tent, under LEDs.

Peace, I've been lurking too... don't get discouraged if no one replies, just know people are looking and learning.

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Looking great so far skotty...are you gonna do any kind of training? Looks like they are quite branchy, which training is perfect for...either way you will end up with a super yield!

Let's hope they stay at 2-3 feet, i think you will get fatter plants if they stay around that height...

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
cheers everyone, it did seem a bit slow in the autoflower section of late which is suprising as some naughty strains have been released these past couple of months and i thought people would be growing them out already or maybe they are and their just keeping quiet about them

ill try and get some shots of the outdoor plants when i next do an update

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
ive just been gifted some exodus cheese clones today but i have no idea if the are the real deal or not, the guy i got them off has been growing for 30 years but now only grows this strain

he also chucked in a free smoke which has a lavender cheesey kinda flavour to it, its definatly 100% chedda but is it the real uk cut ??#

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Shit man, they're big clones to be gifted, You going to mother them up?

yeah their going in soil, not my number 1 choice of growing medium but its my only alternative, the pots are out of an iws system and are way to big for my bubbler so im gonna have to mother and clone them and then most likely flower them next

obviously 1 plant is gonna get broken down completly and shared out with close freinds just to spread the love :)

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
ive re-potted the exo plants in soil and there gonna be shipped out to a new home, the smell is to much for me and there only in veg, they actually smell stronger than both my express plants

the express are gonna get switched to bloom feed on the next res change, my biggest 1 so far is standing at 50cm but i still think they have more stretching to go as there is no staggered stems yet, with a bit of luck they will stay bushy and relatively short and give me 3 oz per plant :) fingers crossed

heres the last pics of my uk cut and some of my express

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php